Going to start MMA

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » MMA Training » Going to start MMA
« Previous Page
Omega
3/24/08 6:49:52PM
BTW it was really my hope that you would realize that most you should stop typing on internet forums and get in the gym and train. See that's where I am at this moment. Between classes. Waiting for people to arrive.

It's pretty funny how a "nobody" can get under your skin. You're right, I am nobody but I've done more in my life than you have. I'd think about that. I haven't called you any names except when you forced me to just outright accuse you of lying. You could've been truthful but you weren't and you forced me to investigate a bit more. You need to stop you're making yourself look like a fool.
Omega
3/24/08 6:50:55PM

Posted by WhiteWidow

is that it? no more ball busters?

I never busted your balls. You really have no idea.
Ronin74
3/24/08 7:30:08PM
So I take it he isn't going to provide any info regarding whom he received his Blue Belt from, where, when and whom he's fought or where he is currently training his Muay Thai?

I should also assume that he has no videos of fights to provide us with to back up his claims?

Figures.
fedorwins1
3/24/08 8:21:30PM
I like this thread.
Wolf
3/24/08 8:33:15PM
So just so I'm sure. You're now admitting you don't have a 27-1 MT record, you don't live near team quest, and you're not a blue belt in BJJ? Is all this correct?
Pookie
3/24/08 8:54:55PM

Posted by Wolf

So just so I'm sure. You're now admitting you don't have a 27-1 MT record, you don't live near team quest, and you're not a blue belt in BJJ? Is all this correct?

busted!
Jackelope
3/25/08 12:51:37AM
Why hasn't this thread been deleted yet?

Honestly ... stop swinging around your e-dicks and seeing who's is bigger. The guy may or may not have been BS'ing, but whatever.. let him think he's all that. Sooner or later someone will come around and teach him, or he'll teach himself that bullshitting gets you nowhere. I really don't see how taking what is a usually modest and respectful site and turning it into something I'd expect to see on the Sherdog forums is funny or even the least bit productive. If everyone on here has trained or is training as much as they say, I'd expect them to know that no matter what you do somebody's always gonna be a leg up on you. So putting someone down and saying you've accomplished more than them is a moot point.

I'm not trying to start a war with either party. I'm just saying that personally it disgusts me when I check the training forums and I see this stuff going on.

Now for everyone's favorite .jpg

Omega
3/25/08 10:30:26AM

Posted by Jackelope

Why hasn't this thread been deleted yet?

Honestly ... stop swinging around your e-dicks and seeing who's is bigger. The guy may or may not have been BS'ing, but whatever.. let him think he's all that. Sooner or later someone will come around and teach him, or he'll teach himself that bullshitting gets you nowhere. I really don't see how taking what is a usually modest and respectful site and turning it into something I'd expect to see on the Sherdog forums is funny or even the least bit productive. If everyone on here has trained or is training as much as they say, I'd expect them to know that no matter what you do somebody's always gonna be a leg up on you. So putting someone down and saying you've accomplished more than them is a moot point.

I'm not trying to start a war with either party. I'm just saying that personally it disgusts me when I check the training forums and I see this stuff going on.

Now for everyone's favorite .jpg

There's a small chance that if you didn't say anything this thread would die. No I agree I don't think we should continue this conversation anymore which is why I try to lead it off forum.

On the other hand try not to confuse respect with placating a situation. I didn't ask anybody to jump on this bandwagon. It's already happened twice on this forum where I turned an eye to some obvious bs. I watched as several members fell for it and may have end up hurting people in the long run.

This is the training forum and if somebody is going to give out bs information I'm going to call it on them. I'm locking this thread now. PM me if you want anything added.
richieb19
3/28/08 5:09:49PM

Posted by Omega
There's a small chance that if you didn't say anything this thread would die. No I agree I don't think we should continue this conversation anymore which is why I try to lead it off forum.

Take it easy Omega, I know wher he trains, it's a fairly reputable place:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rm9YVStRwjU

Sorry buddy, had to squeeze that in!

*relocked*
Pages: 1 [2]