30 Minutes Or Less

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » 30 Minutes Or Less
Budgellism
8/14/11 11:09:24AM
Just wondering if anyone has seen it yet? And if it was any good? I'm supposed to be seeing it today and I wanna know if it's worth the money to go.
Chael_Sonnen
8/14/11 11:14:50AM
Save your money on that movie

....go see Rise of the Planet of the Apes instead, great flick!
Budgellism
8/14/11 11:21:02AM

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

That's what I was thinking earlier. I've only heard good things about it. I'm going with my buddy and his unbelievably stupid girlfriend though so I don't know if she can handle it. This girl is 22 years old and she thought Norway was directly above Newfoundland. That pretty much says it all.
Chael_Sonnen
8/14/11 11:23:36AM

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

That's what I was thinking earlier. I've only heard good things about it. I'm going with my buddy and his unbelievably stupid girlfriend though so I don't know if she can handle it. This girl is 22 years old and she thought Norway was directly above Newfoundland. That pretty much says it all.

Go with the Apes....
Kpro
8/14/11 11:39:51AM
I've never heard of it. So many movies pass me by because I only watch MLB Network, NFL Network, and ESPN and a ton of movies don't advertise there. But I get to see a lot of beer and truck commercials.
Twenty20Dollars
8/14/11 2:19:09PM
Go see it if it is 30 mins or less.

Don't think I could listen to Anziz that long. That guy annoys me.
DeadHead988
8/14/11 8:22:47PM

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

I agree, that guy is terribly obnoxious. Also, Sonnen is right the new Planet of the Apes was a great movie!
SmileR
8/14/11 8:56:21PM

Posted by Kpro

I've never heard of it. So many movies pass me by because I only watch MLB Network, NFL Network, and ESPN and a ton of movies don't advertise there. But I get to see a lot of beer and truck commercials.

If you weren't my hero before that post would have made you it right now. Just to clear things up you've been my hero since I started stalking you full time.
prophecy033
8/14/11 10:23:45PM

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

I wanted to pummel that guy into submission after I watched funny people. He's that dude at the party that never shuts the hell up
Pookie
8/16/11 2:32:50AM
hah, i find Anziz hilarious. But i also don't watch tv much.

Human Giant was one of my favorite shows.

The Hardest part of Roller Blading