Mir vs dos santos

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » Mir vs dos santos
KingCmb
4/22/12 8:01:27PM
I'd be a big ween if I didn't at least look for an avatar bet on this after all the support iv given mir so of anyone will man up I'm looking for a regular poster and if you haven't noticed I'm not just a one and done guy I'm on the boards so don't be scared homie
Budgellism
4/22/12 8:03:28PM
I'd be all for it

I haven't made an AV bet in a while.
KingCmb
4/22/12 9:44:06PM
Legit a shame Ima have to ruin that glorious avatar
TeamDEY
4/22/12 11:14:28PM
No point to bet or anything. Dos Santos will win in the first round by KO.
Chael_Sonnen
4/23/12 12:29:30AM
If Mur thought Carwin hit hard......well.......yeah, good luck.
Budgellism
4/23/12 1:18:56AM

Posted by the-king

Legit a shame Ima have to ruin that glorious avatar

One of us is going to have to remember we made this bet since there's a card in between the 146 ppv and now. And deep down I'm hoping you remember since I smoke way too much to remember this weeks from now.

I've subscribed to this topic so hopefully that'll help.
BlueSkiesBurn
4/23/12 3:58:32AM

Posted by the-king

I'd be a big ween if I didn't at least look for an avatar bet on this after all the support iv given mir so of anyone will man up I'm looking for a regular poster and if you haven't noticed I'm not just a one and done guy I'm on the boards so don't be scared homie

Are we calling 150 posts since March of '09 regular? I guess it's about once a week. I just don't know if that's regular enough for my liking.
KingCmb
4/23/12 10:51:25AM
but i posted very rarly at first iv picked up alot recently sometimes its not all about stats bro
ghandikush
4/23/12 11:13:34AM

Posted by the-king

but i posted very rarly at first iv picked up alot recently sometimes its not all about stats bro

lol
BlueSkiesBurn
4/23/12 2:18:30PM

Posted by the-king

I'm not devaluing you, bro. Sorry if it came across like that. 150 posts in 3 years isn't regular enough for me to take an AV bet. Even if it's one I'm sure I would win. Others might feel the same way as me, but you found your taker. That's all that counts.
LightsOUT23
4/23/12 5:21:01PM
DOS SANTOS all the way, But i am not betting or banking on it, Mir has a habit of proving me wrong ....