Minowa to Fight at Dream, Possible Opponent named tomarrow at Weight Ins

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Minowa to Fight at Dream, Possible Opponent named tomarrow at Weight Ins
hotrodttt
3/13/08 6:01:56PM
Ikuhisa Minowa still doesn't have an opponent, but that will more than likely change tomorrow at the official news conference and weigh-in.

Sherdog
cmill21
3/13/08 6:49:43PM
So Pride really is back lol.
ncordless
3/13/08 6:57:59PM
I am really excited to see the Japanese scene back, but I hope that they can get a little more organized than they have been in the past.

I mean seriously, what do they do at this point? Call up people and ask them if they want to fight Minowa this weekend?

In general, the Japanese idea of training and preparation need to be brought up to date.
candynuts
3/13/08 10:16:22PM
You gotta love Minowaman, lol. His first two fights in PRIDE were against Rampage then Wandy. Hes fought freaking Cro Cop!!
He's fought Butterbean, Zulu, Giant Silva. (Going 2-1 in those fights mind you.)

Im hoping they pick someone like Fujita (wasnt damaged at all really in his last fight), Gary Goodridge, hell Bob Sapp, Choi Hong Man.

I guess just as long as its out of his weight class, lol.
Svartorm
3/14/08 3:54:19AM
They have to fight someone willing to fight on a days notice. My guess is they bust out Akira Shoji.

Not only will he fight on a days notice, hes connected to Pride, so they have that angle to work.
CornishMMA
3/14/08 3:56:29PM
No in fact it will be this athlete in his prime LINK

LEE GWAN

mmadb
3/14/08 4:03:47PM
You'd think the poster above was joking but he's not!
wolfman
3/14/08 10:10:06PM

Posted by mmadb

You'd think the poster above was joking but he's not!

MMAcca
3/14/08 10:53:32PM
He ain't got much time to lose the belly.....