Michael Bisping Speaks on KO Loss to Dan Henderson

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Michael Bisping Speaks on KO Loss to Dan Henderson
BrutalKnockOut
7/13/09 2:44:19PM
Michael Bisping speaks on KO Loss to Dan Henderson

Check out the link to see what Michael Bisping has to say about his loss to Dan Henderson, what he remembers from the fight, and how he plans to return.
emfleek
7/13/09 2:45:36PM
Kudos to Bisping for taking it like a man.

cowcatcher
7/13/09 2:58:59PM
this was the only thing he could say, its got to be humbling for anyone to get KOed so brutally. good for him for not saying anything ridiculous, but what else could be said if youre in his shoes?
wrona666
7/13/09 3:02:24PM
I'm suprised he can still speak after that flying superman punch!!!!
Rush
7/13/09 3:04:27PM

Posted by cowcatcher

but what else could be said if youre in his shoes?

I would probably just lock myself in my room for a while. lol
tdietel01
7/13/09 3:42:07PM
definite kudos for taking it like a man.

unlike someone else
machodog76
7/13/09 4:21:53PM
John Matua VS Tank used to be my favorite KO.
Irish_Pride
7/13/09 5:18:28PM
Yeah, I think I respect Bisping a little more now after this. He could have been like a whinny girl coming up with excuses and all that but instead he took it like a man, said he was going to rebound from it. That's definitely the right thing to say.
DevonFoxy
7/13/09 6:17:56PM
Def. glad to see a humble Bisping. I'm just really glad he hasn't played it off like it was his fault and Henderson got the win because he didn't "follow his game plan" or something along those lines. Cheers to Bisping and hopefully this starts him on a track not only to be more humble but perhaps a change of camps. No offense to Wolfslair but with the Kongo fight and now this fight I'm not very confident thats one of the better camps out there and also they have Rampage, Bipsing, and Kongo I don't think any of the fighters are going to get better there. Just my opinion.
postman
7/13/09 6:29:09PM

Posted by cowcatcher

but what else could be said if youre in his shoes?

Within Half-An-Inch Of Catching Brock Lesnar......I mean Dan Henderson sorry my head hurts.
RearNakedJoke
7/13/09 6:34:11PM
that KO was the highlight of my weekend.

i didnt make this but it makes me laugh every time i see it.

USA wins in my book
clintjack
7/13/09 7:09:40PM

Posted by RearNakedJoke

"USA wins in my book"

They should've put a George Washington costume on Henderson.
Aaronno9
7/13/09 7:35:58PM
Good attitude. No shame in loosing to somebody of Hendos caliber. Sometimes a loss is a good thing, hopefully it spurs Mike on and he becomes even better becouse of it.
BarryScott
7/13/09 7:40:47PM

Posted by RearNakedJoke

USA wins in my book

Why do you have to make it racial?
StriderXero
7/13/09 8:21:27PM
wow, i didn't think Mike would be so humble about it. I geuss getting KO'd really does something for you. Just look at Rashad. Thumbs up for Mike.
John_Jobber
7/13/09 8:45:07PM
He must have typed his answer because I don't think Michael's talking much these days...

But in all seriousness Bisping is finally offering me a glimpse of him acting like a real man and props to him for that.
Jackelope
7/13/09 8:57:24PM
I never really had that big of a problem with Bisping. That being said, I'm still glad that he ate his slice of humble pie. It will only make him a better fighter, especially now that he doesn't have to carry around the weight of being overrated in most fan's eyes.

I'm a very patriotic United States Citizen, but to me this wasn't about UK vs. US. Our brothers in the UK are just that to me- brothers. I hope people don't dredge up too big of a US vs. UK thing over this whole fiasco. That's why I never wanted to see US vs UK in the first place on TUF.
Nightmare27
7/14/09 12:23:44AM

Posted by BarryScott

Posted by RearNakedJoke

USA wins in my book

I know that they are from different countries but racial? Come on, thats a bit of a stretch dont you think? If you are somehow offended by that you need to loosen up a bit.
RearNakedJoke
7/14/09 12:48:05AM

did i say his legs were as white as a band aid?

no, i didn't.

Nightmare27
7/14/09 1:05:22AM

I have been hoping that he was being sarcastic.
Aaronno9
7/14/09 1:27:23AM

Posted by Nightmare27

Posted by BarryScott

Posted by RearNakedJoke

USA wins in my book

I know that they are from different countries but racial? Come on, thats a bit of a stretch dont you think? If you are somehow offended by that you need to loosen up a bit.

I dont think he means hes offended by it, simply asking why you cant just look at is as Dan Henderson beating Michael Bisping, rather than the USA beating England.
jiujitsufreak74
7/14/09 1:43:22AM

Posted by Aaronno9

I dont think he means hes offended by it, simply asking why you cant just look at is as Dan Henderson beating Michael Bisping, rather than the USA beating England.

i think the whole theme of this past TUF is to blame for that
bigbubbano23
7/14/09 2:12:38AM
thought for sure, he was gonna say he had swine flu
Near07
7/14/09 5:02:49AM
It is good that Bisping is taking like a man, but i guess he really can't say much!! This finally shows that Bisping is no top 10 fighter, maybe on day he will be but has some work to do!! I wonder if the will start giving him easy fights again (to show how good his skills are ).... It drove me nuts when people would say how good he is after he fought Day, and "chainsaw", were are they now?? lol I do not think Bisping will ever be a champ (if some how he ever is then remeber to make me eat my words) I have always thought he was and still is one of the most overrated fighter in the ufc!! The free ride is over!! (I hope)
Leland
7/14/09 12:44:09PM
To the person who said it was racial to say "USA wins"...... Did you watch TUF? it was USA Vs. England...... Derp Derp?

Holy crap Bisping got KTFO'd and i absolutely loved the revenge punch. Wow. that was wicked. Even if it was a little morally wrong, but he did need a bit of a lesson with that big mouth. I think he got it