Miguel Torres Says He Will Smash Floyd Mayweather's Butt

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Miguel Torres Says He Will Smash Floyd Mayweather's Butt
DCRage
7/24/09 12:08:56PM
OK, that wasn't the word he used, but clearly his being a "cocky *******" is the main reason Miguel Torres wants to fight Floyd Mayweather. Torres notes that what works for Floyd in boxing is probably the end of him in MMA. On a side note, Floyd's next fight is actually fights on September 19-against both Juan Manuel Marquez and UFC 103.

Article
emfleek
7/24/09 1:10:43PM
I love you, Miguel Torres.

RNC
7/24/09 1:17:17PM
If people still cared a lot about Mayweather then he wouldn't have to constantly diss MMA in order to get attention.
KaibaThedon
7/24/09 1:22:13PM
Despite his immense skill and his spot in the top 5 POUND for POUND RANKINGS, it is his mullet that gives him power.

WAR MIGUEL ANGEL TORRES!
SmileR
7/24/09 1:24:54PM

Posted by emfleek

I love you, Miguel Torres.

Enough to wash his back in a very soapy shower or just enough to hang on to a man hug a few seconds longer than its acceptable for?
emfleek
7/24/09 1:26:16PM

Posted by SmileR

Enough to wash his back in a very soapy shower or just enough to hang on to a man hug a few seconds longer than its acceptable for?

I'd totally nibble on his ear while washing his back if he were to make Mayweather tap.

NO SHAME!
teddythetuna
7/24/09 1:36:52PM
Mayweather is a loud mouth that likes to bring up mma in all his conversations because he wants the publicity that mma is taking from boxing. I hope he fights Pacquiao and gets his face smashed.
prozacnation1978
7/25/09 9:08:36AM
i hope he does
Giant_Ochai
7/25/09 11:59:38AM
If Miguel wants to run his mouth he should box Floyd and see what happens.
cowcatcher
7/25/09 12:17:27PM

Posted by Giant_Ochai

Jackelope
7/25/09 12:20:32PM

Posted by cowcatcher

Posted by Giant_Ochai

I dunno. I think Miguel would get absolutely worked on the feet vs. Mayweather. On the ground and in the clinch is a WHOLE other story, but I could really see Miguel trying to prove a point by standing with Mayweather and getting his ass handed to him. Unless he used kicks all day long.
cowcatcher
7/25/09 12:39:05PM
im not saying PBF wouldnt out box miguel, i just think its ridiculous for anyone to say that someone talking about floyd is running their mouth when mayweather is the biggest smack talker around.
teddythetuna
7/25/09 4:22:31PM
Miguel wouldnt have said anything if floyd didnt run his mouth and racially profile the entire mma roster.