Michael Vick files for bankruptcy

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Michael Vick files for bankruptcy
Next Page »
holt8081
7/8/08 10:35:55PM
Imprisoned quarterback Michael Vick filed for bankruptcy protection while serving time for federal dogfighting charges, saying he owes between $10 million and $50 million to creditors.
link
DevonFoxy
7/8/08 10:39:30PM
Its really sad because he had so much raw talent but it brings me back to the old saying "if ya can't do the time don't do the crime." Vick knew what he was doing but wow this man's life has been utterly destroyed for a mistake. Some people get many many chances like Pacman Jones and sadly some get one and then there done. I hope he comes out of this a better person. As a football player he had great potential but his passing was never really great but boy could he run.

Probably one of the saddest stories in sports where it was no ones fault except his own.
Raykill
7/8/08 10:50:27PM
On a side note I read that the dogs that were found on his property were evaluated and only one was deemed to vicious and had to be put down. Most of the others were found to be ok to place in homes with good families.
Just a note for any of my fellow dog lovers out there.
cmill21
7/8/08 10:51:57PM
0What a waste. How do you blow all that money? Him and Mike Tyson man.
backalley101
7/8/08 11:49:38PM
I dont feel bad 4 him at all
holt8081
7/8/08 11:51:39PM

Posted by backalley101

You and me both, You play with fire you will get burned
juanez13
7/9/08 6:44:23AM

Posted by holt8081

Posted by backalley101

You and me both, You play with fire you will get burned

you play with dogs, you'll get bit in the ass.
MikeVicks_DoggyDayCare
7/9/08 1:15:03PM
maybe he should open a doggy day care facility ... but that' just my opinion.
casey64
7/9/08 1:54:28PM
I dont feel sorry for him one bit.
Pitbull09
7/9/08 3:58:35PM
its crazy to see how far he fell. He used to be the top 5 most reconized names in the NFL and now he is broke
emfleek
7/9/08 4:18:04PM

Posted by Pitbull09

its crazy to see how far he fell. He used to be the top 5 most reconized names in the NFL and now he is broke

No love for Mike Vick from the Pitbull? Imagine that.

candynuts
7/9/08 4:19:30PM
It really is a dog gone shame.
EON
7/9/08 5:18:09PM
This wont mean anything if they let him play foosball again, he'll just make it back and torture more dogs, I wish the inmates would kill him like they did to Daumer.
emfleek
7/9/08 10:52:38PM

Posted by EON

This wont mean anything if they let him play foosball again, he'll just make it back and torture more dogs, I wish the inmates would kill him like they did to Daumer.

That has to be one of the most idiotic things I've ever read on here.

Your credibility just went out the f'ing window, dude.
telnights
7/9/08 11:47:11PM

Posted by EON

Are you kidding me? You don't advocate dog torture but human murder is ok.
EON
7/10/08 12:17:19AM

Posted by telnights

Posted by EON

well there is the death penalty...hypocrite

think before you speak maybe

some ppl need to die, if your condoning dog torture over one single person dieing then you sir are a terrible person with no compassion for any other species

like someone would have more compassion for a serial dog tortuerer and killer than the ones he put suffering on, oh yeah judge the "quality" of life just because they arnt human like you
EON
7/10/08 12:20:25AM

Posted by emfleek

Posted by EON

That has to be one of the most idiotic things I've ever read on here.

Your credibility just went out the f'ing window, dude.

sorry i should have consulted somebody ive never met to verify my credibility

yeah the scum of the earth dog torturing sociopath needs to be killed, if you think everyone has rights in the world your severely naive and need to wake up, he gets special privilages cus hes rich, you wont see that kind of leiniency toward some average joe, someone who did as horrible of a crime as he did would get 25 to life, just ask the ASPCA

and this peice of trash is going to play professional football when he gets out, wow thats fair huh?
emfleek
7/10/08 8:56:10AM
You're a flipping moron. Bottom line.

I don't agree with what he did, but to compare him with Jeffrey Dahmer, who RAPED, MURDERED and ATE people, is laughable.

And to wish death upon the guy...ha. It goes to show what kind of person you really are. Your mother must be proud.
EON
7/10/08 10:29:43AM

Posted by emfleek

You're a flipping moron. Bottom line.

I don't agree with what he did, but to compare him with Jeffrey Dahmer, who RAPED, MURDERED and ATE people, is laughable.

And to wish death upon the guy...ha. It goes to show what kind of person you really are. Your mother must be proud.

shes proud that i dont defend a serial dog torturer like you

i wasnt comparing them i just wanted the inmates to mess him up or kill him, whats wrong with that? he deserves worse, oh because hes a person he has more rights than the dogs he killed? you fail
emfleek
7/10/08 10:40:09AM
I'm not defending him. You need to brush up on your reading comprehension skills.

You're mad. I'm mad. Everyone's mad that he did this. But now you think it's okay for someone to murder him in prison over it? Foolish.
EON
7/10/08 11:40:13AM

Posted by emfleek

I'm not defending him. You need to brush up on your reading comprehension skills.

You're mad. I'm mad. Everyone's mad that he did this. But now you think it's okay for someone to murder him in prison over it? Foolish.

i hate people like him, bad people deserve such a fate, thats my opinion
cowcatcher
7/10/08 11:48:25AM

Posted by EON

Posted by emfleek

well then your opinion sucks. to condone a human being killed because youre mad that he hurt other animals is as hypocritical as it gets.
EON
7/10/08 12:27:31PM

Posted by cowcatcher

Posted by EON

Posted by emfleek

well then your opinion sucks. to condone a human being killed because youre mad that he hurt other animals is as hypocritical as it gets.

to condone an animal (which you are an animal by the way, homo sapien) being killed is just as bad as a homo sapien being killed, end of story

so whos the hypocrite again? lol maybe read up on biology
D0wnUnd6e6r
7/10/08 12:28:49PM

Posted by EON

Posted by cowcatcher

Posted by EON

Posted by emfleek

to condone an animal (which you are an animal by the way, homo sapien) being killed is just as bad as a homo sapien being killed, end of story

Oh calm down will ya, we all got your point on the other thread
cowcatcher
7/10/08 12:33:49PM

Posted by EON

Posted by cowcatcher

Posted by EON

Posted by emfleek

i did say other animals so i obviously knew we were animals but thanks for the letting me know i should read up on biology, maybe a quick reading comprehension refresher is in order for you?
EON
7/10/08 12:34:47PM

Posted by cowcatcher

Posted by EON

Posted by cowcatcher

Posted by EON

Posted by emfleek

i did say other animals so i obviously knew we were animals but thanks for the letting me know i should read up on biology, maybe a quick reading comprehension refresher is in order for you?

yeah telling me my opinion sucks, yeah thats hard to comprehend eh
telnights
7/10/08 10:18:56PM

Posted by EON

Posted by telnights

Posted by EON

some ppl need to die, if your condoning dog torture over one single person dieing then you sir are a terrible person with no compassion for any other species

like someone would have more compassion for a serial dog tortuerer and killer than the ones he put suffering on, oh yeah judge the "quality" of life just because they arnt human like you

The death penalty is still murder man, Just in a controlled setting. I was thinking maybe you should really think about what your saying before telling other people to do they same. Your saying someone should die for torturing dogs. Do you know how crazy that sounds. I have been to more murder trials than any one should ever have to go to. I've seen the affect it has on family's and loved ones to loss someone to murder. I can not in anyway say I have ever heard of a family breaking down in a court room because of the loss of SPARKY. Even some of the most extreme animal rights groups I have seen still don't advocate murder or the death penalty. How c an you sit their and claim all life is equal but think the death penalty and murder are K. I'm going to guess and say your either a Troll or a lunatic.
EON
7/10/08 10:26:33PM

Posted by telnights

Posted by EON

Posted by telnights

Posted by EON

The death penalty is still murder man, Just in a controlled setting. I was thinking maybe you should really think about what your saying before telling other people to do they same. Your saying someone should die for torturing dogs. Do you know how crazy that sounds. I have been to more murder trials than any one should ever have to go to. I've seen the affect it has on family's and loved ones to loss someone to murder. I can not in anyway say I have ever heard of a family breaking down in a court room because of the loss of SPARKY. Even some of the most extreme animal rights groups I have seen still don't advocate murder or the death penalty. How c an you sit their and claim all life is equal but think the death penalty and murder are K. I'm going to guess and say your either a Troll or a lunatic.

1) we dont need scumbags like him wasting space

2) ive argued with several of you conservative types and the result got us nowhere

3) its not crazy to wish upon someones death, if you actually read all the posts youd realize i didnt say i wanted the death penelty on him but for someone in prison to do so, i'll say what i please about psychopathic serial dog torturers/killers and not feel bad when uptight bush-bangers tell me that he should have more rights than the ones he killed, they have consciousness, they have feelings and we are all one life, in the end we are all the same genetically just different species and everything that has feelings should not be tortured

4) again i never said the death penelty for vick, i brought it up to show your a hypocrite, maybe you should learn to read, street justice however is just fine, karma is a mofo

5) im not the troll who brought up a dead topic that YOU WERENT A PART OF from this morning lol
jiujitsufreak74
7/10/08 10:32:08PM
i don't feel bad for him...but i don't think he should die either. dogs aren't people, he didn't kill anybody, and although what he did was despicable it isn't grounds for death imo.
telnights
7/10/08 10:45:24PM

Posted by EON
1) we dont need scumbags like him wasting space

2) ive argued with several of you conservative types and the result got us nowhere

3) its not crazy to wish upon someones death, if you actually read all the posts youd realize i didnt say i wanted the death penelty on him but for someone in prison to do so, i'll say what i please about psychopathic serial dog torturers/killers and not feel bad when uptight bush-bangers tell me that he should have more rights than the ones he killed, they have consciousness, they have feelings and we are all one life, in the end we are all the same genetically just different species and everything that has feelings should not be tortured

4) again i never said the death penelty for vick, i brought it up to show your a hypocrite, maybe you should learn to read, street justice however is just fine, karma is a mofo

5) im not the troll who brought up a dead topic that YOU WERENT A PART OF from this morning lol

K I will to help you out here. Before you go tossing the word Hypocrite around maybe you should check and make sure your not the Hypocrite. Maybe when you grow up will understand but for now the best advice I could give is go find some mental health providers in your area.
Pages: [1] 2