MMA Couple's Split Gets Ugly

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » MMA Couple's Split Gets Ugly
DCRage
4/24/08 8:22:12AM
Very ugly. Female MMA fighter Erin Toughill and her husband, fighter Clark Bevans, have been going through an ugly divorce battle that has gotten uglier thanks to the TMZ website revealing details claiming she beat him up during drug-induced rages and made other allegations against him. The couple came into the spotlight through the MSNBC documentary series "Warrior Nation".

Article
DCRage
4/24/08 8:26:06AM
Yeow-za. This is some ugly stuff.

(WARNING: The PDF file of the restraining order that Junkie links to in the article contains uncensored strong language, so you might want to not read pages 7 & 8 of 10)
Rush
4/24/08 10:38:19AM
How can you have a "drug induced rage" when the drug is a narcotic?
babytater03
4/24/08 11:21:30AM

Posted by Rush

How can you have a "drug induced rage" when the drug is a narcotic?

i was reading this article yesterday and was equally as confused. i had to re-read this part.
I feel bad for the whole situation, but hey sometimes all that testosterone will get people into a rage.
just playing Erin, please dont kick my trash

All i know is bring on the MMA girls to American Gladiators!

DCRage
4/24/08 12:14:13PM
Yeah...dare I say, I almost fear a little bit for Gina this season. But hey, she's a tough one, she can take her!
disorderlyvision
4/24/08 12:20:56PM
link to restraining order

thats some crazy shite!
CornishMMA
4/24/08 1:27:52PM
Fascinating and clearly some of my business to read about

wolfman
4/24/08 9:47:58PM

Posted by CornishMMA

Yeah, I know....who the hell cares?!
disorderlyvision
4/24/08 10:10:52PM

Posted by wolfman

Posted by CornishMMA

Apparently you. you did click on the thread, read through it enough to quote another post and then post yourself. i believe that could be at least considered a mild interest.
wolfman
4/24/08 11:46:08PM

Posted by disorderlyvision

Posted by wolfman

Posted by CornishMMA

Apparently you. you did click on the thread, read through it enough to quote another post and then post yourself. i believe that could be at least considered a mild interest.

You got me there... I was mildly interested at why the hell this was posted in the MMA news forum. This thread is like a car crash, you know you shouldn't stop and look but you do anyways.
CornishMMA
4/25/08 5:33:57AM
Yeah I only clicked the thread to post that I didnt read any of the article like you bunch of gossiping women

"MMA NEWS" no, go watch inside hollywood or some crap like that
disorderlyvision
4/25/08 5:31:00PM

Posted by wolfman

Posted by disorderlyvision

Posted by wolfman

Posted by CornishMMA

You got me there... I was mildly interested at why the hell this was posted in the MMA news forum. This thread is like a car crash, you know you shouldn't stop and look but you do anyways.

lol least your man enough to admit it