Miller (T)KO 2% (1)
Miller Sub 53% (32)
Miller Decision 8% (5)
Junie (T)KO 25% (15)
Junie Sub 2% (1)
Junie Decision 10% (6)
The_Italian_Stallion
3/17/09 4:49:27PM
This has Fight/Submission of the Night written all over it but I am stuck on the pick right now.

I currently have Miller by submission in the second I think, and that's what my heart is telling me but...

I'm starting to have second thoughts a little bit. I know this isn't a huge fight in terms of the UFC but I think whoever wins is going to become a force one day and it;s a pretty even match up.

Thoughts? Predictions? Help?

Thanks
PunishmentFan
3/17/09 4:56:49PM
well i have junie for a ud cause he has improved alot he trains with xtreme courture which is a very good champ by his actions in tuf i didnt think he get into a good camp or anything so watch junies last fight on the tuf finale and think it over cause thats what i do junie is a beast for lightweight he needs more build up tho to vs to the top fighters so this should be a fun fight:)

War!!!! JUNIE!!!!
mkiv9secsupra
3/17/09 4:58:47PM
in the immortal words of Rampage...... Junie is "gonna get a ass whoopin'..."

Junie is going to get dominated on the feet. Miller has enough reach and experience to kick and punch Junie's head repeatedly whenever he rushes in with sloppy striking and if and when this fight goes to the ground Junie doesnt stand much of a chance. Junie will get triangled or armbarred in 45 seconds.
Styles
3/17/09 5:43:28PM
Junie has great training partners, sparring alot with Sam stout and Chris H. I really feel that Junie takes this by UD easily.... maybe even tko.

Here is a nice little video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajHTShHJDqA
prozacnation1978
3/17/09 6:29:59PM
junie has great camp but he could be reckless and cole will be ready for him
i have cole right now but when i finalize my picks in a week or so i might change it
mrkennedy
3/17/09 10:12:20PM
junie by tko rd 2
burialchamber
3/17/09 10:50:52PM
Every card I make at least 1 really dumb pick, and Junie might be it this time. I have him winning by R2 TKO. We'll see if he can get the upset...
Franklinfan47
3/17/09 11:38:23PM
Miller will outclass Junie on the ground and catch him in a sub.
kaduey
3/20/09 7:34:09PM

Posted by Styles

Junie has great training partners, sparring alot with Sam stout and Chris H. I really feel that Junie takes this by UD easily.... maybe even tko.

Here is a nice little video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajHTShHJDqA

I would pick Miller over Stout, Hordecki, and Browning. And Miller also trains with ATT, who has the same caliber of guys as Xtreme Couture.
GSPVSSILVA
3/22/09 12:45:50AM
I think Junie is pretty underrated. He looked really good his last fight
Brain_Smasher
3/23/09 12:06:28AM
Junie has the skills to win. But he will have to fight much different than he has in the past. He has to ditch the joe Riggs esq walking around looking to counter everything and land 1 big punch. He needs to be aggressive and get inside the reach and let his hands go. Miller is sloppy and throws looping punches. Gurgel was giving him fits on the feet and Stevenson TKOed him. Junie can beat him. But he has to fight smarter than he has shown in previous fights.

Now it comes down to picking based on what Junie has done in the past(loses by submission) or hoping he has improved and fights a smart fight(wins by TKO or decision)

The smart pick is Miller. Picking Junie is to much guess work and luck. Their historys point towards Miller. Thats really the only thing we have to go by.
KaibaThedon
3/26/09 2:56:13PM
Dunno if its a good choice, but I wanna take Junie by Split Decision.
higdon10
3/26/09 4:17:12PM
After watching Junie beat up Kaplan and assuming that he is improving at Xtreme Couture I am very tempted to pick him. But I really think that Cole is going to use his length to control the standup before ultimatley submitting Browning.
emfleek
3/26/09 4:23:34PM

Posted by higdon10

After watching Junie beat up Kaplan and assuming that he is improving at Xtreme Couture I am very tempted to pick him. But I really think that Cole is going to use his length to control the standup before ultimatley submitting Browning.

BUT...David Kaplan IS NOT Cole Miller. There's quite a big jump in caliber of fighter there.

Unless Junie took some secret ninja training that I don't know about, I see Cole having his way with him.