MICHAEL BISPING WELCOMES RAMPAGE & KONGO

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » MICHAEL BISPING WELCOMES RAMPAGE & KONGO
MMAcca
9/24/08 6:07:45AM
The Wolfslair gym in England was known to many fans as the home of “Ultimate Fighter” season 3 winner Michael “The Count” Bisping, but in recent weeks the addition of Quinton “Rampage” Jackson and Cheick Kongo have now made the team a major entity in the MMA world.

Jackson and Kongo both recently made the decision to leave former trainer Juanito Ibarra and make the move to Team Wolfslair. Bisping, who is currently training for a fight with Chris Leben, talked about the growth of his home camp in a recent interview with MMAWeekly.com

“I think it’s just a sign of the team getting bigger and bigger,” he commented. “Rampage and Kongo are signed now. On the domestic side in the U.K. we’ve got some of the other fighters in the forefront. Some of the top level fighters in the U.K., they’re joining up to the team now as well.”

LINK
Mayo
9/25/08 12:11:20AM
Maybe I've been out of the loop on this one, but its the first I've heard that Kongo has also left Ibarra. So I guess Ibarra IS to blame for something. For a while there I thought that Rampage left him for no good reason. Of course I heard Tito's two cents on the matter, but I figured Tito was exagerating.