Posted by jiujitsufreak74
Posted by Mchubb316
Didnt know this had been done. Hopefully it has been a while and we can get some more good ones.
don't worry it was like from 4months ago and has been dead...its refreshing to keep the idea alive
here are some more(trying not to steal from three_days_of_gray):
- You use the triangle position as foreplay
- You see a guy with elastic pants and think of a gogoplata
- The term Gogo does not refer to Wham!
- You hear the world belt you don't think of pants
- When you hear Canada and don't think of hockey
- Brazil is your Mecca
Ah it's all good, bro.
Here are my originals:
- .. you have a rudimentary knowledge of Portugese despite never taking lessons.
- .. you acknowledge Joe Rogan as more than "that guy from Fear Factor".
- .. you can spell Emelianenko correctly.
- .. hearing the term 'rear naked choke' no longer turns you on.. or really turns you on. Either way.
- .. you know Akihiro Gono is not a type of sushi roll.
- .. you recorded Shamrock vs Gracie II over your wedding video.
- .. you have actually seen Jenna Jameson surrounded by men without having a dick in her face.
- .. you understand that a MMA event is the only time it's acceptable to discuss another man's weight.
- .. you have wet dreams of Gina Carano and Carina Damm kicking your ass.
- .. you don't think two men in a 'north-south' position is gay at all.
- Your kids can hit you harder than James Irvin.
- Maura Renallo's voice doesn't make you want to stab screwdrivers into your ears and kick your dog.
- You have eagerly read more Fedor vs Randy threads than most mere mortals would dare attempt.
- You have a wager on when Joe Rogan finally snaps and bitch-slaps Goldie.
- You understand what I meant about the previous comment and wonder where you can get in on the action.
- If you want to seriously discuss Kimbo vs. Lesnar. That's hardcore shit right there.
- You would rather take your chances and eat that tin-foil package of whatever meat that's been tucked way back in the freezer for a couple of years and order a UFC PPV event than go to the store for actual food.