MMA AVATARS

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » MMA AVATARS
« Previous Page | Next Page »
POLL: Would you like to see more of these?
Yes 46% (99)
No 6% (12)
Yes, but i'd love to be able to request a customized one.. 49% (106)
Pookie
5/29/08 3:03:51PM

Posted by CornishMMA

its all rubbed off on him and now he wants to rub up against Lyoto

I would if i could, but hes just too elusive.
Playground_Samurai
5/29/08 7:23:57PM
New Leben and Thiago Silva for Premium members.

EON
5/29/08 8:04:59PM
i appreciate all the work being done in here, but why arnt yall making regular ones and not just ones for premium members, ive tried to go premium but i have to send money in by letter to get it, paypal dosnt work for me, all im sayin is why exclude ppl from avatars? little weird if you ask me, maybe its a size issue if thats the case then fine but if not thats weird to exclude.
grappler0000
5/29/08 8:29:40PM

Posted by Pookie

Posted by grappler0000

Posted by Pookie

Now that im free of my hardgay shackles, if someone could make a .gif of the Sefo vs. Hunt k-1 fight where they drop there hands and Hunt yells at sefo to throw some bombs.

Pretty difficult to make one under 40k...if you go premium, it would be much easier.

Maybe you could just use one of the pucnhes hunt eats to the jaw...
I should go premium though, mmasensei just doesnt do it anymore.

Let me see what I can come up with.
grappler0000
5/29/08 9:43:19PM

Posted by Pookie

As I suspected, 40k was hard to work with...but here's what I was able to come up with

holt8081
5/29/08 11:19:54PM

Posted by gspfan

these are good ones
Playground_Samurai
5/30/08 5:50:34AM

Posted by holt8081

Posted by gspfan

these are good ones

Thanks.

Penn for you.
Pookie
5/30/08 10:36:55AM

Posted by grappler0000

Posted by Pookie

As I suspected, 40k was hard to work with...but here's what I was able to come up with

props coming your way when i spread the love.
holt8081
5/30/08 10:48:40AM

Posted by gspfan

Posted by holt8081

Posted by gspfan

these are good ones

Thanks.

Penn for you.

thanks bro thats good stuff
skinnator
5/30/08 10:19:54PM
hi guys. I would like to know if somebody can do an Avatar on my friend Gegard Mousasi.

Thanks God we have a Good thread like this.
wolfman
5/31/08 12:16:14AM

Posted by EON

i appreciate all the work being done in here, but why arnt yall making regular ones and not just ones for premium members, ive tried to go premium but i have to send money in by letter to get it, paypal dosnt work for me, all im sayin is why exclude ppl from avatars? little weird if you ask me, maybe its a size issue if thats the case then fine but if not thats weird to exclude.

They have been making regular ones and they have said that the smaller ones are harder to make...due to obvious reasons. So, you're assumption is correct, size issues make it difficult for them.
grappler0000
5/31/08 1:24:20AM

Posted by skinnator

hi guys. I would like to know if somebody can do an Avatar on my friend Gegard Mousasi.

Thanks God we have a Good thread like this.

mrkennedy
5/31/08 2:02:54AM

thanks a lot gspfan for ruthless robbie avatar ,men continue good work
skinnator
5/31/08 8:40:17AM
Thanks Alot For the Gegard Mousasi Avatar

LONG LIVE THIS THREAD
MFOTHER
6/2/08 1:56:48PM
first off....i f'in love my diaz avatar thanks again.......
if i could request another .....id be urijah looking hurt vs pulver (i think rd 3 or 4) and then when pulver stalks him, he hits pulver with a sick side strike.

or just the beginning of the 5th when they touch both gloves and show each other repect...... real classy moment...what a fight
theguido
6/3/08 8:46:11AM
Any chance I could get a sweet Bas Rutten avatar. Your avatars are pretty sick man love the Karo and the rampage ones.
Ben_Hutch
6/3/08 6:56:42PM
Hello,

Would anyone be willing do either a Thiago Alves or a Thiago Silva avater please? Anything will do, im not going to be picky. Props will be given and it will be greatly appreciated

Thanks.
Playground_Samurai
6/4/08 4:36:04AM

Posted by Ben_Hutch

Hello,

Would anyone be willing do either a Thiago Alves or a Thiago Silva avater please? Anything will do, im not going to be picky. Props will be given and it will be greatly appreciated

Thanks.

One of these alright?
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1 Photo Attachment 2
CornishMMA
6/4/08 6:49:58AM

Posted by wolfman

Posted by EON

They have been making regular ones and they have said that the smaller ones are harder to make...due to obvious reasons. So, you're assumption is correct, size issues make it difficult for them.

Yeah its really hard to fit it under 40kb but ive got a load still going spare, let me know what you want and if i have it i shall pass it on

Nice one gspfan those are great, though you can crop those fight report ones so you dont have the Leben VS Sakara bit at the bottom, use the smileygenerator gif resizer, they have a good click and drag crop thing
Ben_Hutch
6/4/08 7:50:32AM

Posted by gspfan

Posted by Ben_Hutch

Hello,

Thanks.

One of these alright?

Thanks mate.
theguido
6/4/08 8:44:40AM
Hi,
Sweet avatars I just sighned up for preimum and was wondering if someone could make a Bas Rutten avatar. Much props with be shared.
89vision
6/4/08 4:04:03PM
i saw a premium thiago alves one a few pages back, can somebody make it smaller please
Ben_Hutch
6/4/08 5:26:16PM

Posted by 89vision

i saw a premium thiago alves one a few pages back, can somebody make it smaller please

Good call
Raykill
6/7/08 1:18:36PM
You do awesome work, I know gspfan does good work too. He did one for a camp member of mine.

I would like to see one of Joe Stevenson, and not getting his ass kicked by BJ please.

Maybe where he makes Melvin Guillard tap?

jiujitsufreak74
6/8/08 12:46:26AM
o lost an avatar bet, but it is too big to put on. i am wondering if anyone can make it fit?

grappler0000
6/8/08 7:54:24AM

Posted by jiujitsufreak74

o lost an avatar bet, but it is too big to put on. i am wondering if anyone can make it fit?

Here ya go

...or if you want a seamless loop

BTW, looks like you got off easy.
Ben_Hutch
6/8/08 8:07:24AM
Can anyone make a Thiago Alves avater please? (Props will be given)

After his win over Hughes im in a kind of 'War Alves' mood
wolfman
6/8/08 7:27:34PM

Posted by grappler0000

Posted by jiujitsufreak74

Here ya go

...or if you want a seamless loop

BTW, looks like you got off easy.

I love the panda, I'd have it as an avatar even if I didn't lose a bet.

Seriously....anyways, it does look like loller was nice enough to let you off the hook.
theguido
6/8/08 8:49:40PM
I got some cool gif's how do i post them on here ( sorry I'm new to the video thing)so I can share gifs and large photos.
grappler0000
6/8/08 11:18:01PM

Posted by theguido

I got some cool gif's how do i post them on here ( sorry I'm new to the video thing)so I can share gifs and large photos.

This thread is for avatars only...there is a GIF thread for all other GIFS to be posted.

GIF Thread
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21