Miletich vs Shamrock in SF?

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Miletich vs Shamrock in SF?
cowcatcher
2/1/10 4:37:24PM
link

not a done deal according to pat, but it would be a fight that SF could sell, not sure who id take if it happens.
ncordless
2/1/10 4:46:01PM
Militech v. Shamrock... Marc Coleman v. Randy Couture... Renzo Gracie v. Matt Hughes.

What is with the mma time warp recently?
cowcatcher
2/1/10 4:53:27PM
i dont know, but i kind of like it, it really didnt take long for mma to be able to bring about nostalgia.
postman
2/1/10 4:57:04PM
MMA Veterans division wouldn't be the worst thing ever.
Twenty20Dollars
2/1/10 5:10:45PM
I guess they wont be on the same annoucing team if they fight, or maybe idk. Decent match up though
jae_1833
2/1/10 8:43:05PM
Dude.....why....Shamms would own....
tcunningham
2/2/10 12:59:08AM
miletich has been out too long. i would watch it for sure though. who wouldn't? i kinda like these kinda fights though cause they remind everybody of the old days and all the badasses that started the sport.
marcoDGK
2/2/10 6:26:58PM

Posted by postman

MMA Veterans division wouldn't be the worst thing ever.

Yeah, they should make a 45 year old and over division!
warglory
2/2/10 11:19:40PM

Posted by tcunningham

miletich has been out too long. i would watch it for sure though. who wouldn't? i kinda like these kinda fights though cause they remind everybody of the old days and all the badasses that started the sport.

Miletich fought last in Dec 08, that's only a little over a year ago.
ncordless
2/3/10 12:12:40AM

Posted by warglory

Posted by tcunningham

Miletich fought last in Dec 08, that's only a little over a year ago.

Yeah, but I was there for that fight and Militich is not ready for Shamrock based on what I saw.
BustedKnuckle
2/11/10 9:50:13PM
Ehh another paycheck for both guys.....in sport that they help create. I can't bitch. Hopfully it isnt a snoozefest! i think Pat will try and stand with Frank...that will be a problem! After Randy/Mark..........who is next Guy Mezger vs TK!!??!!??