Middleweight Championship: A Linear History

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Middleweight Championship: A Linear History
jakewalters
7/3/12 1:22:36AM
Sherdog popped-up a pretty cool infographic tonight, thought I would share.

jakewalters
7/3/12 2:01:50AM
One thing that bugs me about Andy's title defenses (almost like Jones' 1 loss) is that he should have one more to his record. Not Silva's fault his opponent (Travis Lutter at UFC 67) didn't make weight, but he'll be known for having one less title defense because of it. Ugh.

ghandikush
7/3/12 10:11:53AM

Posted by jakewalters

One thing that bugs me about Andy's title defenses (almost like Jones' 1 loss) is that he should have one more to his record. Not Silva's fault his opponent (Travis Lutter at UFC 67) didn't make weight, but he'll be known for having one less title defense because of it. Ugh.

Its bullshit, then again if highes fought riggs and royce as title defenses he would have had 9 defenses and would be tied with Silva.
Bubbles
7/3/12 10:29:21PM

Posted by jakewalters

and Silva looked like shit in that fight
prozacnation1978
7/4/12 12:47:12PM
Yeah lutter should have counted

And Hughes should add two more defenses
I am a big Matt Hughes fan. I still love watching him fight. Probably top 3 to watch with silva and Jones now

All time top 3 lidell bj Penn and arlovski