MMA AVATARS

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » MMA AVATARS
« Previous Page | Next Page »
POLL: Would you like to see more of these?
Yes 46% (99)
No 6% (12)
Yes, but i'd love to be able to request a customized one.. 49% (106)
DoMiNaToR
2/6/08 11:39:18PM
would love to see Tim Boetch throwing David Heath into the fence at UFC 81. That was a sick throw and I would be forever indebted if that was possible to make.
THE_DRiZzLE
2/8/08 8:16:10PM
yeah if I get a video clip of that fight I can do it Dom.. I'll add it to my list..
THE_DRiZzLE
2/8/08 8:39:26PM
hey everyone.. I'm extremely flattered & stoked that so many of you like my work.. unfortunately I have just acquired acute tendonitis in my right wrist from my new job.. and yes I'm right handed.. @ the moment I'm swamped with requests for avatars and I'm a bit overwhelmed @ the moment with my wrist and all.. don't fret though, I do plan on finishing them when I get the chance.. so for about the next week or so I will be out of commission sorry to say.. please be respectful and not impatent and once my wrist is back to norm I'll try my best to get caught up..
duggy
2/8/08 10:07:38PM
no worries. i'll just keep showering you in props until you get better.
gsquat
2/9/08 1:53:34PM
OMG! I love your new avatar. The one with the stats. Call me greedy, but now I want a Rashad one like that. That is awesome.
BlazinSaddle
2/9/08 2:22:11PM
if you make one of genki sudo i'd be off the wall happy
CJsuperstar
2/9/08 3:44:08PM
Nice collection there! Everything's pretty neat, but IMO, Mir's headband should be of different colour though.
THE_DRiZzLE
2/9/08 8:18:32PM

Posted by CJsuperstar

Nice collection there! Everything's pretty neat, but IMO, Mir's headband should be of different colour though.

seriously you're gonna point out something as small as a color of a headband? sort of like me pointing out the fact you misspelled a simple word like color..
THE_DRiZzLE
2/9/08 8:21:19PM

Posted by gsquat

OMG! I love your new avatar. The one with the stats. Call me greedy, but now I want a Rashad one like that. That is awesome.

thanx man.. I'll most likely make some similar ones with other fighters in the near future..
wolfman
2/11/08 7:55:17PM

Posted by THE_DRiZzLE

hey everyone.. I'm extremely flattered & stoked that so many of you like my work.. unfortunately I have just acquired acute tendonitis in my right wrist from my new job.. and yes I'm right handed.. @ the moment I'm swamped with requests for avatars and I'm a bit overwhelmed @ the moment with my wrist and all.. don't fret though, I do plan on finishing them when I get the chance.. so for about the next week or so I will be out of commission sorry to say.. please be respectful and not impatent and once my wrist is back to norm I'll try my best to get caught up..

No problem man, and take your time. I hope your wrist heals up fast.
Trapt1nw0nder
2/12/08 1:20:48AM
NICK "Diablo" DIAZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CornishMMA
2/12/08 11:25:29AM
Those are awesome dude, they are great for all the regular (aka cheap) members that can only have 40kb, however getting that premium membership allows you 240kb and a massive one like my current one

I can only make GIFs from existing ones, resizing and shortening them is pretty easy, i like the longer fight ones more but Drizzles are really cool for everyone who would normally just have a plain picture, way to spruce up the look of the forums dude

*edit*
Pookie
2/12/08 4:12:18PM

Posted by CornishMMA

Those are awesome dude, they are great for all the regular (aka cheap) members that can only have 40kb, however getting that premium membership allows you 240kb and a massive one like my current one

I can only make GIFs from existing ones, resizing and shortening them is pretty easy, i like the longer fight ones more but Drizzles are really cool for everyone who would normally just have a plain picture, way to spruce up the look of the forums dude

WOW look at his cool badge!!!!!!!!!!!!! Avatarist .............. i never knew of such a thing You even have a cool pimp hat in the badge, damn i want one of them! Right then im gonna make some fight ones and post them for all to use

Here is an example of one that will fit for a regular member, 40kb only allows for 8 or 9 frames, still looks kinda cool, but maybe would look better yet mixed in with Drizzles ones? you can use any of these for that if you want dude?

The GSP superman punch for anyone who wants it

CORNISH IS BACK!!!!!!!!!! You want that avatarist badge too huh lol
duggy
2/12/08 5:50:26PM

Posted by CornishMMA

WOW look at his cool badge!!!!!!!!!!!!! Avatarist .............. i never knew of such a thing You even have a cool pimp hat in the badge, damn i want one of them! Right then im gonna make some fight ones and post them for all to use

Here is an example of one that will fit for a regular member, 40kb only allows for 8 or 9 frames, still looks kinda cool, but maybe would look better yet mixed in with Drizzles ones? you can use any of these for that if you want dude?

dude, hook a tonya harding one up. maybe where she's swinging a club or a mug shot. i would give you some serious props!!
madmarck
2/13/08 8:17:58AM

Posted by THE_DRiZzLE

Posted by CJsuperstar

seriously you're gonna point out something as small as a color of a headband? sort of like me pointing out the fact you misspelled a simple word like color..

There is to different Spellings
Americans drop the 'U' in
Neighbour
Colour
etc
Don't know why.
But he spelled it right.
CornishMMA
2/13/08 11:40:09AM
you go ask Harold Bishop if its "Neighbours" or "Neighbors" and see if you dont come back with a black eye!

I made a few more but really i think i will only be able to do avatars for PREMIUM MEMBERS cos the 40 kb limit is just too small

*edit*
CornishMMA
2/13/08 12:16:17PM
Damn we can only add attachments that are under 100kb so cant post any for premium without hosting first (and everyone knows i need to get more space to do that!)
madmarck
2/13/08 2:48:40PM

Posted by CornishMMA

Damn we can only add attachments that are under 100kb so cant post any for premium without hosting first (and everyone knows i need to get more space to do that!)

So just create and new Photobucket account...........
CornishMMA
2/13/08 4:25:16PM
Yeah i will do but another problem i have at the mo is my pc crashing when it has to handle too much (like lots of gifs running)

You have to be in my fight camp to get the first dibs on any avatars tho better to not have too many people with the same one so will have to give them first refusal but any i make that nobody in my fight camp wants i will post here for all to share

I will do more easy little 40kb ones for regular members tho, just gimme props if you use them and not just bonus it like 1 certain member has done already
CornishMMA
2/14/08 11:31:46AM
Ive got a load half done but have 1 ready for a lucky regular member, these are so short i can only do them with certain gifs, better to get premium membership

Im having trouble doing this Davis one for jjfreak, anyone know of a better program than Beneton for shortening the length of gifs?
NatedawgThaM
2/14/08 8:48:15PM
Could you make a Kevin Randleman one for me? I can't use it until March 1st since I still got this dumb avatar bet I'm still paying off but it would be cool to look forward too once I get to take this off.

If can do one, thanks in advance! If not, thanks anyways. But the others you have are hott!
CornishMMA
2/16/08 4:23:01PM
I will have bigger ones for premium members posted soon, currently making a cool marcus david one for jjfreak will post very soon

jiujitsufreak74
2/16/08 5:09:35PM

Posted by CornishMMA

OK people i have been busy making loads of cool avatars, as ive said before the regular members 40kb limit is very small and only allows for a few frames in a fight gif, but ive made these ones if anyone wants them

I will have bigger ones for premium members posted soon, currently making a cool marcus david one for jjfreak will post very soon

looking forward too it

keep up the good work and im sure your camp will fill up
Kracker_Jap
2/16/08 6:56:41PM

Posted by THE_DRiZzLE

well i've been dabbing in graphic arts for some years now.. completely self taught and also self taught in html & div layouts for myspace for example.. in my spare time i've started making MMA avatars which i'd like to share.. so far i've only made 2 avatars but will add more when i complete them.. let me know what you think and feel free to use them if you like.. i just ask you not to direct link any of them please..

#01. #02. #03. #04. #05. #06.
#07. #08. #09. #10. #11. #12.
#13. #14. #15. #16. #17. #18.
#19. #20. #21. #22. #23. #24.
#25. #26. #27. #28. #29.

reminds me of vegas
BlazinSaddle
2/17/08 2:36:52AM
tried to post a GIF of the Kimbo tank fight but it dosnt work
CornishMMA
2/17/08 4:49:01PM

Posted by Kracker_Jap

reminds me of vegas

me too! cept ive never been, yeah they seriously brighten up the place and i think everyone should have one, im going to be adding some more soon, might try and do more using The Drizzles and adding a few frames of a fight gif to them? If thats ok with you Drizzle?

But remember people you can only have one as big as JJFREAKS if you get premium membership, its well worth it with the other perks

Any premium members that want similar ones made just let me know
Pookie
2/17/08 5:02:24PM
i remember you saying you could make about 8-9 frames and keep it under 40kb.

Could you do one of the silva vs. franklin 2 fight where silva is standing there with his hands down dodging and slipping an entire combo of franklins, makin him look silly. That would make my day
jiujitsufreak74
2/17/08 5:02:36PM

Posted by CornishMMA

Posted by Kracker_Jap

reminds me of vegas

me too! cept ive never been, yeah they seriously brighten up the place and i think everyone should have one, im going to be adding some more soon, might try and do more using The Drizzles and adding a few frames of a fight gif to them? If thats ok with you Drizzle? Heres an example, this is the one i made for jiujitsufreak and have added your one into it

but dont take it just yet dude, im going to make it run faster, the p***take is that the new program im using has only a 20 usage period on it and my pc keeps crashing!!! im already down to 14!!!

But remember people you can only have one as big as that if you get premium membership, its well worth it with the other perks

Any premium members that want similar ones made just let me know

thank you so much, ill wait like you said until you make it faster, but it looks great right now too (a little more love spreading most be done first)
RMFG_187
2/17/08 9:38:56PM

Posted by CornishMMA

This ones mine

Props Bro
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
CornishMMA
2/18/08 10:20:07AM
Thanks bud, i can actually make that one look much better now if you want, have it running slightly slower minus the bit at the bottom? *EDIT* actually thats proving harder than i thought, see attached image which is still 10kb OVER the limit, i could either shorten and make it smaller? or you can just stick with that one

Posted by jiujitsufreak74

thank you so much, ill wait like you said until you make it faster, but it looks great right now too (a little more love spreading most be done first)

I actually redid the Tan fight cos it got all blurry and actually ended up smaller than neccesary, its right at the max limit now, LOL this took about 2 hours to do (not helped by pc crashing constantly!) but im much faster now and have done a load more, just need to host them to post which may be troublesome but in the meantime here is your one jjfreak

sure thing bud, but need you to find me a GIF of it to work from
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21