MMA AVATARS

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » MMA AVATARS
« Previous Page | Next Page »
POLL: Would you like to see more of these?
Yes 46% (99)
No 6% (12)
Yes, but i'd love to be able to request a customized one.. 49% (106)
CornishMMA
2/18/08 11:13:24AM
*edit*
CornishMMA
2/18/08 11:53:11AM
*edit*
CornishMMA
2/18/08 1:00:47PM
Hey where is everybody? this thread should be in a busier forum! theres nothing off topic going on here ya hear me
wolfman
2/18/08 1:18:35PM
Nice CornishMMA, those avatars are pretty sweet!
jiujitsufreak74
2/18/08 10:51:24PM
TTT
DevonFoxy
2/18/08 11:19:05PM
I asked Cornish if he could find it but he couldn't and neither could I.

Many Props to the first person who can find it.

Jens getten KO'ed by Joe Lauzon.

If you find it I would prop the person to death!
RMFG_187
2/19/08 12:43:39AM
This is great!

you should get payed for this
CornishMMA
2/19/08 5:46:54AM
jj thanks bro glad you like them, i hope it convinces some people to pay the small amount to get premium membership, imo its well worth it just for the big avvy but you also get loads of perks and its a good gamble to double potential winnings (click where it says it under my name to see what you get )

Posted by DevonFoxy

I asked Cornish if he could find it but he couldn't and neither could I.

Many Props to the first person who can find it.

Jens getten KO'ed by Joe Lauzon.

If you find it I would prop the person to death!

yep me too! its funny ive never seen that GIF anywhere, it must be out there tho

Well im glad people like them cos im sorry to say i think that will be the last of them, i have used up my 20 usage limit on the good gif software (yep thats right, my pc has crashed 20 times in the last 3/4 days whilst making those avvys!) so unless someone can point to me to really good free gif software that lets you crop, shorten, and resize gifs easily i cant do anymore, i can crop them good with 1 website but then they wont work in my programe to shorten etc, they show up with crappy white lines
CornishMMA
2/19/08 10:51:03AM
I did actually manage to make 1 last one before i lost the program i was using

Its especially made for our glorious mod Madmarck (so dont nobody else steal it! lol)

I used the one Drizzle had made and added Cotes KO's of Grove and Drew in

*edit*

BlazinSaddle
2/19/08 4:20:09PM
cornish i'll prop you 3 times if you make a cool genki sudo one
madmarck
2/19/08 8:45:38PM

Posted by CornishMMA

I did actually manage to make 1 last one before i lost the program i was using

Its especially made for our glorious mod Madmarck (so dont nobody else steal it! lol)

I used the one Drizzle had made and added Cotes KO's of Grove and Drew in

******* right.
nastshabast
2/20/08 1:45:44AM
nice work
CornishMMA
2/20/08 5:32:41AM
Looking good madmarck

Posted by BlazinSaddle

cornish i'll prop you 3 times if you make a cool genki sudo one

If you can find me a Genki GIF/pics to work from then i will try my best dude

Im still stuck in a rut tho not being able to find a decent programe to shorten the length of GIFs, i can use the smiley generator site to easily resize and crop them but also need to shorten the length so they fit and cant find anywhere to do that easily, if anyone can help
RMFG_187
2/20/08 10:30:27AM
The only other Gif i've wanted was one of Anderson Silva's impression of Bruce Lee. lol just too bad theres no sound
CornishMMA
2/20/08 11:30:48AM

Posted by RMFG_187

The only other Gif i've wanted was one of Anderson Silva's impression of Bruce Lee. lol just too bad theres no sound

Somebody has that as their avvy i think
CornishMMA
2/20/08 1:31:25PM
Who wants the animated PRIDE logo as their avvy then?
ncordless
2/20/08 5:39:35PM
Thanks for the info Cornish.... if you could make me one of Genki Sudo I'd wear it with pride!
CornishMMA
2/21/08 8:19:52AM
Well Drizzle can maybe make you one of Genki when he gets back - OR if you can find a decent Genki GIF to work from i will try and get one done, i dont have any Genki GIFs myself

My current avatar is particularly apt as i just got back from the dentist, had to have a big ass molar removed and im bleeding as i type, love paying £40 for that

Found another good program to use - and - Wolfman found me some new cool GIFs

So im free to work again, but i only have it for 15 days, get those requests in asap - preferably with the GIF to work from
CornishMMA
2/21/08 10:31:37AM
Sorry wolfman but you cant have that avatar i made you anymore

Cos i made a way better one
wolfman
2/21/08 10:45:02AM
I figured you were up to something when you sent me that PM. However, at first I thought for some reason you were going to have to take all your gifs down. lol

Anyways, I like the add-on, it looks cool! Both of those are awesome!
CornishMMA
2/21/08 10:54:16AM
Thanks dude i like to help you look your best

This new programe allows more room in the GIF it seems, i wasnt even going to add in the Igor one but once id added the CC pic it went down to like 180kb for some reason?!? oh well

Im also working on some rad Alek E and Randy ones for people who already have Drizzles ones uploaded
Pookie
2/22/08 4:57:27AM

Posted by CornishMMA

Thanks dude i like to help you look your best

This new programe allows more room in the GIF it seems, i wasnt even going to add in the Igor one but once id added the CC pic it went down to like 180kb for some reason?!? oh well

Im also working on some rad Alek E and Randy ones for people who already have Drizzles ones uploaded

for Aleks E you know you have to use that Morais fight.
Anything less is a travesty.
CornishMMA
2/22/08 5:11:29AM
You knows it bud

Ive done it but its actually light, so if anyone has another Alek E GIF that i can use with it as well that would be good
CornishMMA
2/22/08 9:24:40AM
Damn guys im getting seriously good at this even if i do say so myself

I made a sick Arlovski one for one of my loyal soldiers
CornishMMA
2/22/08 10:18:50AM
People are seriously going to have to hurry up and get any requests in cos im only going to be doing these for another 12 days! once this trial period runs out im not paying $50 for the program!
bullettdodger
2/22/08 3:56:38PM

Posted by CornishMMA

People are seriously going to have to hurry up and get any requests in cos im only going to be doing these for another 12 days! once this trial period runs out im not paying $50 for the program!

dang gif was too big
NatedawgThaM
2/22/08 7:32:29PM
Is there anyway you can mix that picture below with a GIF of Randleman KO'ing CC or slamming Fedor?

Would be sick! Thanks in advance if you can!
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
grappler0000
2/23/08 1:09:00PM
Anyone that's interested in these, have at it...All are under 240k (size issues fixed)

My Creations:

grappler0000
2/23/08 1:36:39PM
Here's some that I Chopped and Cropped:

And here are some less serious ones:

CornishMMA
2/23/08 1:51:34PM
Props for them bud - i was going to make some of them so you saved me some effort Some of those would need resizing tho dude, they need to be at 100x100 and no more than 240kb, the brock one is 260kb for example

Im working on a those for bulletdodger and natedawg now
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21