MiddleWeight Rematch

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » MiddleWeight Rematch
Twenty20Dollars
6/29/07 6:20:08PM
Even though the middle is lacking in their talent pool and need a TUF show for the middle weights.

I would like to see the Rematch between Rich Franklin vs Anderson Silva.
But dont get me wrong Franklin vs Marquardt would be a intense fight.
And If Anderson loses his fight we could possibly see the rematch between Anderson Silva vs Yushin Okami. I'd like to see that!
JewJitsu
6/29/07 6:25:39PM
Anderson would dominate Okami just like he did the first time around before that kick.

IMO, Marquardt has the best chance out of any MW to beat Silva.
Ydoc
6/29/07 6:26:18PM
You'd be amazed how fast a weight class can grow up from the ashes. Remember a little more than half a year ago Tim Sylvia vs. Jeff monson was the crop of UFC's heavy weights.

hippysmacker
6/29/07 6:27:03PM
I think hendo's style ,if he went back to 185, is the antithesis of of Silva's.
Twenty20Dollars
6/29/07 6:29:22PM
Im just saying though dana is helping out the heavyweights with TUF and then hes doing another one for the light heavy weights.

Well maybe Evan Tanner with come back strong in his return
Ultimate_fighter
6/29/07 6:33:23PM

Posted by JewJitsu

Anderson would dominate Okami just like he did the first time around before that kick.

True... i say nate wins 2nd sub
jocksmall
6/29/07 8:27:32PM
i see anderson winning against nate
i cant see rich beating him in oct. but dan the man henderson would bust him up and possibly hold 4 belts in two weight classes at the same time(if he beats rampage)
rameydl8
6/29/07 10:00:00PM

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

Im just saying though dana is helping out the heavyweights with TUF and then hes doing another one for the light heavy weights.

Well maybe Evan Tanner with come back strong in his return

i would like to see evan tanner come back and fight he enertaining
johny_rotten
6/30/07 12:21:05AM
You put Lindland, Kang, and Tanner in the mix and the MW class is right up there as the most exciting class in the sport.

Honestly I don't care who Anderson fights. When ever he is in a ring or octagon it is sure to be entertaining. Cung Lee is out there as well at 185. He seems to have the same trait with a lot less experience.
methodman_90
6/30/07 12:19:52PM
Nate Marquardt is probably the worst matchup for Silva in the MW division and I really fancy his chances next saturday. I think he will be comfortable where ever the fight goes
the-james
7/3/07 12:46:24PM

Posted by JewJitsu

OBviously you have never seen the okami-Silva fight because Anderson wasnt dominating, they basiclly were feling each other oout and then anderson got taken down the nthe kick.
kaduey
7/3/07 2:37:28PM

Posted by the-james

Posted by JewJitsu

OBviously you have never seen the okami-Silva fight because Anderson wasnt dominating, they basiclly were feling each other oout and then anderson got taken down the nthe kick.

I watched the fight and I could say that Anderson was definately winning the fight. He was connecting with most of his punches and Okami was flailing around for a takedown until he finally got one and we all know how the rest of the fight went.
TheHitmanTL
7/4/07 6:41:10PM
rich beats silva via gnp in round 2