Military Service?

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Military Service?
POLL: Did you serve in the:
Army 13% (5)
Navy 8% (3)
Marines 8% (3)
Air Force 13% (5)
Coast Guard 3% (1)
none 58% (23)
deadcore
3/7/07 9:03:22PM
Thought this might be a interesting topic.I was in the Marines.

US Marines btw
Trapt1nw0nder
3/7/07 9:15:31PM
does the boys and girls club count?....i was team leader for a whole summer
deadcore
3/7/07 9:20:34PM
Was that the US Girls Club? lol
madmarck
3/7/07 9:35:13PM
im a Naval Reservist. and i plan on going regualr force in either army or navy in a few years.
Manfred
3/9/07 10:15:32AM
10 Years in the USAF, out since 2003
madmarck
3/9/07 12:34:29PM
i have several friends in the Reserve who do MA too. a few train MMA, but where i live there isnt much int he way of different schools. So its basically limited to BJJ, Karate, Kickboxing.
hcazlekker
3/9/07 9:04:25PM
I tried to join the Navy right out of highschool, they denied me.

I tried to join the Army last summer, they denied me too. It turns out I was permanently banned by the Navy, haha.

Whatever! I wanted to serve my country, so ya can't say I didn't try.
Stickan
3/9/07 9:12:57PM
I was denied by my country as well. Because I'm allergic to pea nuts!??!!? Apparently since Sweden hasn't been in war for almost 200 years we're now expecting the deadly pea nuts to join forces and invade our country.
mrsumo
3/9/07 11:34:53PM

Posted by Stickan

I was denied by my country as well. Because I'm allergic to pea nuts!??!!? Apparently since Sweden hasn't been in war for almost 200 years we're now expecting the deadly pea nuts to join forces and invade our country.

Don't mess the legumes man, they will tear you up!

I pumped gas in the Army, am glad I am out.
Svartorm
3/10/07 4:46:59AM

Posted by Stickan

I'm surprised you folks remember which end of the rifle to hold.
As a gun lover though, your Ljungman Mausers were some really cool battlerifles.
raider8
5/1/07 1:31:35PM
4 years in the U.S. Marine Corps.

Once a Marine always a Marine so why reenlist?
teamquestnorth
5/3/07 12:30:10AM
been in the navy fir 7 years getting out in 2 weeks yippee. yeah in 2000 the army denied me cause all I had was a ged and now look at them theyll take anyone convicted felons you name it. the jokes on them im just glad i have use of all my extremities.
madmarck
7/15/07 10:24:16PM

Posted by Stickan

Well Canada is looking into Peanut bombs in which to destroy countries with.... So yeah you might be a risk.
casey64
7/20/07 4:00:39PM
Dad served in the army