MMA AVATARS

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » MMA AVATARS
« Previous Page | Next Page »
POLL: Would you like to see more of these?
Yes 46% (99)
No 6% (12)
Yes, but i'd love to be able to request a customized one.. 49% (106)
JClaspell
5/10/08 11:33:14PM
uriah faber?
grappler0000
5/12/08 7:57:44PM

Posted by JClaspell

uriah faber?

hotrodttt
5/13/08 6:07:35PM
My Avatar won't work for some reason, it shows up on My Playground but on the Forums it doesn't
grappler0000
5/13/08 7:23:23PM

Posted by hotrodttt

My Avatar won't work for some reason, it shows up on My Playground but on the Forums it doesn't

Hit F5
CornishMMA
5/14/08 6:55:58AM
great work grappler wonder where Drizzle is tho?

If anyone else wants to try making avvys good programs to use are "Ulead GIF Animator" or "Easy GIF Animator" its pretty damn easy as i started from nothing, its hard to shorten some gifs to fit under 60kb or whatever it is but if you get a nice pic you can add flashy text nice and easy with those programs

And as always i strongly urger anyone that can afford it to pay for premium cos a 240kb avvy is much much better and you can add a GIF to one of those flashy looking ones
Playground_Samurai
5/16/08 9:09:51PM

Posted by gspfan

I'll continue to work on this one to make it better. Let me know if anyone wants it.

One AE for a premium. Machida, Aleks, Sherk, Liddell, and Semtex for basic.
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1 Photo Attachment 2 Photo Attachment 3 Photo Attachment 4 Photo Attachment 5
Madcream
5/20/08 11:28:29AM
Mmaturf.com has the largest mma gif gallery I have ever seen, check it out!!!
wolfman
5/20/08 8:44:35PM
Nice work gspfan.
Playground_Samurai
5/21/08 4:27:39AM

Posted by wolfman

Nice work gspfan.

Thanks wolfman. I gotta give props to Cornish for giving me some good tips along the way. I'm gonna try to keep on pumping them out. Here's an AA and Leben for basic. I'll also put the Mir from mine, only for basic.
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1 Photo Attachment 2 Photo Attachment 3 Photo Attachment 4
DiabloFreak56
5/21/08 11:20:21PM
can anyone do a better Nick Diaz one then the one on the first page? if not its ok i just would love a new one haha
Kracker_Jap
5/22/08 12:14:02AM

Posted by CornishMMA

great work grappler wonder where Drizzle is tho?

If anyone else wants to try making avvys good programs to use are "Ulead GIF Animator" or "Easy GIF Animator" its pretty damn easy as i started from nothing, its hard to shorten some gifs to fit under 60kb or whatever it is but if you get a nice pic you can add flashy text nice and easy with those programs

And as always i strongly urger anyone that can afford it to pay for premium cos a 240kb avvy is much much better and you can add a GIF to one of those flashy looking ones

I'm ready to start a new one..... where can I find those programs buddy??

Does anyone know if you can make one for your fight camp??
wolfman
5/22/08 10:13:17PM

Posted by gspfan

Posted by wolfman

Nice work gspfan.

Thanks wolfman. I gotta give props to Cornish for giving me some good tips along the way. I'm gonna try to keep on pumping them out. Here's an AA and Leben for basic. I'll also put the Mir from mine, only for basic.

You're welcome! Nice to see a fellow soldier helping you out. Yeah, Cornish was nice enough to make my sweet CC avatar. BTW the new ones you posted are pretty sweet as well.
mrkennedy
5/26/08 3:30:49PM
thanks for some great avatar
mrkennedy
5/26/08 3:35:42PM
do you have one of robbie lawler please
Playground_Samurai
5/26/08 6:12:57PM

Posted by mrkennedy

I'll work on a Lawler one next. I think grappler posted one a few pages back. Not sure if it's already being used though.

Posted by DiabloFreak56

can anyone do a better Nick Diaz one then the one on the first page? if not its ok i just would love a new one haha

How's this one?

roadking95th
5/27/08 1:38:01AM
I would really appreciate a Dan Henderson gif. to celebrate three things. 1. I am going premium. 2. I won L2 Season 3 wagers. 3. I turned 35 today

possibly his KOof Silva
Playground_Samurai
5/27/08 4:50:39AM

Posted by roadking95th

I would really appreciate a Dan Henderson gif. to celebrate three things. 1. I am going premium. 2. I won L2 Season 3 wagers. 3. I turned 35 today

possibly his KOof Silva

You can have this one if you want. Let me know if you had something else in mind.

Posted by mrkennedy

Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
bullettdodger
5/27/08 12:37:38PM
Does Anyone have or is willing to make me a Jason Mayhem Miller Gif that would be totally awesome and props would be forthcoming... ideally one of his recent win in DREAM where he flashed the peace sign in between beating the snot out of his opponent.
roadking95th
5/28/08 12:48:23AM

Posted by gspfan

Posted by roadking95th

possibly his KOof Silva

You can have this one if you want. Let me know if you had something else in mind.

Thank you, I'll take it
grappler0000
5/28/08 11:25:31AM

Posted by bullettdodger

Does Anyone have or is willing to make me a Jason Mayhem Miller Gif that would be totally awesome and props would be forthcoming... ideally one of his recent win in DREAM where he flashed the peace sign in between beating the snot out of his opponent.

If you can provide a link to the video, I'll hook it up.
bullettdodger
5/28/08 12:33:20PM

Posted by grappler0000

Posted by bullettdodger

Sent you a PM with the links to the video, Thanks
grappler0000
5/28/08 2:06:13PM

Posted by bullettdodger

Posted by grappler0000

Posted by bullettdodger

bullettdodger
5/28/08 9:29:17PM

Posted by grappler0000

Posted by bullettdodger

Posted by grappler0000

Posted by bullettdodger

Spreadage of love must occur before i can prop you for this awesome avatar
wolfman
5/28/08 10:09:51PM
Love the new one's, roadking's and bulletdodger's look good! The Mayhem one has me rolling....nice work grappler0000 and good choice bulletdoger!
Pookie
5/28/08 10:31:47PM
Now that im free of my hardgay shackles, if someone could make a .gif of the Sefo vs. Hunt k-1 fight where they drop there hands and Hunt yells at sefo to throw some bombs.
grappler0000
5/28/08 11:18:40PM

Posted by Pookie

Now that im free of my hardgay shackles, if someone could make a .gif of the Sefo vs. Hunt k-1 fight where they drop there hands and Hunt yells at sefo to throw some bombs.

Pretty difficult to make one under 40k...if you go premium, it would be much easier.
Kracker_Jap
5/29/08 3:41:34AM

Posted by Pookie

I'm not sure your new avatar looks any less gay

"Good fighter Gay picture"
CornishMMA
5/29/08 12:16:29PM
its all rubbed off on him and now he wants to rub up against Lyoto

Those are nice grappler - what program do you use? im without any, used up all the free trials

If Swick KO's Davis I reserve that as my avvy
jiujitsufreak74
5/29/08 2:59:24PM

Posted by CornishMMA

its all rubbed off on him and now he wants to rub up against Lyoto

Those are nice grappler - what program do you use? im without any, used up all the free trials

If Swick KO's Davis I reserve that as my avvy

well that won't happen...however...WHEN Davis KOs Swick i would like that ot be mine
Pookie
5/29/08 3:02:42PM

Posted by grappler0000

Posted by Pookie

Pretty difficult to make one under 40k...if you go premium, it would be much easier.

Maybe you could just use one of the pucnhes hunt eats to the jaw...
I should go premium though, mmasensei just doesnt do it anymore.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21