MMA AVATARS

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » MMA AVATARS
« Previous Page
POLL: Would you like to see more of these?
Yes 46% (99)
No 6% (12)
Yes, but i'd love to be able to request a customized one.. 49% (106)
Gladiator
3/22/10 11:47:00PM
Just before the Howard vs Roberts fight on ufc on versus, arianny waves at the camera and sticks her tongue out... im gonna need a gif of that made for an avatar
Aether
3/24/10 7:00:09AM
Can someone make me a good Shogun avatar please? I have nothing to offer but props :(
TheCatFather
4/29/10 5:54:27PM

MMAcca
5/7/10 12:44:39AM
Is anybody still around who makes avatars ?
grappler0000
5/7/10 11:47:14AM

Posted by MMAcca

Is anybody still around who makes avatars ?

If it's something that won't take a tremendous amount of time, I can do it...I just don't have the time to fill multiple requests at once.
BlueSkiesBurn
5/11/10 9:52:31PM
Who wants to make me an avatar gif of the LaGarrette Blount punch in the Boise St. game? Props to come your way.
grappler0000
5/11/10 10:01:00PM

Posted by BlueSkiesBurn

Who wants to make me an avatar gif of the LaGarrette Blount punch in the Boise St. game? Props to come your way.

I was expecting this somehow, lol

BlueSkiesBurn
5/11/10 10:06:43PM
Did you seriously redirect me to this thread just to make the avatar I asked you for in another thread?

As soon as I've spread the love from your last prop for the gif in the other thread, I'll prop you again for the funniest run around ever.
grappler0000
5/11/10 10:16:53PM
Sorry, had to do it
BlueSkiesBurn
5/11/10 10:21:30PM
No, no, you don't have to be sorry at all. I was laughing. I was actually on the phone with another member and out of nowhere he hears me scream "that son of b*tch." He asked what was going on so I explained the entire thing to him and he, too, had a laugh. I told him "hey, I'd probably mess with someone for a little, too, if I knew I were gonna do them a favor."
Chael_Sonnen
5/25/10 1:38:26PM
Sweet artwork.....I really like the Wanderlei Silva av.
THE_DRiZzLE
5/25/10 7:38:34PM
OMG yo.. it's been 4ever since I was last on MMAplayground.. this thread has grown a bit since I was last on.. really wish I had the time to read all the posts @ this point in time, but just don't have the time.. I did skip around the thread and read some of the posts here & there.. thx to everyone for all the love & support .. and sorry to those of you who stumbled onto the thread after I had vanished.. and tried to request an avatar from me and got no response.. but life sometimes throws you a wicked curve ball and your world gets flipped upside down.. my beautiful wife has MS and it's not been kind to her the past couple of years.. so for obvious reasons I haven't been on my account or the site itself.. I have missed it and am gonna try to be on more regularly and hopefully get back up to speed on the whole mma scene, since I've been out of the loop for so long.. and for those of you who may be wondering about the avatar situation and if I'll be taking requests.. well as it stands right now, I will not be posting any new avatars or filling requests.. honestly I haven't even made an avatar since before I vanished.. so maybe after I get back into the loop of things again and have ample amount of time at my disposal, I will do what I can to hook my fellow MMAPlaygrounders up with avatars..
but till then, I'll hopefully catch you all in the forums.. and thx again for all the love.. it means more to me than you'll ever know.. :D
~catch you on the flip side
cowcatcher
5/25/10 7:47:56PM

Posted by THE_DRiZzLE

OMG yo.. it's been 4ever since I was last on MMAplayground.. this thread has grown a bit since I was last on.. really wish I had the time to read all the posts @ this point in time, but just don't have the time.. I did skip around the thread and read some of the posts here & there.. thx to everyone for all the love & support .. and sorry to those of you who stumbled onto the thread after I had vanished.. and tried to request an avatar from me and got no response.. but life sometimes throws you a wicked curve ball and your world gets flipped upside down.. my beautiful wife has MS and it's not been kind to her the past couple of years.. so for obvious reasons I haven't been on my account or the site itself.. I have missed it and am gonna try to be on more regularly and hopefully get back up to speed on the whole mma scene, since I've been out of the loop for so long.. and for those of you who may be wondering about the avatar situation and if I'll be taking requests.. well as it stands right now, I will not be posting any new avatars or filling requests.. honestly I haven't even made an avatar since before I vanished.. so maybe after I get back into the loop of things again and have ample amount of time at my disposal, I will do what I can to hook my fellow MMAPlaygrounders up with avatars..
but till then, I'll hopefully catch you all in the forums.. and thx again for all the love.. it means more to me than you'll ever know.. :D
~catch you on the flip side

an ex of mine who im still good friends with has MS too and its just a crazy thing that can hit anyone regardless of age or anything for that matter. needless to say i hope everything works out for the best for you and yours, and welcome back.
THE_DRiZzLE
5/25/10 8:17:23PM
yeah it's a crazy and unpredictable disease man.. she's truly a stronger person than I, that's for sure.. an inspiration really.. sorry to hear about your ex and the upward battle she faces.. It really hits home when I learn of another inflicted by an auto immune disease.. I wish it on no one.. thx for the support and the warm welcome.. catch you around the neighborhood prolly..
BlueSkiesBurn
5/25/10 8:20:05PM
It's awesome that you are able to think like that during this battle. Some people can't handle these things but you are clearly the exact kind of support she needs.
Lil_Copper
7/8/10 4:21:46AM
Sweet avatars man, they're lovely
papercut
3/4/11 7:35:42PM
can anyone resize this for me? its way too big as is even for premium membership. GIF to be resized
grappler0000
3/4/11 8:18:49PM
papercut
3/4/11 8:35:33PM

Posted by grappler0000

thanks

EDIT: gotta spread the love.
jjeans
3/6/11 6:30:10AM
Is there anyone out there who can resize cut or shorten one of the following 2 avatars, either

The Bongo Vera or Thiago mocking rashad

Or just a general one of Thiago mocking someone? thanks, it will be much appriciated
grappler0000
3/6/11 10:31:54AM
jjeans
3/6/11 11:00:26AM
Cheers! Thanks
Theoutlaw08
6/29/11 5:22:30PM
Can you get a Dan Hardy one going?
ShadowFighter
7/24/11 2:33:04AM
Can any1 make a Mayhem Miller avatar. and can they message me when its done.

Thanks
ShadowFighter
7/25/11 6:27:06PM
Sorry Picture Was To Big
prophecy033
7/29/11 12:30:45AM
You wouldn't happen to have any of Vitor Belfort would you? If so, could you let me know thanks
grappler0000
7/29/11 3:04:07AM

Posted by prophecy033

You wouldn't happen to have any of Vitor Belfort would you? If so, could you let me know thanks

If you're game for some old school.

prophecy033
7/29/11 9:45:48PM

Posted by grappler0000

Posted by prophecy033

If you're game for some old school.

old school is the best
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21]