MMA AVATARS

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » MMA AVATARS
« Previous Page | Next Page »
POLL: Would you like to see more of these?
Yes 46% (99)
No 6% (12)
Yes, but i'd love to be able to request a customized one.. 49% (106)
Kracker_Jap
3/4/09 12:17:22AM
haggiswashere
3/4/09 1:19:58PM

Posted by Kracker_Jap

I' ll do it if you come up with the gif or screen shots....

I should tell you we had a special thread in our camp about bringing you and your bro into the mafia...

I was kind of scetch on it, because respect the brother team thing....

But now that i can post I figured i would let it be known you guys always have an open invite to the 360 mafia

haha I appreciate it but I like the brother team thing alot and he really likes it too. He is only twelve and he thinks its cool when he does better than his know it all brother lol.

But I will try and find some thanks
Manfred
3/8/09 5:03:02AM
Would someone mind making an Aleks E. Av for me. Preferably using the Ricardo Morais fight from Bushido 6. Aleks dancing around with Ricardo at his feet was awesome!

Obviously, Props will be given as thanks
papercut
3/8/09 11:51:21AM
can anyone make me an av of Carwins KO of gonzaga? as always
haggiswashere
3/8/09 9:47:34PM

Posted by haggiswashere

Posted by Kracker_Jap

I should tell you we had a special thread in our camp about bringing you and your bro into the mafia...

But now that i can post I figured i would let it be known you guys always have an open invite to the 360 mafia

haha I appreciate it but I like the brother team thing alot and he really likes it too. He is only twelve and he thinks its cool when he does better than his know it all brother lol.

I found a Gif of him dodging punches that i pretty cool. Do you think you could do anything cool for 40 kb? Preferably the last little bit of the gif where the guy really unloads and is punching quicker? Thanks. BTW I'm a prop skank
Playground_Samurai
3/13/09 2:46:50AM

Posted by Manfred

Would someone mind making an Aleks E. Av for me. Preferably using the Ricardo Morais fight from Bushido 6. Aleks dancing around with Ricardo at his feet was awesome!

Obviously, Props will be given as thanks

Best I, myself, could do with the 40kb limit. Use it if you'd like. Let me know if I can do anything else for ya.
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
breakdown5
3/18/09 10:14:08PM
I need to upgrade my avatar, so if someone could make me a Jose Aldo gif of his latest fight (when he knees Mickle in the face when he leans in for the td). Props galore will be given as often as my love will spread. Must be 40kb to meet my meager status.
Playground_Samurai
3/21/09 3:48:00AM

Posted by papercut

can anyone make me an av of Carwins KO of gonzaga? as always

How's this?

papercut
3/21/09 3:08:28PM
thanks
haggiswashere
3/22/09 1:24:49AM

Posted by haggiswashere

Posted by haggiswashere

Posted by ***********

I should tell you we had a special thread in our camp about bringing you and your bro into the *****...

But now that i can post I figured i would let it be known you guys always have an open invite to the *** *****

I found a Gif of him dodging punches that i pretty cool. Do you think you could do anything cool for 40 kb? Preferably the last little bit of the gif where the guy really unloads and is punching quicker? Thanks. BTW I'm a prop skank

COould someone else make it since he is banned?
Playground_Samurai
3/22/09 12:49:42PM

Posted by haggiswashere

Best I could do.

Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
boxrfightr
3/23/09 12:30:36PM
these are pretty cool, but you can make your own at this site:

www.fighttips.com/forum/

theyre a little different, but you can completely customize them into how you want them. like i made my mma avatar look just like a pro fighter: ANDERSON SILVA, BABY!

i dont know, check it out i guess
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
cowcatcher
3/23/09 12:39:57PM

Posted by boxrfightr

these are pretty cool, but you can make your own at this site:

www.fighttips.com/forum/

theyre a little different, but you can completely customize them into how you want them. like i made my mma avatar look just like a pro fighter: ANDERSON SILVA, BABY!

i dont know, check it out i guess

it looks like mma muppetbabies
haggiswashere
3/24/09 12:45:12AM

Posted by gspfan

Posted by haggiswashere

Best I could do.

Nice its perfect!
Khaos
4/1/09 6:33:10PM
Any chance I could get one of Tim Credeur????
BelXavier420
4/11/09 11:28:34AM
I would love to have a avatar of Cole Miller Standing over Junie in UFN 18, if anyone would be willing to assist me with this please let me know what I need to get. I have never done one but I imagine you need several screen shots? Send private msg if you don't mind would ,make this easier I believe. Thanks in advance!
Wallass
4/12/09 11:25:55AM
Would anyone be willing to make me an avatar? I would exchange a hefty amount of props in return. Maybe a few suggestions?

-Aoki choking out Gardner following Gardner waving to the crowd.
-Irvin`s "Superman Punch" on Houston.
-Aderson`s "Flying Knee" Carlos Newton`s Head followed by a flurry of punches

Im open to anything though and would settle for most anything Aoki, Anderson, Gono`s entrances, Sakuraba`s entrances, Demian Maia tapouts are maybe a few more
Playground_Samurai
4/13/09 4:12:06AM

Posted by Khaos

Any chance I could get one of Tim Credeur????

Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
Playground_Samurai
4/13/09 4:30:49AM

Posted by breakdown5

I need to upgrade my avatar, so if someone could make me a Jose Aldo gif of his latest fight (when he knees Mickle in the face when he leans in for the td). Props galore will be given as often as my love will spread. Must be 40kb to meet my meager status.

Couldn't find the Mickle knee, but I found the one on Perez. Use it if you'd like.
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
Pookie
4/13/09 4:31:22AM
Id appreciate it if i could get a under 40kb .gif of the Akiyama v. Misaki exchange when Sexyama drops him with a right and misakis whole body collapses.
breakdown5
4/13/09 7:27:52AM
You are awesome brother. Props coming your way.
Wolfenstein
4/13/09 9:23:03PM
I made an attempt, I could try to trim the gif to give it writing or an effect, or make it stills and writing, or maybe gspfan could touch it up.
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
Playground_Samurai
4/13/09 10:19:08PM

Posted by Pookie

Id appreciate it if i could get a under 40kb .gif of the Akiyama v. Misaki exchange when Sexyama drops him with a right and misakis whole body collapses.

Couple more options.. Props to grappler for providing me with the gif.
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1 Photo Attachment 2
Pookie
4/13/09 10:26:41PM
ty so much man, and props to grappler for even finding the gif
MMAcca
4/18/09 10:21:09AM
Any chance somebody could make this small enough to be my new av ?

Or if not, anyone got a spare Shogun av ?

Many thanks in advance
Playground_Samurai
4/19/09 10:57:57PM
Will this work?
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
MMAcca
4/20/09 8:41:53AM
Excellent. Thanks gspfan
Khaos
5/30/09 8:32:04AM
Any chance I could get a Minowaman avatar???????, of whatever, I'd just really like an Ihuhisa Minowa avatar.
RMFG_187
6/8/09 12:49:45PM
sorry MMAcca, u just got robbed! Lmao sorry but it is just too good of an avatar to pass up

Props to GSPFAN

dont worry MMAcca i will send u a prop too
runningman08
6/22/09 12:04:22AM
Nice Work. I doubt i could make these look better then you did.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21