MMA AVATARS

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » MMA AVATARS
« Previous Page | Next Page »
POLL: Would you like to see more of these?
Yes 46% (99)
No 6% (12)
Yes, but i'd love to be able to request a customized one.. 49% (106)
CornishMMA
2/29/08 6:50:32AM

Posted by THE_DRiZzLE

Posted by BlazinSaddle

if you make one of genki sudo i'd be off the wall happy

done..

Well nice work dude BUT damn at the typo
ncordless
2/29/08 2:00:01PM
Sweet! My Genki av is in! props to you.

Oh wait, maybe that's not mine lol.
CornishMMA
2/29/08 2:21:00PM

Posted by ncordless

I will make you a good one dude, being a premium members lets you have a big rad one like mine, i made a small one for my fight camp member but i can use the full length version for you, its Genki GnPing and KOing R.Gracie and then some cool graphics and pics

Will get it to you later
THE_DRiZzLE
2/29/08 5:00:19PM

Posted by CornishMMA

Posted by THE_DRiZzLE

Posted by BlazinSaddle

done..

yeah I fixed it right away yo.. thanx for hugging my nuts and pointing that out within the 5 minutes it took me to correct it..
CornishMMA
3/1/08 1:55:09PM

Posted by THE_DRiZzLE

Posted by CornishMMA

Posted by THE_DRiZzLE

Posted by BlazinSaddle

done..

yeah I fixed it right away yo.. thanx for hugging my nuts and pointing that out within the 5 minutes it took me to correct it..

aww sorry bud
Its ok we can just edit the posts and pretend nobody noticed
NatedawgThaM
3/1/08 3:30:04PM
Kevin Randleman
THE_DRiZzLE
3/1/08 6:54:25PM

Posted by CornishMMA

Posted by THE_DRiZzLE

Posted by CornishMMA

Posted by THE_DRiZzLE

Posted by BlazinSaddle

done..

aww sorry bud

sorry for what? it was a typo.. what's the big deal? I'm all good on this end..
THE_DRiZzLE
3/2/08 12:02:48PM
added 2 more for Premium members.. Karo Parisyan & Cro Cop..
THE_DRiZzLE
3/2/08 6:18:47PM

Posted by ncordless

done.. it's a full 239kb's in size for your premium membership..
CornishMMA
3/3/08 7:06:04AM

Posted by THE_DRiZzLE

Posted by CornishMMA

Posted by THE_DRiZzLE

Posted by CornishMMA

Posted by THE_DRiZzLE

Posted by BlazinSaddle

done..

aww sorry bud

sorry for what? it was a typo.. what's the big deal? I'm all good on this end..

Huh? you said this "thanx for hugging my nuts and pointing that out within the 5 minutes it took me to correct it.. " so i assumed you were joking and made a jokey apology, no big deal here either

Awesome avvys tho bud (inc yours), those look seriously snazzy I personally prefer to get more actual action in rather than having special effects like that but seeing as i cant do any like them thats good But for some reason when i add zooming text etc the filesize goes DOWN?!?
CornishMMA
3/3/08 8:02:48AM

Posted by NatedawgThaM

Kevin Randleman

I made you it dude but thought you were a premium member, would look crap at 40kb so if you get premium you can have it
NatedawgThaM
3/3/08 9:05:34PM

Posted by CornishMMA

Posted by NatedawgThaM

Kevin Randleman

I made you it dude but thought you were a premium member, would look crap at 40kb so if you get premium you can have it

SAVE IT!

I'll get $10-$20 bucks soon enough
THE_DRiZzLE
3/4/08 12:02:53AM

Posted by NatedawgThaM

Posted by CornishMMA

Posted by NatedawgThaM

Kevin Randleman

SAVE IT!

I'll get $10-$20 bucks soon enough

I added one that is Premium size..
CornishMMA
3/4/08 1:14:53PM
Thats pretty rad looking, i used the other angle so thats cool ours are quite different, i will save it for you natedawg and you can pick between them, fupp knows how you do that shaky screen thing drizzle but it must use up alot of those bytes dude, ive got slightly more action frames in mine i think and i went with The Monster instead
papercut
3/4/08 5:42:38PM
any chance I could get a wanderlei silva one? definetly send props your way but I seem to have trouble saving them so I can use them any help?
THE_DRiZzLE
3/4/08 7:59:21PM

Posted by CornishMMA

Thats pretty rad looking, i used the other angle so thats cool ours are quite different, i will save it for you natedawg and you can pick between them, fupp knows how you do that shaky screen thing drizzle but it must use up alot of those bytes dude, ive got slightly more action frames in mine i think and i went with The Monster instead

Honestly I don't have a ton of fight gifs yet.. so I haven't really gotten the chance to combine clips & various angles.. yeah the flip fx can take up some frames, but actually you can set how many frames you want it to use/add.. and I find quantity isn't always better than quality.. quantity is good but I like adding my twist to em.. none of the premium ones I made were done to fill a request, just had that gif and played around with it on a new program.. well actually the Sudo one was filled on request just by chance though.. I have another Sudo gif I wanna use, so another one will most likely find it's way on here.. and 60% of the time it works every time..
THE_DRiZzLE
3/4/08 8:04:21PM

Posted by papercut

any chance I could get a wanderlei silva one? definetly send props your way but I seem to have trouble saving them so I can use them any help?

Since you only have a regular membership, it would have to be one of the simple avatars.. and if you have a problem saving, I could email it to you.. let me know..
hotrodttt
3/5/08 1:35:42AM
It's not quite Dizzletastic but it's
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
CornishMMA
3/5/08 6:19:46AM
Nice 1st attempts hotroddt anybody wanting to try and make some should DL these prgames that are for free trial periods, they worked great for me and were easy to use as i was a complete novice, try easy gif animator (15 usage period - which would have lasted me ages if it wasnt for my pc crashing!!) and Ulead gif animator 5 (which is a 14 day trial period which has just sadly run out for me so im sadly now retired )

Posted by THE_DRiZzLE

Posted by papercut

Since you only have a regular membership, it would have to be one of the simple avatars.. and if you have a problem saving, I could email it to you.. let me know..

I bet he has a Mac, i made one for my camp member and he cant save it and upload it, just comes out as simple pic, nobody knows how to save them with Macs

Drizzle - well you can check out the MMA GIF thread on here and use some of them, i will be posting more there soon - check out my Genki Sudo one i made, im very proud of my own work so prefer it to your one but they are very different i spose, yours looks seriously sketchy which is
You should try and make the small ones look even better dude, since they are allowed 40kb and most of yours are around 10-15kb, maybe you could do some shaky frame stuff or something else cool to spruce some of them up?
emfleek
3/5/08 3:31:15PM
ATTN: Whoever can make animated Gifs.

I'd be your friend forever if you can make a Jon Fitch avatar. All I want is a Gif of him doing his pre-match "chomp" where he keeps biting down on his mouthpiece.

It doesn't have to have his name on it or anything else. Just a gif of him "chomping" over and over again.

Does anyone know what I'm talking about? Or am I speaking Japanese?
grappler0000
3/5/08 3:41:49PM

Posted by emfleek

ATTN: Whoever can make animated Gifs.

I'd be your friend forever if you can make a Jon Fitch avatar. All I want is a Gif of him doing his pre-match "chomp" where he keeps biting down on his mouthpiece.

It doesn't have to have his name on it or anything else. Just a gif of him "chomping" over and over again.

Does anyone know what I'm talking about? Or am I speaking Japanese?

I know what you're talking about...which match has the best view of it though? If you figure that part out, it makes the rest easier. And a link to the video would be even better.
emfleek
3/5/08 4:18:50PM

Posted by grappler0000

I know what you're talking about...which match has the best view of it though? If you figure that part out, it makes the rest easier. And a link to the video would be even better.

You know, I never even thought about having to have a good shot and/or video of it. Ha...I'm such a dumbass.

Now that you said that, though...I started looking. I couldn't find a good shot of it at all. BUT...the pacing back and forth prior to his match with Chris Wilson the other night wouldn't be a bad one, either.

http://www.mma-tube.com/watch/316531413/UFC82---Jon-Fitch-vs-Chris-Wilson---Part1

From the 59 Second mark thru the 1:15 mark...using whatever piece of that would be fine. I'd like to make it seem is though it's just an endless pace back and forth.

Possible?
papercut
3/5/08 4:52:30PM

Posted by THE_DRiZzLE

Posted by papercut

I don't mind if its simple and I can pm you my email
grappler0000
3/5/08 5:14:22PM

Posted by emfleek

You know, I never even thought about having to have a good shot and/or video of it. Ha...I'm such a dumbass.

Now that you said that, though...I started looking. I couldn't find a good shot of it at all. BUT...the pacing back and forth prior to his match with Chris Wilson the other night wouldn't be a bad one, either.

http://www.mma-tube.com/watch/316531413/UFC82---Jon-Fitch-vs-Chris-Wilson---Part1

From the 59 Second mark thru the 1:15 mark...using whatever piece of that would be fine. I'd like to make it seem is though it's just an endless pace back and forth.

Possible?

Well, it's almost seemless...the transition could maybe be covered with text or an effect, which is farely easy.

I did just notice that you don't have a premium account...which means that you are limited to 40k, so technically this won't work for you. There is really no way to squeeze that much into a 40k file...I barely got it under 240k. If you decide to go premium, here it is.

emfleek
3/5/08 5:50:31PM

Posted by grappler0000

Posted by emfleek

Possible?

Well, it's almost seemless...the transition could maybe be covered with text or an effect, which is farely easy.

I did just notice that you don't have a premium account...which means that you are limited to 40k, so technically this won't work for you. There is really no way to squeeze that much into a 40k file...I barely got it under 240k. If you decide to go premium, here it is.

Aww damn. I didn't even think about that.

Oh well...I should be going Premium soon, anyways.

Thanks, man!
grappler0000
3/5/08 7:49:47PM
And here's a closer look as an alternative:

THE_DRiZzLE
3/6/08 3:11:42AM

Posted by papercut

Posted by THE_DRiZzLE

Posted by papercut

I don't mind if its simple and I can pm you my email

aight dude.. it's finished..
you can check it out on the 1st page and pm me your email..
CornishMMA
3/6/08 7:49:48AM
I ended up making about 35 regular sized ones at the max 40kb which looks really cool but im not posting them for free on here and going to keep them for my fight camp for now, maybe when they make this avatar section DotheMMAth was saying about i will add them there

Cant believe i didnt earn an avatarist badge by making all of the ones i did tho
I made JJfreaks one even better right at the end as well

Drizzle - how come you dont make the regular ones at 40kb? its just they are smaller and simpler than they have to be is all?!?
THE_DRiZzLE
3/6/08 11:06:19AM

Posted by CornishMMA

I ended up making about 35 regular sized ones at the max 40kb which looks really cool but im not posting them for free on here and going to keep them for my fight camp for now, maybe when they make this avatar section DotheMMAth was saying about i will add them there

Cant believe i didnt earn an avatarist badge by making all of the ones i did tho
I made JJfreaks one even better right at the end as well

Drizzle - how come you dont make the regular ones at 40kb? its just they are smaller and simpler than they have to be is all?!?

Just so you know my badge isn't for the avatars I'm making on this thread, but rather my obligation to MMAPlayground.. plus I was able to choose my own badge so I'm not entirely sure anyone else would even get the same badge as me for that matter..
why don't I make the regular ones bigger you ask.. well I have a life which prohibits me from wasting large amounts of time making FREE avatars.. and just cuz they are smaller doesn't mean they are simpler.. I'll guarantee you that most of the one's I've made took more to make than yours.. size isn't everything man.. like I've said before, I don't get paid for these and I'm doing it out of my love for the site and my fellow fans of the sport.. I think that's where we differ cuz I get the impression that your in it for a badge and making a name for yourself..
Cladrix
3/6/08 11:39:56AM
Could somebody make me a JZ Calvancanti animated gif? That would be amazing!!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21