Milk

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Milk
Next Page »
asterisk
6/10/08 10:41:24AM
...is the shit when you're high. Anyone else care to share their favorite beverages/snack concoctions when it's that time of day? I'm running out of ideas.
SpiderSilva
6/10/08 10:56:22AM
holy sh!t I was just drinking some mile when I seen this post
casey64
6/10/08 12:32:56PM
WOW a thread about milk.
SmileR
6/10/08 12:49:12PM
I like milk but i don't take drugs... Just like the way it tastes really.
It also goes nice with cookies and cereal.
I guess its safe to say i'm a fan also!
iwannabesedated
6/10/08 1:34:23PM
It does a body good.
Aaronno9
6/10/08 1:39:01PM
I can dig milk. My mom always buys fully skimmed milk though which isnt very nice.
SpiderSilva
6/10/08 1:45:41PM
2% all the way
asterisk
6/10/08 2:17:45PM

Posted by SmileR

Marijuana is not a drug. This also isn't a thread about milk; I wanted to get the fellow playground stoners' advice on tasty drinks that maybe I haven't thought of before, to cure cottonmouth.
iwannabesedated
6/10/08 2:24:41PM

Posted by asterisk

Posted by SmileR

Marijuana is not a drug. This also isn't a thread about milk; I wanted to get the fellow playground stoners' advice on tasty drinks that maybe I haven't thought of before, to cure cottonmouth.

Best thing to drink while being stoned...

ANything Grape Flavored.
Beer.<----Any kind of beer notsome lame imported shit that cost like 45 dollars a case and taste like shit anyways.

QUANITY Over Quality...when it comes to beer...

However Mari-ja-wana....You may want qualiity over quanity..No one likes picking tree branches out their shit.
asterisk
6/10/08 2:43:23PM

Posted by 40ouncetofreedom

Posted by asterisk

Posted by SmileR

ANything Grape Flavored.
Beer.<----Any kind of beer notsome lame imported shit that cost like 45 dollars a case and taste like shit anyways.

However Mari-ja-wana....You may want qualiity over quanity..No one likes picking tree branches out their shit.

Word. I usually get a 40 of O.E. Quality > quantity is damn right when it comes to bud... I got this fire that I just tried out in this home made gravity bong...some blueberry shit
Aaronno9
6/10/08 2:45:27PM
I like just cookies. I usually end up just sitting staring into space and eat a full pack, then spend about 30 mins just staring at the wrapper wondering how the **** i hate them all.

Milk is good to though.
puppetmaster837
6/10/08 2:52:14PM
The other day i was stoned walking around downtown Bellingham and i had some of the worst cotton mouth i have ever had. Then i went a got one of those pink Sobe life waters. It was amazing. It really doesnt taste that good when sober but it did stoned.

Edit: question, would it be against any playground rules to start a general marijuana discussion in the padded room for the stoners? Just talking about types of weed, growing, experiences, that type of stuff? Im not talking a place to make deals or find buyers, just talking about weed.
postman
6/10/08 2:54:57PM
I never really thought about what to drink I guess I just pick up whats closest to me now eating oh hell anything is great!
asterisk
6/10/08 2:58:01PM

Posted by puppetmaster837

The other day i was stoned walking around downtown Bellingham and i had some of the worst cotton mouth i have ever had. Then i went a got one of those pink Sobe life waters. It was amazing. It really doesnt taste that good when sober but it did stoned.

Thanks bro... I was thinking of trying out a pina colada flavored Sobe because colada mix, when it's cold, is second only to milk in my book. Has anyone here ever mixed flour and water and fried it and dipped it in syrup? NEVER EVER do it sober, but if you are absolutely out of munchies, do it. And use butter
Pookie
6/10/08 3:14:12PM
Milk ,well call me weird as shit but if your chewing gum (not sugarless) and the flavor goes out... drink some milk. It makes the gum 10x sweeter again and gives it some flavor back.

But for just simply being high, what i recomend is a root beer float. BUT just dip your spoon into the frothy lovliness of a RBF, and then lick the spoon.
This will make your RBF last for hours, itll still taste great, and cottonmouth goes away. Requires some discipline though, most people just down the entire float immediately becuase its that damn good.
asterisk
6/10/08 3:51:18PM

Posted by Pookie

Milk ,well call me weird as shit but if your chewing gum (not sugarless) and the flavor goes out... drink some milk. It makes the gum 10x sweeter again and gives it some flavor back.

But for just simply being high, what i recomend is a root beer float. BUT just dip your spoon into the frothy lovliness of a RBF, and then lick the spoon.
This will make your RBF last for hours, itll still taste great, and cottonmouth goes away. Requires some discipline though, most people just down the entire float immediately becuase its that damn good.

Does it work with Pepsi?
Pookie
6/10/08 3:57:06PM

Posted by asterisk

Posted by Pookie

Does it work with Pepsi?

Personally i wouldnt recomend pepsi as i dont think it mixes with Ice cream that well, but if you have a thing for it by all means... go for it.

Before pepsi i would like to add the fruity flavored drinks though. Mixed in with vanilla ice cream it makes for a lovely afternoon.

They key is to lick the spoon though. The floats tend to get so good that if you dont pace yourself youll wake up in the middle of the night with uncontrollable farting and stomache pains. Yes i am speaking from experience.
The_Italian_Stallion
6/10/08 5:29:16PM

Posted by asterisk

Posted by SmileR

How is marijuana not a drug? It's just as much of a drug as cocaine and X as much as Tylenol and Vicatin and prescription drugs.
Pookie
6/10/08 5:36:59PM
No No No No No, this does not have to turn out like every other Marijuana debate thread has! We can save this one. Work together guys and lets not debate something as silly as is weed a drug.
pv3Hpv3p
6/10/08 5:53:22PM
Gummi Life Savers are good...

Chips and salsa...

As for beverages.. lately it's been those lemonade flavored vitamin waters...

And if you have a Trader Joes next to you, try the 'Tejava' iced tea... It's unsweetened and the best shit out... I drink it by the gallon...

Oh, and yes, milk is good... I like to make cheese and butter sandwhiches and eat them with a big glass of milk... Or cream cheese and jelly... that shit's bomb... But the old lady, finally has me drinking skim... I used to drink vitamin D style when I was younger, but now a days it's the white water... The rest just tastes nasty
wolfman
6/10/08 8:15:11PM

Posted by Pookie

No No No No No, this does not have to turn out like every other Marijuana debate thread has! We can save this one. Work together guys and lets not debate something as silly as is weed a drug.

So true.
jiujitsufreak74
6/10/08 8:40:33PM

Posted by asterisk
Marijuana is not a drug. .

are you high now...because that is just plain retarded

sorry Pookie, i couldn't let that one go
puppetmaster837
6/11/08 3:26:41AM

Posted by asterisk

Posted by SmileR

ANything Grape Flavored.

Actually in some cases, such as right now. The Quantity of free weed, can make up for lack of quality.
pv3Hpv3p
6/11/08 10:42:03AM

Posted by puppetmaster837

Posted by asterisk

Posted by SmileR

ANything Grape Flavored.

Actually in some cases, such as right now. The Quantity of free weed, can make up for lack of quality.

Only thing better than mashed potatoes, is free mashed potatoes; I always say...
NeaRMisS
6/11/08 11:13:17AM
Heres a twist -- Milk Inc. look it up people!
bobbydoomocculta
6/11/08 9:49:14PM
The best sandwich ever:

hashbrowns
bacon rashers
meatballs/rissoles or any other cheap meat you've got lying around
cheese
grilled onion (optional)
tiny bit of lettuce or anything green (optional)
tomato OR bbq sauce

lightly toast that son of a bitch and away you go!

P.S... When made correctly it'll be so greasy it's like it's own drink... If you're soft and need to wash it down straight bourbon on the rocks is the way to go....
asterisk
6/12/08 4:16:42PM

Posted by bobbydoomocculta

The best sandwich ever:

hashbrowns
bacon rashers
meatballs/rissoles or any other cheap meat you've got lying around
cheese
grilled onion (optional)
tiny bit of lettuce or anything green (optional)
tomato OR bbq sauce

lightly toast that son of a bitch and away you go!

P.S... When made correctly it'll be so greasy it's like it's own drink... If you're soft and need to wash it down straight bourbon on the rocks is the way to go....

That's too much work, man. I have an update... I just bought the BEST FUGGIN thing ever; Welch's summertime splash in one of those concentrate cans. I literally fell out of my chair it was so good. A $2 can makes a large pitcherworth. If anyone knows of the beverage of which I speak, spread the word!!
holt8081
6/12/08 5:13:21PM
Chocolate milk
breakdown5
6/12/08 5:42:35PM
Ice cream (moist cures cottonmouth and the munchies at the same time)

Vanilla/chocolate shakes if ur on the go.

Either way, still milk based products though.
disorderlyvision
6/13/08 4:40:45PM
best drinks when high are hawian punch and snapple rain hands down
Pages: [1] 2