Mike Easton vs. Jeff Hougland at UFC on Versus 6

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Mike Easton vs. Jeff Hougland at UFC on Versus 6
POLL: Who takes it?
Mike Easton 40% (6)
Jeff Hougland 60% (9)
FastKnockout
7/26/11 9:26:50PM
More good news for the bantamweight division today. Mike Easton will make his long-awaited UFC debut at UFC on Versus 6 on October 1st when he takes on Jeff Hougland. UFC.com shares the news:

Winner of five in a row, bantamweight prospect Mike "The Hulk" Easton will return to competition for the first time since 2009 and he will do it in the UFC Octagon as he makes his debut in the organization against Jeff Hougland on October 1st's UFC Live on Versus card in Washington D.C. Easton, a stablemate of 135-pound champ Dominick Cruz, will be in tough against Hougland, who was successful in his UFC debut in July, defeating Donny Walker.

LINK
Cooler
7/26/11 10:02:32PM
Mike Easton hasnt fought since Oct. '10, almost a year layoff in a fight he lost hands down to Chase Beebe, wasnt too impressed with him. Pretty standard tune up fight for Hougland, thinkin submission, his guard is sick.
Budgellism
7/26/11 11:17:00PM
Hougland by submission
Kpro
7/26/11 11:21:05PM
Jeff Hougland just might make Enumclaw, WA famous for something other than THIS
pmoney
7/26/11 11:50:14PM

Posted by Kpro

W.... T......F.....!!!

I don't know what is more disturbing, that story, or the apparent fact that it wasn't until after 2005 that such things became illegal under federal law.....
grappler0000
7/27/11 12:04:43AM

Posted by pmoney

Posted by Kpro

W.... T......F.....!!!

I don't know what is more disturbing, that story, or the apparent fact that it wasn't until after 2005 that such things became illegal under federal law.....

I've actually seen the documentary on this incident. It's one of those things that's not on the minds of the lawmakers until something like that happens...then it's a no-brainer. I did happen to click on the list of unusual deaths on Wikipedia though and found this one interesting...2009: Vladimir Likhonos, a Ukrainian student, died after accidentally dipping a piece of homemade chewing gum into explosives he was using on another project. He mistook the jar of explosive for citric acid, which was also on his desk. The gum exploded, blowing off his jaw and most of the lower part of his face.
Playground_Samurai
7/27/11 12:25:24AM

Posted by grappler0000
2009: Vladimir Likhonos, a Ukrainian student, died after accidentally dipping a piece of homemade chewing gum into explosives he was using on another project. He mistook the jar of explosive for citric acid, which was also on his desk. The gum exploded, blowing off his jaw and most of the lower part of his face.

They actually did this story on 1000 ways to die. Video

This thread got pretty off topic, lol.
emfleek
7/27/11 8:41:21AM
I miss you, Uncle Kenny!

prozacnation1978
7/27/11 8:54:18AM
I actually watched the documentary called ZOO on this
Pretty weird stuff