Missing Hot Bout

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » Missing Hot Bout
grappler0000
10/26/11 10:24:18PM
Is it just me or was the Hot Bout not given the proper points for the last League 2 event? I could be mistaken, but the HB should've been Doerksen/Cooper right?
Twenty20Dollars
10/27/11 12:00:47AM
Were any fights scrapped from that last card?

I don't see a hot bout on the results.
Kpro
10/27/11 3:15:28AM
Unless I'm behind an event Hornbuckle/Zaromski was the last L2 Hot Bout and was scrapped right before the event making the event have no Hot Bout.
grappler0000
10/27/11 3:23:34AM

Posted by Kpro

Unless I'm behind an event Hornbuckle/Zaromski was the last L2 Hot Bout and was scrapped right before the event making the event have no Hot Bout.

Wouldn't the HB just be bumped to the next closest bout then?
Kpro
10/27/11 3:35:39AM

Posted by grappler0000

Posted by Kpro

As far as I know, only if Admin removes the bout before lock. If a card locks with a bout as the Hot Bout that doesn't happen it doesn't shift to the next bout. Only if Admin removes the Hot Bout before lock does it shift to the next closest. I'm 99% sure on that one.
hippysmacker
10/27/11 10:49:49PM

Posted by Kpro

Posted by grappler0000

Posted by Kpro

As far as I know, only if Admin removes the bout before lock. If a card locks with a bout as the Hot Bout that doesn't happen it doesn't shift to the next bout. Only if Admin removes the Hot Bout before lock does it shift to the next closest. I'm 99% sure on that one.

yep