MMA AVATARS

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » MMA AVATARS
« Previous Page | Next Page »
POLL: Would you like to see more of these?
Yes 46% (99)
No 6% (12)
Yes, but i'd love to be able to request a customized one.. 49% (106)
papercut
4/15/08 1:25:25PM

Posted by CornishMMA

Posted by papercut

finally got around to upgrading to premium any chance I could get a wanderlei silva one or maybe the superman punch that james irvin knocked houston alexander out with?

Its your lucky day bud thank gspfan for posting the GIF in the thread

any chance you could email me that? my comp only saves these as BMPs not GIFs. I'll PM you my email.
MFOTHER
4/17/08 2:37:13PM

Posted by CornishMMA

Yours are really nice grappler, that one is over 40kb tho so he cant have it unless he goes premium, i made a nice Huerta one you can have tho dude will PM you it

Still taking requests, only have the ability to make gif avatars for another few weeks so be quick about it ffs! lol

i posted right before this....... PLEASEEEEEEEEE a nate diaz, or combo diaz brothers!!!!
CornishMMA
4/18/08 6:18:00AM
Sorry bud but for some reason I just cant get hold of ANY nate diaz gifs, im making a Nick gogo one for 1 of my camp members tho, if you can find a GIF for me to work from i will gladly make you one dude

This is for d3s3k who i saw had the still pic of it so as this one id already made was being unused i thought it better go to a good home

grappler0000
4/18/08 2:22:57PM

Posted by MFOTHER

Posted by CornishMMA

Yours are really nice grappler, that one is over 40kb tho so he cant have it unless he goes premium, i made a nice Huerta one you can have tho dude will PM you it

Still taking requests, only have the ability to make gif avatars for another few weeks so be quick about it ffs! lol

i posted right before this....... PLEASEEEEEEEEE a nate diaz, or combo diaz brothers!!!!

Here ya go:

If you do decide to upgrade to a premium account, I have a much lengthier one for ya...it has the entire duel bird flip, along with the flex.
CornishMMA
4/21/08 12:37:11PM
How did you make that dude? Ive been looking for that GIF since the fight, ive also made one cos gspfan kindly posted the GIF going to make him a premium size nate diaz one, 3 triangles will look
MFOTHER
4/21/08 8:41:26PM
thank you sooo much man......i will prop u up till i die!!!

EON
4/22/08 6:43:23PM
thiago alves avatar would be awesome, if cornish or drizzle would do that it would be much appreciated

peace
DCRage
4/23/08 10:44:56AM
I'd like an animated one of the "running men" from 83 (Quarry-Starnes) if possible.
grappler0000
4/23/08 11:30:44AM

DCRage
4/23/08 1:28:49PM
Totally awesome, dude! Many thanks.
mrkennedy
4/23/08 1:38:17PM
grappler0000 can you give me one on robbie lawler please
grappler0000
4/23/08 2:20:40PM

Posted by mrkennedy

I've got a nice one of Lawler knocking out Trigg, but you won't be able to use it without a premium account. I'll see what I can come up with under 40k though.
grappler0000
4/25/08 12:36:26AM

Posted by mrkennedy

It's tough to cram an animation into 40k, but here ya go:

If you decide to upgrade to a premium account, here is a better one:

EON
4/25/08 7:44:53PM

Posted by EON

thiago alves avatar would be awesome

nobody can help?
grappler0000
4/26/08 12:54:37AM

Posted by EON

Posted by EON

thiago alves avatar would be awesome

nobody can help?

If you're looking for an action shot, here ya go:

As always, I suggest upgrading to a premium account...if you do, here's a larger one:

EON
4/26/08 3:24:46AM

Posted by grappler0000

If you're looking for an action shot, here ya go:

As always, I suggest upgrading to a premium account...if you do, here's a larger one:

very cool of you, thanks
CornishMMA
4/28/08 8:38:33AM
Awesome work grappler you can make them much better and easier than i can dude im not going to have time anymore so im retiring, but i do have lots of small 40kb ones for my camp members so if any suit requests i might let certain members use them, but for now this is CornishMMA retiring from active avatar making
Aaronno9
4/28/08 1:11:25PM
test
Kracker_Jap
4/30/08 8:51:02PM
Caqn you have a moving avatar for your team logo????
jiujitsufreak74
4/30/08 9:32:42PM
hey Cornish...this avatar i have been sporting is sick and i have thanked you many times for such a pwnage avatar. however, i am just wondering if i can get an Aoki one. i don't know if you have any gifs of him but if you do i will really appreciate it. he is one of my grappling idols and i think in honor of his victory i should sport him for a while. come out of retirement...one more time...one more time...
Kracker_Jap
5/1/08 1:37:53AM

Posted by jiujitsufreak74

hey Cornish...this avatar i have been sporting is sick and i have thanked you many times for such a pwnage avatar. however, i am just wondering if i can get an Aoki one. i don't know if you have any gifs of him but if you do i will really appreciate it. he is one of my grappling idols and i think in honor of his victory i should sport him for a while. come out of retirement...one more time...one more time...

i THOUGHT YOU WERE A jz FAN??
CornishMMA
5/1/08 8:01:55AM
Aoki GIF in the GIF thread, that sick standing arm lock would look nice but i cant make it dude sorry, grappler can im sure
hdnet_mma
5/1/08 12:21:01PM
always some good ones out there
jiujitsufreak74
5/1/08 3:37:39PM

Posted by Kracker_Jap

Posted by jiujitsufreak74

i THOUGHT YOU WERE A jz FAN??

i am, but Aoki is one of my idols. i just thought JZ would win. the way Aoki grapples is unparalleled and is an inspiration to the long skinny guys like myself.

Posted by CornishMMA

Aoki GIF in the GIF thread, that sick standing arm lock would look nice but i cant make it dude sorry, grappler can im sure

np, just thought i'd ask
Playground_Samurai
5/2/08 10:18:25AM

I'll continue to work on this one to make it better. Let me know if anyone wants it.
juanez13
5/3/08 7:03:17PM
If anyone can make a Andy Hug avatar that'd be great, doesnt have to be a Gif, i want one kind of like the ones on the first page , like the Picture with the Name basically, If pictures Needed PM me, i've got plenty,thanks in advance if anyone can make it, and If you cant dont sweat it, its nothing Major.
grappler0000
5/9/08 1:40:45PM
For jiujitsufreak74:

jiujitsufreak74
5/9/08 2:27:11PM

Posted by grappler0000

For jiujitsufreak74:

grappler0000
5/9/08 6:22:26PM

Posted by juanez13

If anyone can make a Andy Hug avatar that'd be great, doesnt have to be a Gif, i want one kind of like the ones on the first page , like the Picture with the Name basically, If pictures Needed PM me, i've got plenty,thanks in advance if anyone can make it, and If you cant dont sweat it, its nothing Major.

madmarck
5/10/08 6:32:50PM
These just keep gettin better!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21