MIke Kyle Vs Wayne Cole added to EliteXc card

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » MIke Kyle Vs Wayne Cole added to EliteXc card
Porch28
3/26/08 10:12:29AM
A bout featuring heavyweights Mike Kyle and Wayne Cole has been scheduled to replace a postponed EliteXC welterweight title match between Jake Shields and Drew Fickett that had been planned for Saturday’s co-promoted card by Strikeforce and EliteXC.

Link
CornishMMA
3/26/08 10:28:28AM

Shame on you Gary Shaw!

In a way i hope Kyle does something again so that they get ruined, but of course it could hurt the sport as a whole, no f***ing way should that scumbag be on the maincard on tv!!! im sorry if thats fighter bashing but what else can i call someone like that?

COME ON WAYNE COLE
wolfman
3/26/08 10:31:34AM

Posted by CornishMMA

Shame on you Gary Shaw!

In a way i hope Kyle does something again so that they get ruined, but of course it could hurt the sport as a whole, no f***ing way should that scumbag be on the maincard on tv!!! im sorry if thats fighter bashing but what else can i call someone like that?

COME ON WAYNE COLE

Yeah, Mike Kyle needs to be in prison for what he's done over the years. I'll also be rooting for Wayne Cole, hope he lays a whoopin' on him.
CantAndleDaRiddum
3/26/08 11:07:02AM
maybe i'm out of loop but i'm too lazy to look it up so im just gonna ask....

what has Mike Kyle done?
Mayhem13
3/26/08 11:54:06AM
he's dirty when he fights...and doesnt have much composure...

he has bit Wes Sims in a fight...he gave a pretty big low blow to Eilers...

and his worse was in WEC when he landed a illegal soccor kick, and continued to strike his KO'd opponent, even while the ref was trying to step in against Olsen...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbRaJalpgrc

its not as bad as Yvel knocking out the ref....but its definately not good...and he deserved the suspension he was given
CornishMMA
3/26/08 1:06:58PM
... and worse! He has done more than that and should be banned for life! The fight prior to that he intenionally kept thumbing his opponent in the eye and for some fcked up reason gets away with a technical draw!

There was a thread on the UG where practically everyone agreed he should be banned for life

I literally have to go watch UFC 49 now to see him get KTFO by Eilers just to make me feel better

He is just really bad for the sport, for someone like him to be put on the main card is beyond stupid, Gary Shaw really is intent in ruining this sport it seems, bet they will put him on the CBS card where he will KO the ref and that will be that
wolfman
3/26/08 1:09:26PM
This is what Kyle had to say when Olsen was being carried out on the stretcher to go to the hospital, "Do you have any peroxide? I've got your tooth in my foot." Needless to say, the guy isn't the nicest person...
prozacnation1978
3/26/08 6:52:32PM
lousy fight to add on the main card, but with that said i hope to see kyle go crazy on him give him head butts and kicks to the groin area before the ref jumps in
wrona666
3/26/08 7:38:24PM
Kyle belongs on Felony fights on Youtube not is MMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
jimmypockets
3/27/08 12:25:10PM
I hope Wayne Cole beats him up but if he starts to that is when Kyle will throw a stomp to the back of his head or bite him. I can only hope if that happens that Justin Eilers and Wes Simms are sitting in the crowd and leap the cage to commence the beatdown of the century. I wouldn't even feel offended if they crapped in his mouth. Sorry i just hate Kyle