MMA AVATARS

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » MMA AVATARS
« Previous Page | Next Page »
POLL: Would you like to see more of these?
Yes 46% (99)
No 6% (12)
Yes, but i'd love to be able to request a customized one.. 49% (106)
CornishMMA
3/6/08 12:15:15PM
drizzle PM

I dont have any JZ GIFs im afraid dude so cant make you one of mine but if he has the time maybe Drizzle can a super duper one

Gonna get a new computer soon so am hoping i can get them free programs again and make more for the proper avatar section if it gets made with mmaplayground in all of them hopefully more cool members will post here and request gifs and i may just have them for you i have too many for my camp already so will give some out if people want them?
The_Ho_Bag
3/7/08 6:34:48AM
cornish are u going to pm me or you gunna leave my ava here?
CornishMMA
3/7/08 7:19:27AM
PM sent dude, nice Cro Cop avvy for you
The_Ho_Bag
3/7/08 11:48:31AM
thnx bro =]
papercut
3/7/08 5:50:00PM

Posted by THE_DRiZzLE

Posted by papercut

Posted by THE_DRiZzLE

Posted by papercut

any chance I could get a wanderlei silva one? definetly send props your way but I seem to have trouble saving them so I can use them any help?

Since you only have a regular membership, it would have to be one of the simple avatars.. and if you have a problem saving, I could email it to you.. let me know..

I don't mind if its simple and I can pm you my email

aight dude.. it's finished..
you can check it out on the 1st page and pm me your email..

thanks I'll prop you but I got to spread the love first
BlazinSaddle
3/7/08 5:55:33PM

Posted by CornishMMA

I have just made the most awesome looking Genki sudo one! Sorry for whoever requested one ages ago but someone who just joined my fight camp also wanted one so ive made this one for them

Cant post it here until i figure out some way to stop people stealing them, i only make these wanting 1 person to use them, need to find out how to watermark them or something?

Ok well ive just done a really quick makeshift kind of watermark on it so nobody comes here and steals it

This one is too good i only want my fight camp member having it

hahaha you made one of genki just to spite me, wow you rock mate, oh yeah and thanks for making that new one several pages later i'll be sure to enjoy that bro mate home slice, nice attempt at spite tho, im sure you'll have a page review on how it wasnt spite so what ev mate bro home slice
fedorwins1
3/8/08 10:55:31AM
I just made this one, but it's mine of course I have no clue what I'm doing I just do something and hope it turns out alright. I have no clue why it's in black and white though...
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
Mayhem13
3/8/08 11:26:18AM
cornish, if you get a chance could you make me Sakara AV?? with Mayhem13 for the text?

Grazie infinite!
murphy_16
3/8/08 2:30:15PM
heres a good gsp one
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
Kracker_Jap
3/8/08 9:39:11PM
I want to make my own Avavtar.....

But I'm a total water head

Can some one point me in the right direction on what software I need and all the other important info
mrkennedy
3/8/08 11:33:44PM
no one have one of ruthless robbie
CornishMMA
3/10/08 11:31:45AM

Posted by BlazinSaddle

Posted by CornishMMA

I have just made the most awesome looking Genki sudo one! Sorry for whoever requested one ages ago but someone who just joined my fight camp also wanted one so ive made this one for them

Cant post it here until i figure out some way to stop people stealing them, i only make these wanting 1 person to use them, need to find out how to watermark them or something?

Ok well ive just done a really quick makeshift kind of watermark on it so nobody comes here and steals it

This one is too good i only want my fight camp member having it

hahaha you made one of genki just to spite me, wow you rock mate, oh yeah and thanks for making that new one several pages later i'll be sure to enjoy that bro mate home slice, nice attempt at spite tho, im sure you'll have a page review on how it wasnt spite so what ev mate bro home slice

WTF are you talking about? I even say sorry to WHOEVER it was that requested one!!!!!!!!!!! I didnt know it was YOU so how (or why) could i/would i just do it to spite you?!? Literally the most stupid thing ive seen posted on this site ever! My new fight camp member had a Genki one as his avatar when he joined so i was obviously going to make him one with the Genki GIF i had!

So your not self involved at all Blazingsaddle is the centre of the universe it seems
ps - WTF does bro home slice mean?

Posted by mrkennedy

no one have one of ruthless robbie

Oh look someone else who decided to just take one i made and not say thanks or acknowledge it in any way, you and blazingsaddle should be good friends!

Posted by murphy_16

heres a good gsp one

wow and that makes it 3 for 3, i do believe Silent Sir made that avatar, thief!

This is why im retired and not making any for just anybody anymore, the 50+ ive made are being kept for my camp OR if a cool member requests one thats one ive already done then they can have it
murphy_16
3/10/08 3:30:55PM
ye yo i now that gsp one i didnt make it i saw it on some forum but forgot wat one so i posted here cuz i didnt kno if some1 already posted it
CornishMMA
3/10/08 5:29:09PM

Posted by murphy_16

ye yo i now that gsp one i didnt make it i saw it on some forum but forgot wat one so i posted here cuz i didnt kno if some1 already posted it

Well do you know what i mean dude? Like, theres no reason you couldnt have said that before, you just posting it like that made it look as tho you had made it!

I want one of that upkick at Cage Rage, that was crazy! He superman punched into it!!! Need to find the GIF of that, props to any that find it
Mayhem13
3/11/08 1:41:34AM
ohh sure Cornish ,reply to everyone, but skip over mine..haha.
CornishMMA
3/11/08 9:39:51AM
LOL sorry dude i did mean to say, i dont have any Sakara GIFs (only him getting KO'd by Leben) but if you could find a good one for me to work from i will try my best
Mayhem13
3/11/08 10:09:49PM

Posted by CornishMMA

LOL sorry dude i did mean to say, i dont have any Sakara GIFs (only him getting KO'd by Leben) but if you could find a good one for me to work from i will try my best

haha I will see if I can find any...and yeah..I dont think I want the one of him getting KO'd
CornishMMA
3/12/08 10:45:37AM
There should be a GIF of when he wrecked Valimaki somewhere that would be good to work from

Otherwise The Drizzle can maybe make one of his ones for you without any actual fight gif footage in it?
mk1630
3/12/08 6:29:30PM
Hey Cornish i was wondering if you could make an Anderson Silva one for me. I remember not too long ago you said my avatar would be better if i had one made by you so i think ill take you up on that offer lol. Just let me know if you can.
roger
3/13/08 1:24:46AM
would you make a corey hill or josh koscheck avatar for me would highly apreshate it
CornishMMA
3/13/08 7:23:32AM

Posted by mk1630

Hey Cornish i was wondering if you could make an Anderson Silva one for me. I remember not too long ago you said my avatar would be better if i had one made by you so i think ill take you up on that offer lol. Just let me know if you can.

Well do you have a bigger version of that picture? i do like that one with his belt, but if you want any other pic added into i can do that, just find a picture you want in it and let me have it then i will add it to the gif of him breaking Franklins face

This one would be awesome \/
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
mk1630
3/13/08 3:06:58PM
I love that pic! Would you be able to put that in there with the GIF you have?
CornishMMA
3/13/08 3:20:28PM
I will try my best dude
roger
3/13/08 4:59:06PM

Posted by roger

would you make a corey hill or josh koscheck avatar for me would highly apreshate it

cornish i plan on updateing to premium and a mounth or two but a would really like you to try to make me a corey hill avatar you have alot of star fighter and i like them but would like an upcoming star avatar.
please reply
mk1630
3/13/08 7:45:43PM

Posted by CornishMMA

I will try my best dude

Thanks a lot man. Just let me know when u fix somethin up for me.
CornishMMA
3/14/08 7:11:42AM

Posted by roger

Posted by roger

cornish i plan on updateing to premium and a mounth or two but a would really like you to try to make me a corey hill avatar you have alot of star fighter and i like them but would like an upcoming star avatar.
please reply

I agree dude he is an upcoming star, but i dont have any Corey GIFs at all, dont think there would be any out there with but if you can find one and/or pictures to work them let me know

-

Well i tried dude but i cant find a way of adding the pic to the current gif, here i will just give you avvy and you can either use it as it is or find a way of making it better yourself, im screwed not having those good programs anymore
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
Kracker_Jap
3/15/08 12:15:35AM
Hey Look what I did

Made My own avatar

props to Cornishmma and GSPFAN for the help

Now I need to make it better
CornishMMA
3/15/08 9:10:35AM
Thats really good dude nice one, ideally tho i think you want it BIGGER dont you? id shorten the frames slightly and make it 100x100
But thats cool as, if we can find a GIF of him KO'ing him with the knee it could be added by making the staredown brief but slow
Kracker_Jap
3/15/08 1:46:53PM
OK so shorting the frames will let me make it Bigger???

I hope thats what you mean cause thats what I wanted to ask

And a good size is 100 x 100 or can I go bigger what is the biggest I can go??

I will try to ad to this one maybe the KO or blend it into some other Stare downs

Thanks for the help

Aaronno9
3/15/08 3:49:14PM
I thought this tim sylvia one was pretty funny, but does anybody know where i could get one of rich fanklins punch when he knocked quarry out?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21