Michael Bisping responds to rumors that Vitor Belfort failed his UFC on FX 7 drug test

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Michael Bisping responds to rumors that Vitor Belfort failed his UFC on FX 7 drug test
SmileR
2/1/13 1:18:13PM
Did Vitor Belfort fail his UFC on FX 7 drug test? Michael Bisping, who was knocked out by "The Phenom" last month in Brazil (see it here), is hoping the nasty little rumor making the rounds on Twitter isn't true. While Tatame reports the drug test results won't be released until later this month, Belfort may unfortunately (and unfairly) be held guilty until proven innocent, at least in the court of public opinion, following his steroid scandal back in 2006, which was later compounded by allegations of TRT use. Stay tuned.

Link
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
Bubbles
2/1/13 1:36:28PM
if it is true, I wonder if this would mean Bisping vs Rockhold or Weidman for #1 contender since Bispings loss would be a no contest
moob
2/1/13 1:43:21PM

Posted by SmileR

Did Vitor Belfort fail his UFC on FX 7 drug test? Michael Bisping, who was knocked out by "The Phenom" last month in Brazil (see it here), is hoping the nasty little rumor making the rounds on Twitter isn't true. While Tatame reports the drug test results won't be released until later this month, Belfort may unfortunately (and unfairly) be held guilty until proven innocent, at least in the court of public opinion, following his steroid scandal back in 2006, which was later compounded by allegations of TRT use. Stay tuned.

Link

Looking at Vitor, you wouldn't be surprised really.

Hope it isn't true, as this would tarnish his reputation in the sport as a legend.
SmileR
2/1/13 1:46:59PM

Posted by moob

Posted by SmileR

Link

Hope it isn't true, as this would tarnish his reputation in the sport as a legend.

He's bean caught before so I wouldn't be surprised if it is. Vitor is the only real threat to Bisping at MW so without him in the mix I can see him getting a title shot. Unless Evans comes down and saves the day!
Card
2/1/13 1:55:52PM
Shawn91111
2/1/13 1:57:01PM
Dana's plan to have a Bisping/Silva headline in England is still holding on
george112
2/1/13 2:18:41PM
Twenty20Dollars
2/1/13 2:26:11PM
No, just scrap everything and give Bisping a title shot. Since that's the way things are done now.
moob
2/1/13 3:09:05PM
This is hilarious. All the haters already on the conspiracy bandwagon.
BillsNewAccount
2/1/13 3:11:02PM

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

No, just scrap everything and give Bisping a title shot. Since that's the way things are done now.

What the hell are you talking about? Bisping and Silva are in the same weight class! Bisping needs an immediate title shot with GSP. I'd say JJ but he's busy fighting a different MW.

I had a bet with my buddy on the Bisping v Vitor fight and after seeing Vitor I told him not to come asking for his money back if Vitor pissed hot. Vitor looked like an absolute manimal.
Chael_Sonnen
2/1/13 3:27:54PM
Hahaha - - Poor Vitor, all these years you actually thought you were praying to a cross....turns out, it was just a positive + sign.

I mean, who in their right mind gets a positive sign tattooed on their left shoulder?
State_Champ
2/1/13 3:33:49PM

Posted by SmileR

Posted by moob

Posted by SmileR

Link

He's bean caught before so I wouldn't be surprised if it is. Vitor is the only real threat to Bisping at MW so without him in the mix I can see him getting a title shot. Unless Evans comes down and saves the day!

You think Vitor is Bisping's only real threat?

There are no other fighters you can think of who would be threatening to Bisping?
BillsNewAccount
2/1/13 3:44:51PM

Posted by State_Champ

Posted by SmileR

Posted by moob

Posted by SmileR

Link

You think Vitor is Bisping's only real threat?

There are no other fighters you can think of who would be threatening to Bisping?

Yeah, I think Okami would take the Count and Paul Harris would rip off his leg. Hector could probably put him to sleep too if he didn't get jabbed to death. But with that said I think homeboy has a decent point. There aren't that many dudes at MW he can't beat.
LightsOUT23
2/1/13 3:54:14PM
If the rumor is true, and it most probably is as its already been leaked out then i expect props to fill my inbox as i called this 2 weeks ago.
tcunningham
2/1/13 4:24:33PM
i really hope this isnt true. he did look super shredded in that fight. goddammit i need to know the truth already
prozacnation1978
2/1/13 4:46:59PM
My guess is now that bisping vs belcher at 159
They probably will have weidman vs bisping for next title shot in July while Evans faces Silva in Vegas
Belcher may face philippou now
mrsmiley
2/1/13 8:12:45PM
Alright everyone calm down.
We all know you don't need roids to beat Bisping.
jae_1833
2/2/13 12:48:17AM
Bisping isn't that easy to beat and his chin isn't that weak...realize that he has gone to to toe with some Bomb Droppers and lived to tell the tale, with Ws going his way: Leben, Stann, Wandy, Rashad...these guys are no joke. I know he's been rocked a dozen times but he is far from a glass jaw. If Belfort pissed hot then this is just horrible and I would hope that Bisping gets treated right after it comes out. Imagine if this was a more liked fighter we were discussing like Belcher or Weidman...we'd be holding torches and pitch forks.
Pookie
2/2/13 2:04:43AM

Posted by BillsNewAccount

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

What the hell are you talking about? Bisping and Silva are in the same weight class! Bisping needs an immediate title shot with GSP. I'd say JJ but he's busy fighting a different MW.

I had a bet with my buddy on the Bisping v Vitor fight and after seeing Vitor I told him not to come asking for his money back if Vitor pissed hot. Vitor looked like an absolute manimal.

Id bet on Bisping over Gsp
40ouncetofreedom
2/2/13 3:43:20PM
Even if you juice,You still have to execute. Roids or not Vitor would've gotten that KO.
moob
2/2/13 4:11:39PM

Posted by iwannabesedated

Even if you juice,You still have to execute. Roids or not Vitor would've gotten that KO.

Ah, but there's this minor sticking point called rules.
Playground_Samurai
2/2/13 5:01:09PM

Maybe not. They are called "performance enhancers".
LightsOUT23
2/2/13 5:30:33PM

Posted by Card

JUICE !!!!!!!
jay98107
2/2/13 9:22:03PM
That's a bummer if true, but if there's any situation where I find steroids the least bit acceptable, it's for knocking out Michael Bisping
mrsmiley
2/3/13 5:08:54AM

Posted by jay98107

That's a bummer if true, but if there's any situation where I find steroids the least bit acceptable, it's for knocking out Michael Bisping

The wrong thing for the right cause.
40ouncetofreedom
2/3/13 10:05:53AM

Posted by Playground_Samurai

Maybe not. They are called "performance enhancers".

I stand by my Barry Bonds defense, Bisping chokes in his get a shot fights.Although he did get dicked over against Chael.

Oh and by the way there has been several fighters that have lost a fight and pissed hot, So once again even if you are juicing you still have to execute.

Ariel tweeted a few days ago that Dana said there was a failed test for the FX card but quote ..."it was not fucking Vitor Belfort"....