MMA AVATARS

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » MMA AVATARS
« Previous Page | Next Page »
POLL: Would you like to see more of these?
Yes 46% (99)
No 6% (12)
Yes, but i'd love to be able to request a customized one.. 49% (106)
CornishMMA
3/15/08 4:07:07PM

Posted by Kracker_Jap

OK so shorting the frames will let me make it Bigger???

I hope thats what you mean cause thats what I wanted to ask

And a good size is 100 x 100 or can I go bigger what is the biggest I can go??

I will try to ad to this one maybe the KO or blend it into some other Stare downs

Thanks for the help

Yeah see the thing is you dont need that many frames for the staredown as he basically repeats the same movement
So if you chop the last lot off then you can have space to make it the max size (that is 100x100)and maybe add the KO as well!
Kracker_Jap
3/15/08 4:39:36PM
Thanks x10

This took my a long time but I think I can get an cool update done in a week or so check back
roger
3/16/08 9:52:45PM
thanks for trying i like it
CornishMMA
3/18/08 7:36:18AM

Posted by roger

Yeah ....... dude ......... it was pretty obvious i wasnt talking to you and posting that for YOU to use, that was for the guy asking for a Silva one, can you remove that now please?
Kracker_Jap
3/20/08 8:20:43PM
Can there be duplicate Avatars on this site????
grappler0000
3/20/08 10:03:11PM

Posted by Kracker_Jap

There is nothing preventing it.
CornishMMA
3/21/08 8:38:03AM

Posted by grappler0000

Posted by Kracker_Jap

Yeah and thats one of my lil pet hates, i dont think any 2 people should ever have the same avatar on a forum, you identify members by there avatar most of the time instead of looking at the username, Drizzle already pointed out you cant really stop people stealing avatars other than doing what ive done and adding your username into it
grappler0000
3/21/08 10:53:50AM

Posted by CornishMMA

Posted by grappler0000

Posted by Kracker_Jap

Yeah and thats one of my lil pet hates, i dont think any 2 people should ever have the same avatar on a forum, you identify members by there avatar most of the time instead of looking at the username, Drizzle already pointed out you cant really stop people stealing avatars other than doing what ive done and adding your username into it

I agree that it would make my life easier if everyone had a unique avatar...but I'm not the avatar police, so I say to each their own.
Kracker_Jap
3/21/08 12:48:58PM
I'm working on another Avatar but plan to keep the next one for at least a year
Maybe I will add my sceen name so no one can steel it .....

Is there anyway to fix the Double avatar problem??
grappler0000
3/21/08 7:33:33PM

Posted by Kracker_Jap

I'm not sure there is much of a problem, but no there is nothing you can do. Adding your screen name will most likely prevent anyone else from using it...but, once you put something on the internet, anyone can download it.
coldchillin
3/23/08 2:15:21AM
they're pretty good.
Kracker_Jap
3/23/08 7:51:09PM

Posted by grappler0000

Posted by Kracker_Jap

I'm not sure there is much of a problem, but no there is nothing you can do. Adding your screen name will most likely prevent anyone else from using it...but, once you put something on the internet, anyone can download it.

Ya but they will look pretty silly claim'in 1/2 Jap 1/2 Kracker
CornishMMA
3/24/08 1:28:02PM

I would rather have my avatar without my username in it but i spent so much time making it and wanted it for myself that i felt i had too, their are many thieves about, tho thankfully 1 less with the departure of blazingsaddle, how sad

Im going to start making them again very soon, im just wanting to build up a list of stuff to do and GIFs to work from before i DL the program again for the free 14 day trial, so anyone else that wants one made from something let me know asap (oh and if previously requested one please remind me as i may have forget )
roger
3/26/08 5:14:04PM

Posted by CornishMMA

Posted by roger

Yeah ....... dude ......... it was pretty obvious i wasnt talking to you and posting that for YOU to use, that was for the guy asking for a Silva one, can you remove that now please?

sorry about the confusion
mk1630
3/26/08 6:02:26PM

Posted by CornishMMA

I would rather have my avatar without my username in it but i spent so much time making it and wanted it for myself that i felt i had too, their are many thieves about, tho thankfully 1 less with the departure of blazingsaddle, how sad

Im going to start making them again very soon, im just wanting to build up a list of stuff to do and GIFs to work from before i DL the program again for the free 14 day trial, so anyone else that wants one made from something let me know asap (oh and if previously requested one please remind me as i may have forget )

Yea if you could try to find another Anderson Silva one for me thatd be great, but if not, ill live.
CornishMMA
3/27/08 9:30:44AM
Well dude for now you should use that one i posted, when i start doing them i can maybe add in a Silva picture to it but would need to shorten the knee a bit
WhiteWidow
3/28/08 4:38:42AM
why cant i post up a gif ? is it too big or something its only 200 X 250

CornishMMA
3/28/08 7:43:55AM
You can post it if its hosted somewhere like photobucked as web image but you cant add it as an attachment unless its under 100kb.
But unless its a GIF to be made into an avatar then you should post general GIFs in the GIF thread below this one
mk1630
3/28/08 5:06:34PM

Posted by CornishMMA

Well dude for now you should use that one i posted, when i start doing them i can maybe add in a Silva picture to it but would need to shorten the knee a bit

Wow dude i completly missed that haha. Scratch that last post then. Thanks a lot for that. I'm liking it.
CornishMMA
4/2/08 7:21:21AM
Your welcome bud

Ok so everyone im back in business, at least for another 24 days!!! lol i got another program on a 4 week trial so im taking requests for people who want avatars made
WhiteWidow
4/3/08 2:07:48AM
man Alves is my hero for KO'ing Karo like that, i switched last minute but its a loss im ok with, if someone would make me a Alves av that'd be worth a prop or two
RMFG_187
4/3/08 3:25:24AM
ive seen this one, no one has it and its creepy, but its cool.

skinnator
4/3/08 8:26:21PM
Does someone have Mac Danzig?
MFOTHER
4/3/08 11:44:50PM
i will give madd props if someone can make me a nate diaz fingers or flex with the triangle sunk.....or just a sick diaz brothers one.....if i knew how i would do it myself but im a little slow
Mayhem13
4/6/08 11:05:04PM
props to anyone who can make me a

Sakara (not getting KO'd)
Mayhem
or
Huerta

gif.
grappler0000
4/7/08 6:16:51AM

Posted by Mayhem13

props to anyone who can make me a

Sakara (not getting KO'd)
Mayhem
or
Huerta

gif.

I posted a Huerta avatar back on page 10...if it's what you're looking for, go for it.
CornishMMA
4/8/08 10:50:51AM
Yours are really nice grappler, that one is over 40kb tho so he cant have it unless he goes premium, i made a nice Huerta one you can have tho dude will PM you it

Still taking requests, only have the ability to make gif avatars for another few weeks so be quick about it ffs! lol
WhiteWidow
4/10/08 5:52:25AM

Posted by CornishMMA

Still taking requests

Posted by WhiteWidow

if someone would make me a sweet Alves av that'd be worth a prop or two

papercut
4/12/08 8:10:18PM
finally got around to upgrading to premium any chance I could get a wanderlei silva one or maybe the superman punch that james irvin knocked houston alexander out with?
CornishMMA
4/15/08 8:08:22AM

Posted by papercut

finally got around to upgrading to premium any chance I could get a wanderlei silva one or maybe the superman punch that james irvin knocked houston alexander out with?

Its your lucky day bud thank gspfan for posting the GIF in the thread
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21