Mike Bisping vs Hendo Whats your pick???

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Mike Bisping vs Hendo Whats your pick???
« Previous Page | Next Page »
urbman
6/12/08 11:23:15PM
With the caliber of fighters hendo has fought,I don't think it would be a very long nite in the octagon for bisping.
mach
6/13/08 5:50:35AM
I can't believe I even have to type this but no, Bisping could not beat Hendo
Ben_Hutch
6/13/08 6:06:15AM
What exatly is the point in this?

We might aswell make Paul Taylor vs. GSP and Relijc vs. Rampage

Pointless thread IMO.
joshjr
6/13/08 6:13:54AM
Hendo is miles ahead of Bisping in the fight game. If Dan did not knock him out he would take him down easy and pound him. Easy win for Dan.
Aaronno9
6/13/08 9:57:48AM
The thing is, while i dont feel hendo looks as good 185 as he does at 205. I dont know if its becouse he doesn't like making the cut, or if its just that he generally prefers fighting at 205, but sometimes he looks sloppy at 185 imo, whereas since Bispings dropped down hes looked like a whole differant animal.

That said, id still pick dan to win a ud i think, but i dont think hes "destroy" Bisping in the first round which seems to be the general consensus of this thread.
bigbubbano23
6/13/08 10:39:54AM
sounds good to me hendo could really use a first round murder.
tomsmith17381
6/13/08 1:57:59PM

Posted by rabbit915

Yes you are crazy. Bisping got torn up by Rashad's wrestling and Hendo is a better wrestling with better striking too.

is sitting on someone called wrestling now i just wondered rashad couldnt keep him down either

war bisping!

tomsmith17381
6/13/08 2:04:47PM
Bisping will destroy him mikey boy fighting in front of his home crowd WOULD NOT lose he is a warrior henderson is a has been whats he done lately?????

MICHAEL BISPINGS BARMY ARMY! MICHAEL BISPINGS BARMY ARMY!
Bowen50
6/13/08 2:10:38PM

Posted by tomsmith17381

Bisping will destroy him mikey boy fighting in front of his home crowd WOULD NOT lose he is a warrior henderson is a has been whats he done lately?????

What has Henderson done lately? He has fought 2 title fights against 2 of the best fighters in the world. A better question is what has Bisping done lately besides fight 2 cans at middleweight? i don't care where this fight is held. Bisping will get torn to shreds. Henderson would lay one of the most vicious beat downs in UFC history on Bisping. No amount of pride or patriotism can make up for the amount of skill you lack.

Henderson takes this fight easily with a KO or GnP in one of the first 2 rounds.
tomsmith17381
6/13/08 2:14:16PM

Posted by Bowen50

Posted by tomsmith17381

What has Henderson done lately? He has fought 2 title fights against 2 of the best fighters in the world. A better question is what has Bisping done lately besides fight 2 cans at middleweight? i don't care where this fight is held. Bisping will get torn to shreds. Henderson would lay one of the most vicious beat downs in UFC history on Bisping. No amount of pride or patriotism can make up for the amount of skill you lack.

Henderson takes this fight easily with a KO or GnP in one of the first 2 rounds.

DUDE U 4GOT 2 MENTION HE LOST THOSE 2 TITLE FIGHTS NOT SURE YOU REALISED THAT
DiabloFreak56
6/13/08 2:15:17PM

Posted by tomsmith17381

your right hell probably win because everytime he fights in the UK the judges are more towards him then his opponet as shown in the hamil fight. so please shut your mouth and think before you talk
Bowen50
6/13/08 2:16:59PM

Posted by tomsmith17381

Posted by Bowen50

Posted by tomsmith17381

yeah he lost but he went to a hard fought decision against Rampage and then got choked out by arguably the best P4P fighter in the world after winning the first round. Henderson would absolutely destroy Bisping. stop fooling yourself
tomsmith17381
6/13/08 2:19:00PM

Posted by Bowen50

Posted by tomsmith17381

Posted by Bowen50

Posted by tomsmith17381

yeah he lost but he went to a hard fought decision against Rampage and then got choked out by arguably the best P4P fighter in the world after winning the first round. Henderson would absolutely destroy Bisping. stop fooling yourself

we shall see but mike is a different animal at 185
DiabloFreak56
6/13/08 2:19:56PM

Posted by tomsmith17381

Posted by Bowen50

Posted by tomsmith17381

dude i dont know what your smoking but bisping cant even beat Leben if they fought. hed get KTFO. so really if you think he can DOMINATE Dan Henderson one of the best fighters all-time. please get the **** out of your mouth and pay attention
tomsmith17381
6/13/08 2:29:04PM

Posted by DiabloFreak56

Posted by tomsmith17381

Posted by Bowen50

Posted by tomsmith17381

dude i dont know what your smoking but bisping cant even beat Leben if they fought. hed get KTFO. so really if you think he can DOMINATE Dan Henderson one of the best fighters all-time. please get the **** out of your mouth and pay attention

leben would get knocked the f**k out by mikey boy

MICHAEL BISPINGS BARMY ARMY!
jiujitsufreak74
6/13/08 3:59:38PM
tomsmith17381...please loosen your grip on Bisping's nuts because you are sounding like a complete idiot. to even question Dan's ability or even his resume of late is ridiculous. losing a razor close decision to Rampage is more of an accomplishment than anything Bisping has ever done in his entire MMA career. Henderson KOed Wandy too long ago while Bisping's most impressive performance came of Jason Day who is no where close to the level of Wandy , Rampage or Silva.

i will tell you right now, Bisping's chances against Henderson would be slim to none. He just isn't on that higher level of fighting yet and he has no advantage no matter where the fight ends up.

to say Bisping would destroy Henderson is completely laughable and it really speaks to how little you actually know besides the feel of Bisping's testicles.
Aaronno9
6/13/08 4:09:18PM

Posted by DiabloFreak56

Posted by tomsmith17381

your right hell probably win because everytime he fights in the UK the judges are more towards him then his opponet as shown in the hamil fight. so please shut your mouth and think before you talk

I know man, Bisping would of had no chance against day if the judges weren't on his side!!!
teddythetuna
6/13/08 5:33:42PM
Bisping wont win because tomsmith will be nuthugging him and he wont be able to move around very easy and get KTFO. Or when the ref realizes he has someone hanging off his ball sac he will get disqualified
keith-hackney1
6/13/08 5:35:21PM

Posted by Aaronno9

Posted by DiabloFreak56

Posted by tomsmith17381

I know man, Bisping would of had no chance against day if the judges weren't on his side!!!

Bisping got a first round tko on day, so i dont know where you are coming from with the ufc judges on that one ... ???

Bisping is not ready for hendo yet, down the line it will be a fight that should happen. Dont write bisping out of any fight, at middleweight he's the best focused fighter on his run upto the title. When he beats shit out of leben and maybe gets an impressive win over a top 10 middleweight, all you haters will retract all your remarks and probebly say you've been a bisping fan for ages. You'll all change your forum pictures to mike bisping and say how great he is at this weight. Bisping is no slouch, no overnight fighter, he lost to rashad because of his lack of wrestling which he is now in full training with some of the best trainers in europe. He will be a huge threat this time next year. All the middleweight fighters can be beaten, y not by bisping ,,, ???
Aaronno9
6/13/08 5:53:15PM

Posted by keith-hackney1

Posted by Aaronno9

Posted by DiabloFreak56

Posted by tomsmith17381

Bisping got a first round tko on day, so i dont know where you are coming from with the ufc judges on that one ... ???

Internet sarcasm is difficult to get across sometimes. I just get sick of hearing how judges love bisping becouse of one bad decision.
gsquat
6/13/08 5:55:43PM
I knew the joke wouldn't be gotten. Bisping can indeed hand with Hendo. The fight would undoubtedly go to a decision.
midwest217
6/13/08 6:21:31PM
hendo via (T)KO. he would be able to what matt hamill wasnt capable of... finishing the job.
bls1919
6/13/08 10:58:35PM
This would be a great fight. It would be a war. Bisping has the heart of a lion and would never give up , but Dan's standup is much crisper and more accurate. To top that off his wresteling is phenominal. bisping would fight the good fight but come up way short IMO
jawbreaker517
7/10/08 11:33:06PM
hendo is on a higher level than bisping. he would gnp bisping.
Pitbull09
7/10/08 11:42:08PM
Bisping is overrated IMO. He lost to Hamil and hasn;t beaten an actual contender. How do you think he will beat a former Pride Allstar?
StriderXero
7/11/08 12:19:03AM
Hendo TKO 1st round.........by him sneezing on Bisbing.
RNC
7/11/08 1:52:33AM
Henderson would win by either KO or TKO. Bisping doesn't have the punching power or wrestling strength Hendo does, leaving him with no options. Hendo would take the fight where ever he wanted, and Bisping would be fish in a shark pool.
D0wnUnd6e6r
7/11/08 7:16:54AM
ask me this before hendo got into the UFC and my answer's def. Henderson. Now... not so sure anymore. And I prefer Hendo to Bisping as fighter aaaany day.
DevonFoxy
7/11/08 9:26:53AM
Where is Bisping better than Henderson.......?

No Where?

Then tell me how he'd win?
masodd
7/11/08 1:59:12PM
Hendo would dominate bisping with ko. Hendo could finish it on the feet or GNP
Pages: 1 [2] 3