MMA AVATARS

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » MMA AVATARS
« Previous Page | Next Page »
POLL: Would you like to see more of these?
Yes 46% (99)
No 6% (12)
Yes, but i'd love to be able to request a customized one.. 49% (106)
Mungooch
6/9/08 2:33:53AM
Mike Swick or Chris Leben Please
Playground_Samurai
6/9/08 2:23:33PM

Posted by Mungooch

Mike Swick or Chris Leben Please

Here's a Leben one from a few pages back. Let me know if you had something else in mind.

Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
89vision
6/10/08 2:53:56PM

could someone make this smaller please?
CornishMMA
6/11/08 7:48:57AM
not without it looking horrible, you really need to go premium to have a fight gif in there and it look half decent, the hughes knee would be better now as well, but im RETIRED from mma avatar making, too time consuming and as i dont have time to kill anymore im not doing anymore, but if i see any requested that i already have made you may be lucky enough to get given one
89vision
6/11/08 4:05:42PM

Posted by CornishMMA

not without it looking horrible, you really need to go premium to have a fight gif in there and it look half decent, the hughes knee would be better now as well, but im RETIRED from mma avatar making, too time consuming and as i dont have time to kill anymore im not doing anymore, but if i see any requested that i already have made you may be lucky enough to get given one

i tried going premium but i dont remember my paypal, so i cant
CornishMMA
6/12/08 6:35:24AM
well if you have a paypal account you can find it out, its your email address
89vision
6/13/08 8:58:35PM

Posted by CornishMMA

well if you have a paypal account you can find it out, its your email address

well yeah ive tried to retrieve it but it never gets sent to my e-mail

but whatever never mind dude, thanks anyway
CornishMMA
6/18/08 10:45:14AM
***EDIT*** removed cos yet again amazingly some ppl are ungratefull ****s and just take them without posting a thank you or prop or anything
NatedawgThaM
6/20/08 5:12:30AM

Posted by CornishMMA

- - doubt there are as many Yves fans around anymore but these are classic KO's

Whatchu talkin' bout Willis?
CornishMMA
6/20/08 6:00:11AM
LOL ahh thats nice fair enough bud, i too still think he is a very good fighter, those quick losses make a fighter look worse than he is, looks nice tho dude LOL that was such a late stoppage by mazzagatti and LOL at that being the last fight at 155 in the UFC before it took that hiatus they should have known
jiujitsufreak74
6/23/08 3:33:59PM
Anyway someone can make me an Aoki avatar with the mounted Gogo included?
grappler0000
6/23/08 8:55:18PM

Posted by jiujitsufreak74

Barely squeezed it into 240k

roger
6/24/08 8:52:29PM
can i get a corey hill or bisping please would prop as much a a can
CornishMMA
6/25/08 11:40:33AM

Posted by grappler0000

dunno if you do already bud but if you delete every other frame then sub wins just run a bit faster and you can slow the frame rate, that way you can fit more in and make it all free flowing, i might try and get another progame to make some more now that we have more lovely GIFs to work from, can i get the sames on another free trial if i use a different email addy??

But Roger there still isnt any Corey GIF to work from cos he hasnt fought again sincen his UD win which didnt have anything GIF worthy in it
grappler0000
6/25/08 1:19:47PM

Posted by CornishMMA

Posted by grappler0000

dunno if you do already bud but if you delete every other frame then sub wins just run a bit faster and you can slow the frame rate, that way you can fit more in and make it all free flowing, i might try and get another progame to make some more now that we have more lovely GIFs to work from, can i get the sames on another free trial if i use a different email addy??

But Roger there still isnt any Corey GIF to work from cos he hasnt fought again sincen his UD win which didnt have anything GIF worthy in it

Yes, I deleted 2/3 actually...any more and it would be choppy. The problem is that there were several steps to him securing the submission...and some of the camera angles didn't provide a good view. It worked out in the end, so no big deal.

CornishMMA
6/26/08 9:33:10AM

Posted by grappler0000

Yes, I deleted 2/3 actually...any more and it would be choppy. The problem is that there were several steps to him securing the submission...and some of the camera angles didn't provide a good view. It worked out in the end, so no big deal.

Yeah I spose it was a slow sub and hard to work from, i havnt even seen the GIF of it, man if I had his gogo on Hansen then could make a sick premium size Aoki sub montage. Also grappler you can crop any unneeded parts of a GIF, a good one to work from is smileygenerator and they have an easy click and drag option, its just i saw the black bits at the top and also a bit of area you dont need to see, i had to do all of that seriously OTT to make the 40kb ones, its rough and no fun at all

Like your new one dude, are we sure the weight listed is accurate for her? does she have to weigh on for gladiators?

If Rampage slams Forrest that I reserve it as my avatar
grappler0000
6/26/08 10:14:54AM

Posted by CornishMMA

Posted by grappler0000

Yeah I spose it was a slow sub and hard to work from, i havnt even seen the GIF of it, man if I had his gogo on Hansen then could make a sick premium size Aoki sub montage. Also grappler you can crop any unneeded parts of a GIF, a good one to work from is smileygenerator and they have an easy click and drag option, its just i saw the black bits at the top and also a bit of area you dont need to see, i had to do all of that seriously OTT to make the 40kb ones, its rough and no fun at all

Like your new one dude, are we sure the weight listed is accurate for her? does she have to weigh on for gladiators?

If Rampage slams Forrest that I reserve it as my avatar

I could have taken the black bars out, but there wasn't much point to. Yeah, I could've trimmed a little more to make it a little smaller, but I was already a little frustrated trying to use video where you could actually see what he was doing, since his head was covering up most of the action. The 3 different shots I think were actually 1 from the original angle, 1 from a replay, and 1 from a different replay.

Oh, and American Gladiators were the only ones to give her a weight she can actually make
voodoo-jitsu
6/26/08 2:25:34PM
can u make a video of patrick cote dropping someone?
grappler0000
6/26/08 9:07:02PM

Posted by thevoodooninja

can u make a video of patrick cote dropping someone?

It can be done, but without being a premium member, the avatar size is capped at 40k...which makes an action shot not very feasible.
voodoo-jitsu
6/26/08 11:53:10PM
ok the 1 i have will due u make some cool stuff man
Kracker_Jap
6/29/08 2:53:58AM
How big can we make the Avatars now??? ?x?

Props to who ever gives me the demensions
Playground_Samurai
6/29/08 3:54:13AM

Posted by Kracker_Jap

They increased it from a maximum of 100 x 100 to 120 x 120 pixels, but left the kb limit at 240.
CornishMMA
6/30/08 7:32:16AM
Yeah its kind of good they made them bigger but without a filesize extention as well its makes resizing all our current ones a right hassle

I might do them at some point, grappler can you maybe just see how gi mine becomes at 120x120? aint got a program to work with right now but will have to get 1

Not going to make these bigger tho but they are free for any regular members that want them

Posted by CornishMMA

removed cos yet again amazingly some ppl are ungratefull ****s and just take them without posting a thank you or prop or anything

Kracker_Jap
6/30/08 10:35:20PM

Posted by gspfan

Posted by Kracker_Jap

They increased it from a maximum of 100 x 100 to 120 x 120 pixels, but left the kb limit at 240.

Thank you I will start on a new one
Kracker_Jap
6/30/08 10:40:51PM
Can and how do I capture Video of the net????

Help please
grappler0000
6/30/08 11:00:44PM

Posted by Kracker_Jap

Can and how do I capture Video of the net????

Help please

If you use Firefox, I would recommend using Downloadhelper...it's a plugin.
Kracker_Jap
7/1/08 12:23:03AM
So I can use Firefox to capture video on the net??? and then use my Video Avatar maker to turn it into a avatar???

Do I DL the Download helper too??
grappler0000
7/1/08 6:45:48AM
Downloadhelper will help you extract the video from the internet. As long as the AV software you're using accepts video, then yes you would use it to turn it into a GIF.
RMFG_187
7/7/08 2:01:17PM
Since i won my av bet, and get my av back, I would KILL for a gif of Forrest praying to god and then at the end, a pic with him wearing the belt. or something along those lines.

Props for u if u help me
mrkennedy
7/7/08 3:10:48PM
my first avatar made

Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1 Photo Attachment 2 Photo Attachment 3 Photo Attachment 4
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21