Mir vs Cro Cop

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Mir vs Cro Cop
TheGodfather1024
9/26/10 11:19:24AM
Anyone think it was weird that in the third round Mir had Cro Cop up against the fence and they just quit fighting and were like laughing to each other. I just thought that was a little strange, this fight and to be the most pathetic fight in history, I don't even care that it ended it was pathetic.
vinny_cro_cop_q
9/26/10 12:57:44PM
That was the most pathetic fight i have ever seen. Cro cop has to hang em up. The man cant pull the trigger anymore, both guys seemed like they didnt even wanna be in there. Boo
PABLOMAFIOSO
9/26/10 1:18:05PM
It was the most lacklustre main event in a long time. I'm not surprised Dana didn't award Mir. Even though it was the only KO on the card he didn't deserve it for that performance.
Crocop is done as well. it's clear he is not a legit contender any more.
Chael_Sonnen
9/26/10 2:42:19PM
Boring fight....but a great finish! Glad Mir ko'ed Mirko.
mrsmiley
9/26/10 3:24:47PM

Posted by TheGodfather1024

Anyone think it was weird that in the third round Mir had Cro Cop up against the fence and they just quit fighting and were like laughing to each other. I just thought that was a little strange, this fight and to be the most pathetic fight in history, I don't even care that it ended it was pathetic.

Other than the KO that was the best part of the fight.
I think this comes down in part to Mir's fighting style. It's not bad, he just seems to fight more from a self defensive perspective rather than from a competive nature.
BlueSkiesBurn
9/26/10 4:43:47PM
I am not sure there was ANYONE pleased with that fight. Even Goldberg and Rogan were ripping on them. I was honestly grabbing my sh*t and headed out the door when the KO happened. I was was that bored and frustrated.
warglory
9/26/10 5:31:59PM
that fight was a piece of crap, simple as that
jae_1833
9/26/10 5:32:17PM
May have been lame but I think it was smart....maybe even the only way Mir could have won that fight. Press Mirko against the cage, tire him out, bang him up and back out....it worked.
scoozna
9/27/10 9:32:08AM

Posted by TheGodfather1024

I was confused when I saw that. What could they possibly be saying to each other?
sbulldavid
9/27/10 8:35:02PM
I picked Cro Cop because I didn't see how Mir was going to beat him, and he stuck to his game plan and won, it sucked to watch but Mir needed a win and he done what he had to do to win.