MICHAEL BISPING GETS READY FOR THE SECOND TIME

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » MICHAEL BISPING GETS READY FOR THE SECOND TIME
MMAcca
10/14/08 8:40:28AM
For the second time in as many months, Michael Bisping has been working and training for a match-up against Chris Leben. The first time around, Leben had to pull out of the bout to serve time for a past legal offense, but now the fight is on and the British fighter has had plenty of time to think about this one.

Before fighting Jason Day in his last UFC bout, Bisping had game planned and prepared for Leben. He is now able to recycle that knowledge for the fight scheduled for UFC 89 this weekend in England.

“This time when the fight was scheduled I kind of already had an idea of how the fight was going to go and what I needed to do,” said the Brit in a recent interview with MMAWeekly Radio. “I was already watching his tapes, now I started doing that again. The gameplan’s still the same.”

While the gameplan itself hasn’t been revealed, one big key to Bisping’s success could be his patience to deal with Leben’s incredible chin and ability to withstand a ton of punishment.

LINK
cmb19932
10/14/08 1:00:53PM
i hope bisping over plans and tries to chip away at lebens chin then boom one solid ko punch from leben
DvS
10/14/08 3:05:58PM
Leben is the Liddell of the Middleweight Div
ziegler3334
10/14/08 4:44:15PM
Bisping is going to be ready for this. He is the more versatile fighter. I see it being a great battle at first, but bisping will eventually pull away and win the fight. I actually see him finishing leben in the 2nd, TKO
casey64
10/14/08 8:17:57PM
Bisping has got this in the bag.
MMAcca
10/15/08 12:47:39AM

Posted by DvS

Leben is the Liddell of the Middleweight Div

Former Champion, superstar and future Hall Of Famer ?

I disagree