MMA on TV

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » MMA on TV
poll77
3/3/07 3:35:41PM
Does anyone know where to find some good MMA action on TV? I have DIRECTV, last night I was happy to stumble upon some Ring of Fire fights on HDNET and also IFL on FSN. Earlier this week i found out that BodogFight is on Ion. The only other ones I have seen is PRIDE on FSN sometimes and the obvious UFC shows on Spike. If anyone knows of any other listings post em I would be glad to see em.
deadcore
3/3/07 3:45:34PM
You know more than any of us do.
crimethinc
3/3/07 3:48:14PM
If IFL, Pride, Bodog, UFC, and ROF isn't enough for you I think your best bet is to hit the video store so you can have all MMA all the time.
Ydoc
3/3/07 3:54:37PM
IFL has a TV deal with the network formely known as the WB.
jdubs
3/3/07 4:16:13PM
do yourself a favor by not watching bodog... except for when fedor and aleks fight
deadcore
3/3/07 9:21:11PM
You can find alot of fights on youtube and other video vaults to get your fix.
JunCTion
3/3/07 9:39:21PM

Posted by poll77

Does anyone know where to find some good MMA action on TV? I have DIRECTV, last night I was happy to stumble upon some Ring of Fire fights on HDNET and also IFL on FSN. Earlier this week i found out that BodogFight is on Ion. The only other ones I have seen is PRIDE on FSN sometimes and the obvious UFC shows on Spike. If anyone knows of any other listings post em I would be glad to see em.

check this out
LINK

also, blockbusteronline has 100s of mma dvds
madmarck
3/3/07 10:35:51PM
In Canada we have MMA on quite a few channels.
on TSN and RDS its french coutner part we get TKO and KOTC.
On Spike we get UFC
on Sports net East (central,west,) we get IFL, Elite Fighting, and some random smaller name ones
As well there is the Fight net work which i do not get where i live but apparenlty it has quite the lot of MMA.
deadcore
3/4/07 12:46:43AM

Posted by madmarck

In Canada we have MMA on quite a few channels.
on TSN and RDS its french coutner part we get TKO and KOTC.
On Spike we get UFC
on Sports net East (central,west,) we get IFL, Elite Fighting, and some random smaller name ones
As well there is the Fight net work which i do not get where i live but apparenlty it has quite the lot of MMA.

hey madmarck, could you please tell me more about the great white north?
Ydoc
3/4/07 1:05:42AM
Found it.

EDIT: You can go for it if it already hasn't been posted. I'd hate to slipup and post something that has already been posted.
JunCTion
3/4/07 1:15:47AM

Posted by Ydoc

Found it.

hey Ydoc, you should put this in the news share forum also so everybody has a chance to see it