Mike Bisping vs Hendo Whats your pick???

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Mike Bisping vs Hendo Whats your pick???
Next Page »
AllKnowin1
6/12/08 5:28:55PM

I would have to go with Bisping yes Bisping...Am I really that crazy....

So tell me who you got and why???

Although Bisping might not be ready to fight Hendo we ready to discuss it...

holt8081
6/12/08 5:31:17PM
Hendo will go Greco-Roman on his ass.
rabbit915
6/12/08 5:31:44PM
Yes you are crazy. Bisping got torn up by Rashad's wrestling and Hendo is a better wrestling with better striking too.
breakdown5
6/12/08 5:33:01PM
Hendo would crush Bisping. It wouldn't make it out of the first round.
GrizzlyChadams
6/12/08 5:33:39PM
Bispsing would be destroyed
AllKnowin1
6/12/08 5:34:02PM
I just think that at this weight Bisping will cause enough problems for Hendo to pull out a victory...
NatedawgThaM
6/12/08 5:42:01PM
While Bisping's strikes are quicker and look like that hurt a lot more then when they did at 205, his striking is still pretty sloppy and it's not like he has deadly KO power to rock Hendo like Anderson did. And Bisping's ground game is no where near Andersons. Bisping does not have the pin point accuracy or power to rock and keep Hendo off of him. If it stayed on the feet I still think Hendo would KO him in the 2nd or 3rd.

But I think Hendo will use that Grecco Roman, overpower him and pound him out in the 2nd. Bisping does have a great sprawl, but that means absolutely nothing when the takedown is coming from the clinch. Hendo does not shoot doubles/singles too often unless he gets rocked.
casey64
6/12/08 5:45:41PM
Hendo all the way
tuvok500
6/12/08 5:54:09PM
Go Bisping !!!

postman
6/12/08 5:56:40PM
Dude Hendo has a chin of stone while Anderson rocked Dan he couldn't knock him out. Rampage couldn't knock him out, Wandy ....... the list goes on, and on the Ground all you have to do is look at the first round of the Anderson fight Bisping wouldn't stand a chance.
gsquat
6/12/08 5:59:13PM
I like them both... Bisping a little more. This fight would definitely go to a decision which would favor Hendo... but I don't doubt Bisping's ability.
pv3Hpv3p
6/12/08 6:28:45PM
IMO, Hendo doesn't get a lot of respect from some UFC fans that aren't too current on his entire body of work... Not saying that it's any of you guys... Just saying there's no shame in losing to Rampage and Anderson...

IMO, Bisping looks really good at MW, but don't think he could handle the pressure that Dan brings... Would end up worrying about the TD too much and eat one of those huge rights...
ncordless
6/12/08 6:41:22PM
TS, both fighters have dropped from 205 so I don't see how the fight being at 185 gives an advantage to Bisping. It widely known that Hendo is known as strong for 205, so why would he be troubled at 185 by Mikey? Hendo has as much experience as anyone who has ever fought... maybe more. The only thing I could see happening is if Hendo's age is catching up to him, he might be too slow for the Brit. But I doubt it... Hendo, Couture, and the Law will be fighting in their 50's I bet.

Hendo TKO rnd 1 via old man strength
teddythetuna
6/12/08 7:16:39PM
old man strength. Thats awesome. Hendo would crush Bisping with his little toe.
billycarnage
6/12/08 7:22:35PM
I got Hendo for this and I would avatar bet my entire season on it.
jiujitsufreak74
6/12/08 7:33:57PM
Henderson by the most brutal outclassing, vicious performance seen to man.

Bisping isn't close to the level of Hendo...by at least a mile. Bisping has shown he has problems with wrestlers, and Hendo is going to be the best wrestler he has ever faced. Bisping has only had 2 fights at MW against decent competition, but Hendo has won at LHW and at MW against great competition. Bisping would, imo, look like an amateur and i hope this fight happens so that arrogant s-o-b can learn that he is not half as great as he thinks.
iwannabesedated
6/12/08 7:35:02PM

Posted by jiujitsufreak74

Henderson by the most brutal outclassing, vicious performance seen to man.

Bisping isn't close to the level of Hendo...by at least a mile. Bisping has shown he has problems with wrestlers, and Hendo is going to be the best wrestler he has ever faced. Bisping has only had 2 fights at MW against decent competition, but Hendo has won at LHW and at MW against great competition. Bisping would, imo, look like an amateur and i hope this fight happens so that arrogant s-o-b can learn that he is not half as great as he thinks.

DING!!!! we have a winner..

Sorry no prize...I have to spread my lovin some more.
backalley101
6/12/08 7:40:43PM
Bisping would get his ass hanled like a mop all over the octagon
beerman77
6/12/08 8:06:02PM
you are just a little crazy.. not so much with bispings latest fights at a lower weight he does look alot stronger and better as a fighter.. so i see why you might go with him for your pic, but sorry son hendo will kill him
Boo_Radley21
6/12/08 8:41:05PM
He's looking better at MW I'll admit that, but Jason Day and Charles McCarthy are nowhere near Henderson's level. Bisping is facing weak competition still, and Henderson would give him a beating to remember.
Mchubb316
6/12/08 8:46:35PM

Posted by NatedawgThaM

While Bisping's strikes are quicker and look like that hurt a lot more then when they did at 205, his striking is still pretty sloppy and it's not like he has deadly KO power to rock Hendo like Anderson did. And Bisping's ground game is no where near Andersons. Bisping does not have the pin point accuracy or power to rock and keep Hendo off of him. If it stayed on the feet I still think Hendo would KO him in the 2nd or 3rd.

But I think Hendo will use that Grecco Roman, overpower him and pound him out in the 2nd. Bisping does have a great sprawl, but that means absolutely nothing when the takedown is coming from the clinch. Hendo does not shoot doubles/singles too often unless he gets rocked.

Thats what I was thinking. Hendo's wrestling and strength would be too much to handle for Bisping. Bisping has looked good at 185, but Hendo is is better at more things than Bisping.
vince25
6/12/08 9:07:15PM
hendo would win, no doubt about that.
bobbydoomocculta
6/12/08 9:24:20PM

Posted by billycarnage

I got Hendo for this and I would avatar bet my entire season on it.

I'd sweeten the odds...

If Hendo wins you'd have to wear an avatar of shame for like 20 minutes...

If Hendo loses I get castrated...
Pookie
6/12/08 9:30:51PM
I would bet my soul that hendo wins this fight.

Theres absolutely no way bisbing could take henderson. Its not even like he has a punchers chance. He has absolutely 0% of a chance to beat henderson in any way, under any ruleset, in any venue in the world

0%.

AllKnowin1
6/12/08 9:38:00PM
And I will even go as far to say it depends on Hendo...I not saying that Bisping would dominate Im saying that Bisping would do enough to win in decision...I sayying Bisping looks great and very explosive at this weight ...

But I dont think Bisping would get past Franklin or Anderson...They both beat Bisping at his game(Standup)...
Gipper
6/12/08 9:55:54PM
hendo would take bisping down at will. but i'm sure he'd stand and try and knock bisping out.
Chuteboxer
6/12/08 9:59:07PM
If Hendo stands with Bisping, then the only chance Bisping will have is knocking him out...because he sure isn't going to sub Hendo from his back.

And we all know well by now that you maybe be able to ROCK Hendo, but knocking him out is quite another matter...it's never happened.

So if Bisping wins it has to be by a decision by landing more punches in the stand up, and throwing a ton of them, as well.
theguido
6/12/08 10:18:39PM
Bisping hasn't faced anyone near hendo's ability, I'm not saying for a minute that he's not tough. I just don't see it happening, but then again I didn't think Forest had much of a chance of choking out Sho-gun and look what happened.
DiabloFreak56
6/12/08 10:25:17PM
hendo round 1 59 seconds into it.
tdietel01
6/12/08 11:16:45PM

Posted by pv3Hpv3p

IMO, Hendo doesn't get a lot of respect from some UFC fans that aren't too current on his entire body of work... Not saying that it's any of you guys... Just saying there's no shame in losing to Rampage and Anderson...

who hasnt lost to them in the ufc. i was actually scared for the spider in the 1st. if those two couldnt knock him out theres no way bisping would. hendo 2nd rd GnP
Pages: [1] 2 3