MMA Chatter: Serra Discusses Himself, GSP, and Hughes

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » MMA Chatter: Serra Discusses Himself, GSP, and Hughes
Porch28
4/12/08 4:32:45PM
In some cut ups from ***********, Matt Serra dishes out his classic brand of sentiment on the upcoming bout with GSP, arch rival Matt Hughes, and, of course, the hostile Canadian crowd

LINK
Near07
4/12/08 5:39:17PM
double post...why does Serra keep brining up how much he will get booed in Canada, eveytime they show him on camera he gts booed, in his home country, as the champ.
gartface
4/12/08 6:04:09PM

Posted by Near07

double post...why does Serra keep brining up how much he will get booed in Canada, eveytime they show him on camera he gts booed, in his home country, as the champ.

I'll never boo that man....USA!
IriShame
4/12/08 6:36:38PM
Am I the only one who likes Matt Serra? Jesus man, he gets slayed in every forum on the internet.
jiujitsufreak74
4/12/08 6:40:41PM

Posted by IriShame

Am I the only one who likes Matt Serra? Jesus man, he gets slayed in every forum on the internet.

i'm a Serra fan as well. it is like these people do not know what fight hype is.
Muay-Thai_Mogwai
4/12/08 6:53:04PM
lol props to Serra, calling Hughes a retard several times...But seriously he's gonna be receiving some mean GNP from Rush. St. Pierre by tko all the way.
Porch28
4/12/08 7:27:11PM

Posted by jiujitsufreak74

Posted by IriShame

i'm a Serra fan as well. it is like these people do not know what fight hype is.

jae_1833
4/12/08 8:22:57PM
I like Serra more than GSP, but I am also a Tito fan. I'm a fan of the "Bad Guys"... I'm not going to pick him for this fight, but I would against Hughes! I wish he would stay the champ a little while longer though, just so he could rain on everyone's parade of GSP Nuthugging....I mean c'mon guys could you honestly swing any harder??
BigTomZ
4/12/08 9:05:54PM
I really hope Serra demolishes GSP. I'm tired of all these people acting like GSP is an MMA god and Serra is a scrub. If he's really such a scrub and not deserving of respect, go pick a fight with him and see how long you last.
mrliquid
4/12/08 9:10:37PM

Posted by BigTomZ

I really hope Serra demolishes GSP. I'm tired of all these people acting like GSP is an MMA god and Serra is a scrub. If he's really such a scrub and not deserving of respect, go pick a fight with him and see how long you last.

Tell em how it is TomZ all I know is I put mad money on Serra so when he wins ima have a nice fat ass bankroll to smack over the faces of the GSP fans.
gartface
4/13/08 12:16:00AM

Posted by mrliquid
Tell em how it is TomZ all I know is I put mad money on Serra so when he wins ima have a nice fat ass bankroll to smack over the faces of the GSP fans.

He's part of my parlay bet that will pay me $106k. God I hope that pans out.