Mickey Rourke vs Chris Jericho at Wrestlemania

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Mickey Rourke vs Chris Jericho at Wrestlemania
Naturaldisaster
1/26/09 10:47:26PM
Its been announced that Mickey Rourke has put out a challenge for Chris Jericho at wrestlemania. Wow, thats all i can say
ohiostate1016
1/26/09 10:54:35PM
Well, can't say that I can't see this coming.
Twenty20Dollars
1/26/09 10:55:54PM
I remember back when I watched wrestling, Drew Carey entered into the royal rumble and Kane was in there. Carey tried to give him money but Kane threw carey out.
ohiostate1016
1/26/09 11:00:30PM

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

I remember back when I watched wrestling, Drew Carey entered into the royal rumble and Kane was in there. Carey tried to give him money but Kane threw carey out.

I remember that too.

Wasn't David Arquette the WCW champion to promote Ready to Rumble?
Naturaldisaster
1/26/09 11:33:32PM

Posted by ohiostate1016

I remember that too.

haha yeah, that was the biggest part of his acting career.....Wow thats really sad
Mungooch
1/27/09 1:46:49AM
cj_striker
1/27/09 10:02:34AM
Rourke looked like a beast in The Wrestler, seems like he fits the role perfectly. Good for Rourke!
cowcatcher
1/27/09 10:18:35AM
i havent seen the wrestler yet, but it looks great.....unlike mickey rourke after 300 plastic surgeries. i love the guys work, but i cant stand to look at him because at any moment im sure his face is going to fall off and ill find out hes just one of the aliens from the miniseries V.
cmb19932
1/27/09 10:46:51AM

Posted by cowcatcher

i havent seen the wrestler yet, but it looks great.....unlike mickey rourke after 300 plastic surgeries. i love the guys work, but i cant stand to look at him because at any moment im sure his face is going to fall off and ill find out hes just one of the aliens from the miniseries V.

micheal jackson vs mickey rourke wrestlemania 26
cowcatcher
1/27/09 10:55:54AM

Posted by cmb19932

Posted by cowcatcher

micheal jackson vs mickey rourke wrestlemania 26

niiiiice
IriShame
1/27/09 12:48:21PM

Posted by cowcatcher

Ha! V!
Twenty20Dollars
1/27/09 3:22:00PM

Posted by ohiostate1016

I remember that too.

I can't remember that, but im sure he was hah
lohmann
1/28/09 2:18:13AM
Jericho by triangle choke. If Rourke can stuff his takedowns, though, he might notch a knockout. His left hooks come with a lot of power. But Jericho will run wild over him on the ground. He's been training with the Undertaker for the fight, who has some of the sickest gogoplatas in BJJ, which will help him put away Rourke fairly quickly.
Pookie
1/28/09 3:08:30AM

Posted by lohmann

Jericho by triangle choke. If Rourke can stuff his takedowns, though, he might notch a knockout. His left hooks come with a lot of power. But Jericho will run wild over him on the ground. He's been training with the Undertaker for the fight, who has some of the sickest gogoplatas in BJJ, which will help him put away Rourke fairly quickly.

Id like to add that Rourke had an amatuer boxing career, and should totally dominate the fight on the feet while it lasts
casey64
1/28/09 7:10:13PM

Posted by lohmann

Mungooch
1/29/09 1:06:57AM
lohmann
1/29/09 1:43:27AM

Posted by Mungooch

Sorry to burst the bubble

Yeah, figures. Rourke is finally making a career (prolly gonna edge Langella and Penn for the actor Oscar), and participating in something like Wrestlemania would come across as a distraction in interviews.

This may be the worst line I've ever heard in cutting a promo:

Rourke had said he was going to toss Jericho "around the ring like tossed salad."