Mike Tyson

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Mike Tyson
« Previous Page
FeelTheJoy
7/6/07 4:04:28PM
yea. that makes sense. and iv go to stop trolling. got a bad habbit of doing that.sry
danny81
7/6/07 4:53:12PM
exactly. all the different jails have differnt forms of it. rikers islands MA is called rickers 52s etc etc.
cowcatcher
7/6/07 5:29:24PM
the thing that made tyson so scary was that not only did he hit extremely hard, but his hands were as fast as anyone this side of ali. he would have fared pretty well in mma with just some wrestling and bjj. someone said earlier that tyson wasnt smart, but not all mma fighters are fedor or randy, theres some dummies in every sport that can succeed based on physical ability. also mentioned was tysons ear biting, which had me thinking that yvel would have been an ideal matchup for him, but they would need an army of refs to handle that fight.
Mastodon2
7/6/07 7:05:12PM
People are so quick to mention the ear biting, but 99% of these people have not seen the fight, Holyfield clearly headbutts him several times, It's hardly surprising that Tyson bit him, I know two wrongs dont make a right, but he didnt just bite him without provocation
danny81
7/6/07 10:37:06PM
althought what i think is funny is that he bit him twice
KO
7/7/07 3:17:43PM
Exactly, I've been saying he was headbutted and thats why he bit his ear. Finally, someone who sees it the same way I saw it.
DoTheMMAth
7/7/07 4:52:00PM

Posted by Mastodon2

People are so quick to mention the ear biting, but 99% of these people have not seen the fight, Holyfield clearly headbutts him several times, It's hardly surprising that Tyson bit him, I know two wrongs dont make a right, but he didnt just bite him without provocation

O I agree 100%; Holyfield fought those fights cheap and dirty. I'm a die-hard Tyson fan and always will be, but doesn't mean I won't make a crack about the ear-biting still
danny81
7/7/07 11:17:49PM
i also agree 100% holyfield was butting but it was funny how he did it 2 times
buckndro
7/8/07 3:49:44AM
mike would get tapped no one would really try to stand up knowing that was his game
Pages: 1 [2]