Anyone see Mirko Crocop latest Video training his "Flying Elbows" - Crazy

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Anyone see Mirko Crocop latest Video training his "Flying Elbows" - Crazy
StevenSeagalSilva
2/7/11 1:21:26AM
Just seen this on the underground forum. Mirko Crocop practicing new high kicks and flying elbows!

Mirko Crocop training Flying Elbows

Anyone think he has a chance against Brenden
scoozna
2/7/11 11:12:46AM
His high kicks have always been deadly. I'd like to see him throw the "flying elbow". It looks like he's trying to throw it straight down the middle. Could be nasty. I remember seeing a video of Liddell teaching his overhand right in a similar fashion - right down the middle coming over, or in-between, the opponents hands even when they are in a good blocking position.
chickmagnet
2/7/11 2:27:32PM
He hits pretty hard haha
TeamDEY
2/7/11 5:12:53PM
Awesome!
warglory
2/7/11 6:22:46PM
Man, I am such a CroCop fan, but I don't know if I can take seeing him lose again. These videos don't help, because they help build back my confidence.
Boo_Radley21
2/7/11 8:54:52PM
I don't want him to retire at the bottom of the division. I hope he kicks the crap out of Schaub to start off his comeback.
BlueSkiesBurn
2/7/11 9:50:44PM

Posted by Boo_Radley21

I don't want him to retire at the bottom of the division. I hope he kicks the crap out of Schaub to start off his comeback.

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. - Albert Einstein

Ever since he's joined the UFC someone has been "hoping" he kicks the crap out of someone. The closest we ever got was Gonzaga CC'ing HIM.
tcunningham
2/8/11 1:50:11AM
yeah, i wish cro cop could would let his feet and hands go like that in the octagon. he hasnt let his hands go since hes came to the ufc. everyfight i say the same thing, "why the hell doesnt he throw some goddamn punches?" ive always been a cro cop fan and it pains me to see him do this. in all his last fights people come at him and he keeps doing that pushing crap instead of putting one of those badass kicks in their face. i just want to see him win and then retire, i cant believe id ever say that but hes brought it upon himself.