missing classes

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » missing classes
HMA123
2/13/08 7:47:24PM
Alrite this might sound a little dum, but does anyone have a little thing about missing classes (mma) , for some reason even when im beat as hell, had a long rough day, or w/e , i just never want to just skip a class. Ive been doing mma all my life, i just started going to a new place for a bout 2 months almost, and i only missed one class. Anyone else "hate" to miss classes ? .. or what
KeNn
2/14/08 12:58:29PM
You sound like a idiot, this thread is in the wrong place and is stupid.

but since I'm already here, Yeah I ******* hate missing classes.

BUT I make up for it with the bas rutten workout or work on the heavy bag.

I just miss GI- Days I hate training in the ******* gi.
TNunley
2/14/08 3:11:59PM

Posted by KeNn

Before you go calling someone an idiot....

The correct grammer would have been:

You sound like AN idiot. (Idiot begins with a vowel, therefore it should be "an" not "a" preceeding "idiot". After the word "idiot" belongs a period... not a comma).

The next sentence should have read: "This thread is in the wrong place, and it is stupid (can't forget that pronoun and comma in the second part of the compound sentence).

The word "but" in the second line should be capitalized, and the word "yeah" shouldn't be capitalized since you have this in a compound sentence. It doesn't begin another sentence so their is no need to capatalize it.

Maybe you shouldn't be so quick to insult the intelligence of others.
KeNn
2/14/08 3:13:52PM

Posted by TNunley

Posted by KeNn

Before you go calling someone an idiot....

The correct grammer would have been:

You sound like AN idiot. (Idiot begins with a vowel, therefore it should be "an" not "a" preceeding "idiot". After the word "idiot" belongs a period... not a comma).

The next sentence should have read: "This thread is in the wrong place, and it is stupid (can't forget that pronoun and comma in the second part of the compound sentence).

The word "but" in the second line should be capitalized, and the word "yeah" shouldn't be capitalized since you have this in a compound sentence. It doesn't begin another sentence so their is no need to capatalize it.

Maybe you shouldn't be so quick to insult the intelligence of others.

Dude must you be such a squid?
this is a mma forum I don't need literature lessons, go read some more, and correct more people on their internet slang.
TNunley
2/14/08 3:21:49PM

Posted by KeNn
Dude must you be such a squid?
this is a mma forum I don't need literature lessons, go read some more, and correct more people on their internet slang.

I'm not exactly sure what the hell squid means, but.... thanks?

You're right this is an MMA forum, and you can use all the slang you want. I'm just saying maybe you shouldn't call someone an idiot until you at least have the intelligence to defend your own.
StevenSeagal
2/14/08 4:02:33PM
In all fairness, it was a retarded post....

"Man who here HATES missing breakfast...?" lolol

--When in doubt re-read ur post and think twice haha--

grant it he might be a young lad, but still
fedorwins1
2/14/08 5:36:50PM
Yeah I hate missing classes, it's almost like I let myself down.
HMA123
2/14/08 11:39:57PM

Posted by fedorwins1

Yeah I hate missing classes, it's almost like I let myself down.

Yeah, exactly what i feel like. like im letting myself down or some shit. but come on people stop with the arguing, and no need to call me an idiot.