Mike Kyle retires following loss to Mousasi

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Mike Kyle retires following loss to Mousasi
FastKnockout
1/13/13 1:29:37AM
Strikeforce LHW Mike Kyle has announced his retirement following a first-round submission loss to Gegard Mousasi in the organization's final card.

Link
hotrodttt
1/13/13 1:44:25AM
He had some exciting match-ups if the UFC optioned him, imagine Kyle vs Nedkov
sparky
1/13/13 1:59:02AM
Kyle just never seem to pull threw in the big fights. He still has a ton of fights in him though I hope he thinks it over and reconsiders
BuffaloDave
1/13/13 12:19:20PM

Posted by sparky

Kyle just never seem to pull threw in the big fights. He still has a ton of fights in him though I hope he thinks it over and reconsiders

Yeah, I was thinking that too, take the rest of the winter and spring off, comeback in the summer, be nice to see him take on Rumble in WSOF.
shaneTpain
1/13/13 12:46:47PM
I dont think fighters should make major career decisions 5 minutes after losing a fight
jae_1833
1/13/13 1:14:43PM
That kind of extremely high emotional response is illogical at best. The guy needs to learn the ground game or accept the fact that he is never going to go far. He's got a big right hand...so what.
Budgellism
1/13/13 1:22:20PM

Posted by shaneTpain

I dont think fighters should make major career decisions 5 minutes after losing a fight

I completely agree. Unless this is something he's been contemplating for a long time now I think he should wait on it and see how he feels in a few months.
Bubbles
1/13/13 2:53:28PM
I'll wait until I hear it from his mouth as opposed to a tweet by Ariel
prophecy033
1/13/13 5:23:10PM
Pretty sure dude will be back. They all come back
Svartorm
1/13/13 5:58:24PM
Hes a nice dude if you talk with him on twitter and hasn't had too many easy fights in his career. Mousasi and Cavalcante aren't exactly chumps