Miriam Nakamoto's coach blasts Lauren Murphy's post-fight statements

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Miriam Nakamoto's coach blasts Lauren Murphy's post-fight statements
FastKnockout
3/22/14 11:19:25AM
Miriam Nakamoto‘s longtime coach is breaking a longtime tradition of declining interviews to address statements her most recent opponent made following a fight for the Invicta FC bantamweight title.

Link
Svartorm
3/22/14 11:40:53AM
Beating a dead horse here. Nakamoto lost and the tide was most assuredly turning even before the knee. Nakamoto was gassing out and Taylor is a far superior grappler.
sparky
3/22/14 12:09:16PM

Posted by Svartorm

Beating a dead horse here. Nakamoto lost and the tide was most assuredly turning even before the knee. Nakamoto was gassing out and Taylor is a far superior grappler.

I agree 100%

Murphy was clearing taking over the fight and if they were to have a rematch I would be picking Murphy again no question.
Wallass
3/22/14 4:00:57PM
Nakamoto was due for a humbling and I'm glad Murphy did it to her. Nakamoto showed no respect towards Murphy going into the fight and Murphy made her pay and will again in Miriam ever comes back.
pmoney
3/22/14 5:18:20PM
Ol' coach was talking about humility (essentially) yet showed absolutely none in that classless waste of time of a retort.