Mirko Cro Cop Story - 8 Part Documentary Series

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Mirko Cro Cop Story - 8 Part Documentary Series
Rampage_Soldier
2/14/07 7:38:56PM
Someone pointed these videos my way and they are great. I hardly knew what Mirko is like outside of the ring/cage so I was curious. These videos were filmed by a Croatian crew for the Japanese public. The translations and subtitles get messed up at times but you can still understand what's being said by Mirko. These videos were made many years ago.

Mirko has the highest pitched laughter I have ever heard and would have never expected such a noise to come from him of all people. He's a cooler guy than I thought and is a normal person besides being a lethal killing machine.

His wife is hot...He even has a little dog like Chuck Liddell...that part of the series has got to be the funniest part. (Part 7) He talks about his dog in detail. Gotta see it....

The 8 part documentary links are no longer available. Does anyone have these videos hosted somewhere? The CroCop HL link below still works.

Cro Cop Story - Part 1
Cro Cop Story - Part 2
Cro Cop Story - Part 3
Cro Cop Story - Part 4
Cro Cop Story - Part 5
Cro Cop Story - Part 6
Cro Cop Story - Part 7
Cro Cop Story - Part 8

This link is also in the Video Archive thread that is pinned. I figured I'd post it here as well in case someone missed the other post. One of the best Mirko Cro Cop HL Videos ever...

Cro Cop to the Top - HL Video
aceprone
2/15/07 2:47:56AM
Hilarious. Cro Cop is one of a kind. I think part 8 was the funniest, when the old guy gets knocked out, i laughed so hard. oh man....crazy crazy world.
hippysmacker
2/15/07 5:31:47PM
That was pretty cool. It as from 5 years ago, so I'm kind of surprised I've never heard of it. Put's human side on Cro-cop, he always seems so stoic. Pretty funny too, your right about his laugh, shocked me . However, I hope one handed, shirtless, old guy, backyard boxing never catches on.
Trapt1nw0nder
2/16/07 12:16:41PM

Posted by Rampage_Soldier

Someone pointed these videos my way and they are great. I hardly knew what Mirko is like outside of the ring/cage so I was curious. These videos were filmed by a Croatian crew for the Japanese public. The translations and subtitles get messed up at times but you can still understand what's being said by Mirko. These videos were made many years ago.

Mirko has the highest pitched laughter I have ever heard and would have never expected such a noise to come from him of all people. He's a cooler guy than I thought and is a normal person besides being a lethal killing machine.

His wife is hot...He even has a little dog like Chuck Liddell...that part of the series has got to be the funniest part. (Part 7) He talks about his dog in detail. Gotta see it....

Cro Cop Story - Part 1
Cro Cop Story - Part 2
Cro Cop Story - Part 3
Cro Cop Story - Part 4
Cro Cop Story - Part 5
Cro Cop Story - Part 6
Cro Cop Story - Part 7
Cro Cop Story - Part 8

Thanks!!..great Documentary

hey HIPPYSMACKER....you should Pin this thread...very convenient

Props!
fedorwins1
2/16/07 12:29:00PM
Haha holy crap old guy got KTFO! that was one of the funniest boxing matches that I've ever seen they were prob. drunk or something lol.
hippysmacker
2/16/07 5:38:07PM

Posted by fedorwins1

Haha holy crap old guy got KTFO! that was one of the funniest boxing matches that I've ever seen they were prob. drunk or something lol.

Pinned. Enjoy all
Rampage_Soldier
2/16/07 7:48:07PM
Thanks!
xthe_scottx
2/16/07 10:56:04PM
I love how he says "I'd rather die than taste vegetables." in part 2.

Good video, thanks for posting.
Manfred
2/17/07 2:07:50AM
Thanks for posting it, I don't think to many people saw it on the Video Archive thread. I asked a mod to pin the link to it so it stays at the top. There's some good HL's, classic fights and some older PRIDE stuff. Also some MMA comedy

Video Archive
Rampage_Soldier
2/17/07 9:48:57PM
^^^^cool, Manfred. I didn't know it was posted in that thread....I didn't check it since I posted in it.
madmarck
2/20/07 10:57:16PM
Great post man. All 8 parts. Sick . Gotta love CC.
FutureLWchamp
2/21/07 11:26:26AM
does anyone know where he got the name "cro cop" n wut it means? im at work so i cant watch the video right now if its in there
richieb19
2/21/07 7:52:53PM

Posted by FutureLWchamp

does anyone know where he got the name "cro cop" n wut it means? im at work so i cant watch the video right now if its in there

Hes Croatian, so theres the "Cro" part, plus he was in an anti-terrorist squadron (the commander I think?) so theres the "Cop"...
madmarck
2/22/07 8:22:39PM

Posted by richieb19

Posted by FutureLWchamp

Hes Croatian, so theres the "Cro" part, plus he was in an anti-terrorist squadron (the commander I think?) so theres the "Cop"...

You clearly didnt watch the documentry. O well its long. He isnt the commander but he is a part of it and does instruct in self defence there.
Rampage_Soldier
2/22/07 9:09:08PM

Posted by madmarck

Posted by richieb19

Posted by FutureLWchamp

You clearly didnt watch the documentry. O well its long. He isnt the commander but he is a part of it and does instruct in self defence there.

He was the Squad Leader for "LUCKO" anti-terrorist force. In the documentary, it shows Mirko talking to his Commander. Those silenced H&K MP5's they use sound like Airsoft guns!
poll77
3/11/07 2:59:16PM
does anyone know where to find this now? youtube must have deleted it or something for copyright infringement i guess.
Rampage_Soldier
3/12/07 4:00:18AM
yea the links no longer work. darn. I looked for them elsewhere but couldn't find them. I'll keep looking...anyone have these videos hosted somewhere?
Leland
11/26/07 4:01:42PM
yes post them i'd like to see them :(
cmill21
11/26/07 4:32:33PM
Wow. I haven't seen this. I will do my best to find it for you guys. Think I may know where to look
Rush
11/26/07 4:33:38PM
Was this the show where cro cop traded jobs for a couple days? Or was it something else?