Michael Bisping Talks Preparation For Brian Stann, Being Disappointed In Jon Jones

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Michael Bisping Talks Preparation For Brian Stann, Being Disappointed In Jon Jones
MMAcca
8/28/12 4:01:55PM

Everyone knows he's a big, powerful, striker, and that's what I've got to look out for. I think, technically, I've got him beat. I'm better on the feet. I'm better on the ground. But, obviously, that one-punch knockout power is the thing I've got to look out for. I'm training with tough guys. I'm getting beat up on a daily basis, and I'm preparing. I'm doing everything I can. I'll be ready.

LINK
babalu46
8/28/12 5:35:54PM
I definitely have Bisping for this one apart from a KO which is unlikely I just don't see how Stann wins.
Wallass
8/28/12 6:03:48PM
I'm surprised Bispings the favorite here but I don't like his volume of punches and suspect chin against the power and jaw of Stann's. Bisping's legit but I like Stann by 2nd round tko.
Chael_Sonnen
8/28/12 8:20:13PM
Hands down, chin up Mike
meier
8/28/12 10:04:07PM

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

Hands down, chin up Mike

lol
airkerma
8/29/12 9:40:44AM

Posted by Wallass

I'm surprised Bispings the favorite here but I don't like his volume of punches and suspect chin against the power and jaw of Stann's. Bisping's legit but I like Stann by 2nd round tko.

I don't really see how Bisping has a suspect chin...maybe suspect in that it's always flapping
Stann looks like he has some holes in his stand up game, covered up by his striking power. I think Bizz has very good hands and very well disciplined striking, I don't see him getting caught.
MMAcca
8/29/12 2:05:39PM

Posted by airkerma

Posted by Wallass

I don't really see how Bisping has a suspect chin...maybe suspect in that it's always flapping
Stann looks like he has some holes in his stand up game, covered up by his striking power. I think Bizz has very good hands and very well disciplined striking, I don't see him getting caught.

Agreed. Me neither.

I don't see how Stann wins this.

Bad match-up imo.
BigBadAl
8/30/12 5:41:59PM

Posted by MMAcca

Posted by airkerma

Posted by Wallass

Agreed. Me neither.

I don't see how Stann wins this.

Bad match-up imo.

x2. You can't base a fighter having a suspect chin on a KO by a H-bomb.