MMA AVATARS

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » MMA AVATARS
« Previous Page | Next Page »
POLL: Would you like to see more of these?
Yes 46% (99)
No 6% (12)
Yes, but i'd love to be able to request a customized one.. 49% (106)
Mayhem13
6/25/09 6:29:37PM
it doesnt need to be a gif.

but I dont have photoshop anymore..trial ran out to cheap to buy it..to clueless to find it online free..

but can someone make me an American Top Team logo

with Thiago Silva doing the throat slash and the ATT logo or name on it...
or
same deal with the logo or name...but a pic of Alessio Sakara on it.

props to whoever can help!!

thanks
hotrodttt
6/28/09 5:48:12AM
Can somebody make a Megan Fox avatar gif just like the 1 I have right now, same format and everything. major props
Playground_Samurai
6/28/09 2:01:30PM

Posted by Mayhem13

but I dont have photoshop anymore..trial ran out to cheap to buy it..to clueless to find it online free..

or

thanks

How's this?
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
Mayhem13
6/28/09 2:06:22PM

Posted by gspfan

Posted by Mayhem13

or

thanks

How's this?

great!

gspfan =

thanks man!
The_Ho_Bag
7/1/09 7:04:24PM
anyway i could get a new CC ava like when CC LHked Mark hunt
Playground_Samurai
7/13/09 11:42:37PM

Posted by hotrodttt

Can somebody make a Megan Fox avatar gif just like the 1 I have right now, same format and everything. major props

How's this?

hotrodttt
7/14/09 7:15:07PM

Posted by gspfan

Posted by hotrodttt

How's this?

Love it
Khaos
7/14/09 9:49:12PM
Any chance I can get a Mike Thomas Brown avatar, maybe saying "Khaos", though that'd be up to the makers. props to whoever makes one(if one is made).
Irish_Pride
7/15/09 2:38:13AM
Can anyone make me a Forrest Griffin avatar gif of him choking out shogun or beating rampage or something else, and if you can also put Irish Pride on it (if could in green) if not it's cool. Props for anyone that can do it for me. Thanks.
Playground_Samurai
7/25/09 3:54:51AM

Posted by Khaos

Any chance I can get a Mike Thomas Brown avatar, maybe saying "Khaos", though that'd be up to the makers. props to whoever makes one(if one is made).

How's this?
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
Playground_Samurai
7/25/09 4:18:02AM

Posted by Irish_Pride

Can anyone make me a Forrest Griffin avatar gif of him choking out shogun or beating rampage or something else, and if you can also put Irish Pride on it (if could in green) if not it's cool. Props for anyone that can do it for me. Thanks.

How's this? Not many great Forrest gifs to select from, but here's what I came up with.
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
Irish_Pride
7/25/09 4:24:32AM

Posted by gspfan

Posted by Irish_Pride

How's this? Not many great Forrest gifs to select from, but here's what I came up with.

Thanks. I love it. Looks amazing. Major props, man.
Khaos
7/25/09 10:19:19PM

Posted by gspfan

Posted by Khaos

How's this?

Thanks a ton man, and also for the one in the past you've made for me.
gartface
8/1/09 12:43:18PM
Anyway someone could make me an avatar of Marius Zaromskis' spinning head kick on Damien Riccio? Mad props if you could.

If not that maybe the head kick he laid on Jason High and "The Whitemare" written on the bottom.
CanadianCripplr
8/14/09 12:59:19AM
gsp fan is it possible to get this hendo shot even if its cut down to the last bit. dont need his name but maybe " ouch " or " gotcha"

i cant get gif on here its too big. do you have any on the bisping flyin punch or ko?
Playground_Samurai
8/14/09 8:21:45PM

Posted by CanadianCripplr

gsp fan is it possible to get this hendo shot even if its cut down to the last bit. dont need his name but maybe " ouch " or " gotcha"

i cant get gif on here its too big. do you have any on the bisping flyin punch or ko?

I'll have yours and garface's up asap.
Playground_Samurai
8/22/09 6:48:50PM

Posted by gartface

Anyway someone could make me an avatar of Marius Zaromskis' spinning head kick on Damien Riccio? Mad props if you could.

If not that maybe the head kick he laid on Jason High and "The Whitemare" written on the bottom.

How's this? Best I could do with the 40kb limit
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
Playground_Samurai
8/24/09 2:41:11AM

Posted by CanadianCripplr

How's this?
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
RMFG_187
9/2/09 4:06:36AM
Looking for a new avatar, heres the link for the page.

Link

Check Krackerjaps post, I cant quote him because he was banned.

but I would like the gsp bj penn one.

I am not premium so I need it shortened down. and it would be great if it was when they were already staring down and putting there fists up as opposed to them walkin. Also if whoever makes it doesn't mind, if they can block out the date and writing, or just keep GSPs name up there.

I kno im askin for a lot, and I would greatly apreciate whoever makes it, I want the perfect av.
RMFG_187
9/11/09 10:29:35PM
Or an avatar of bas ruttens animation on the segment "toe to toe" on inside mma, without the mailbox and just bassy in the leopard print
Sinister
10/10/09 12:58:19AM

Posted by RMFG_187

Or an avatar of bas ruttens animation on the segment "toe to toe" on inside mma, without the mailbox and just bassy in the leopard print

But your av makes me want to agree with everything you say.
hotrodttt
10/27/09 6:47:25PM
Will somebody male me a badass Fedor av, maybe one of him dropping Big Nog and my username with a color that best fits the gif. Props if done.
papercut
11/17/09 9:34:50PM
can someone make me a new wandy av? I don't have a preference on what it consists of. thanks
iamthaman
11/21/09 4:56:07PM
can someone make me one that has to do with me being the man
Gladiator
12/12/09 12:29:29AM
Major props for a Jose Aldo w/ the flying double-knee on swanson or his victory over brown for the title
Khaos
12/15/09 12:09:14PM
Serious props to anyone that cna make me a Frank mir avatar, preferably him and kongo from the weigh ins, but any fight of his would work. It would be deeply apprciated.
haggiswashere
12/16/09 6:37:25PM
Can I get a new Amir avatar from the baroni fight????
emfleek
12/16/09 6:59:03PM

Posted by haggiswashere

Can I get a new Amir avatar from the baroni fight????

Holy crap...you've been gone for a while.
Gladiator
12/18/09 6:02:08PM
In addition to a jose aldo av, i will also give as many props as i can for one of nate marquardts piledriver on thales leites at ufc 85. Dont worry about the 40kb limit, im considering upgrading to premium anyways
Jride
2/27/10 8:38:07PM
I made this one.

I have a problem though. I cannot post it up because the size limit.

So GIF makers, what is the key to keeping the file size low enough to make a gif avatar work for mmaplayground?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21