MMA Apps

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » MMA Apps
kopower
1/27/11 11:18:24PM
I did a quick search and didn't find a thread about mma apps. Anybody use them or know of any good ones? I just downloaded MMA News and MMAjunkie. The News app seems pretty solid. It has 20 sources that it retrieves news from and condenses them onto 1 screen that you can scroll through and pick which one you want to read. It also does the same with the websites as well.

I've been looking for a decent podcast app that has some of the better mma shows like mania, junkie and sherdog. Any suggestions? I have a android phone btw.
papercut
1/28/11 2:13:10AM
I only have the mmajunkie on my BB and I read it daily. thats the only mma app I have on my phone. I don't have any on my ipod or anything
SmileR
1/28/11 8:53:22AM
MMAUnderground has a pretty decent app and also Fighters only have one too but thats pretty limited.
BlueSkiesBurn
1/28/11 4:26:16PM
I've said it before and I'll say it again; SOMEONE needs to create an MMAPlayground app. It sucks that I can't respond to threads and PM's on my iFail.
grappler0000
1/28/11 4:40:33PM

Posted by BlueSkiesBurn

I've said it before and I'll say it again; SOMEONE needs to create an MMAPlayground app. It sucks that I can't respond to threads and PM's on my iFail.

Yeah, I say the same thing...I just don't see it high enough on the priority list for the programmer to do it anyway. Even more so, I'd like to see a web TV app though.
BlueSkiesBurn
1/28/11 4:42:15PM

Posted by grappler0000

Posted by BlueSkiesBurn

Yeah, I say the same thing...I just don't see it high enough on the priority list for the programmer to do it anyway. Even more so, I'd like to see a web TV app though.

That would also be awesome.
0_Silencer_0
1/29/11 4:49:18PM