Michael Bisping needs to get his ass whooped out of the UFC...Who should end his misery and give joy to the UFC fans?

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Michael Bisping needs to get his ass whooped out of the UFC...Who should end his misery and give joy to the UFC fans?
Next Page »
POLL: Who ends Michael "The Count" Bisping?
Hector Lombard 17% (4)
Anderson Silva 33% (8)
Jon Jones 4% (1)
Mark Munoz 17% (4)
Dan Henderson (AGAIN) 29% (7)
hammerhead1
7/5/12 6:29:34PM
who takes this trash talking d-bag out?
george112
7/5/12 6:42:48PM
I voted Hendo because I would love a de ha vu moment

I've never liked bisping. However it has nothing to do with him being English. He could have been from my home state of Texas and I'd still dislike him all the same
postman
7/5/12 6:53:07PM
I never was a fan but I can't figure out why ppl hate the dude so much.
Budgellism
7/5/12 6:59:37PM

Posted by postman

Did you not see the seasons of TUF he coached? The guy is a dick for the most part.
Bubbles
7/5/12 7:16:49PM

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by postman

Did you not see the seasons of TUF he coached? The guy is a dick for the most part.

they edit the shit out of every TUF season, I pretty much never believe anything they purposely portray (except for Tickle acting like a little bitch lol).

I voted for Hendo just to see the results. I may be the only fan of Bisping on the PG...war me
BlueSkiesBurn
7/5/12 7:45:46PM
Whoa, you guys...calm down on the fighter bashing. Not to be Captain Killjoy here, but this thread is dangerously close to becoming one of those threads.
Shawn91111
7/5/12 8:04:20PM
Mod in training
TKDMichael
7/5/12 8:22:45PM
Ken Shamrock and Frank Shamrock at two seperate pay per views.

Heck, I'd be happy if Danny Abbadi beat Bisping.
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
aussiemma
7/5/12 8:35:53PM
Alan belcher for sure.
Chael_Sonnen
7/5/12 8:38:13PM
Stupid thread

Maybe somebody should take down this poster with the cool dog.....(raises hand)
sparky
7/5/12 8:42:29PM
Im a big Michael Bisping fan

I dont get why everyone hates the man so much hes entertaining
Chael_Sonnen
7/5/12 8:45:03PM

Posted by sparky

On that list, he whoops everybody NOT named Dan Henderson.

The "fans" that can't appreciate Michael's talents are IDIOTS!
TeamDEY
7/5/12 9:52:32PM
First of all, Bisping would murder Hector. I used to hate Bisping, but after that Chael fight I earned a lot of respect for him. He works his ass off and is getting better and better each time. He really could be champion some day.
prophecy033
7/5/12 10:59:37PM
Personally im not a fan of Bisping but i did gain some respect when he beat Chael. I didn't like his attitude on the 2nd season of TUF and i haven't really cared for him since. That being said, he is a good fighter that always seems to fight better than i expect him too
Chael_Sonnen
7/5/12 11:05:04PM

Posted by prophecy033

Personally im not a fan of Bisping but i did gain some respect when he beat Chael. I didn't like his attitude on the 2nd season of TUF and i haven't really cared for him since. That being said, he is a good fighter that always seems to fight better than i expect him too

Bisping beat Chael on how to lose....he did a good job

Feed Michael, Belcher when he returns healthy....I'm in the mood to see Belch get toasted, Folsom Prison style.
BelXavier420
7/5/12 11:17:13PM

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

Posted by sparky

On that list, he whoops everybody NOT named Dan Henderson.

The "fans" that can't appreciate Michael's talents are IDIOTS!

Well uh hmm I don't really know how to say this, I agree with you/.?
Damn that tasted funny.
cowcatcher
7/6/12 3:15:54AM
Who's capable? I'd say Lombard out of the people listed. He hits hard and has a good clinch game because of the judo. It won't be easy for anyone though as Bisping is a monster whether we like him or not. Dude is good, but another Hendo ending would be just fine with me.

I just don't see a fight happening with any of the others on the list.
postman
7/6/12 9:58:17AM

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by postman

I trust nothing that show portrays. And Chael Sonnen seems to have tons of fans while speaking awful about the entire country of Brasil and another mans wife.
Budgellism
7/6/12 10:53:41AM

Posted by postman

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by postman

I trust nothing that show portrays. And Chael Sonnen seems to have tons of fans while speaking awful about the entire country of Brasil and another mans wife.

Believe what you want about TUF but he has the name Spitsbing for a reason. There are countless examples of this kind of stuff from him.

Sonnen plays a character on tv and that couldn't be more obvious. Bisping is not playing a character.
Poor_Franklin
7/6/12 10:54:57AM

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

Posted by prophecy033

Bisping beat Chael on how to lose....he did a good job

Feed Michael, Belcher when he returns healthy....I'm in the mood to see Belch get toasted, Folsom Prison style.

Belcher would murder Bisping.
postman
7/6/12 11:38:34AM

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by postman

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by postman

Believe what you want about TUF but he has the name Spitsbing for a reason. There are countless examples of this kind of stuff from him.

Sonnen plays a character on tv and that couldn't be more obvious. Bisping is not playing a character.

How can you seriously say its a character? Its one thing to talk smack and push ppls buttons. Its another to to make racist remarks and talk about how your going to smack a guys wife on the ass while she cooks you a steak. Facts are Chael is a bad person. He was caught cheating in the biggest fight of his life, plus he pleaded guilty in federal court to one count of money laundering. As much as ppl try to say it has nothing to do with being british I have my doubts. Hes no more of a dick then Chael and IMO far less of a dick.
Shawn91111
7/6/12 12:12:32PM

Posted by postman

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by postman

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by postman

How can you seriously say its a character? Its one thing to talk smack and push ppls buttons. Its another to to make racist remarks and talk about how your going to smack a guys wife on the ass while she cooks you a steak. Facts are Chael is a bad person. He was caught cheating in the biggest fight of his life, plus he pleaded guilty in federal court to one count of money laundering. As much as ppl try to say it has nothing to do with being british I have my doubts. Hes no more of a dick then Chael and IMO far less of a dick.

Isnt all the just to push peoples buttons though? You honestly think he wants to smack his wife on the ass while she cooks him a steak? Come on.
MALICE
7/6/12 12:32:27PM
Sonnen puts on his publicity face. It is business, plain and simple.

Bisping is getting into a certain state of mind. Preparing his mind for his fight. Plain and simple.

They both seem to be arrogant in their own ways. They both seem to be disrespectful in their own ways. They are both draws in their own ways.

Great job, Guys. Don't change a thing.
postman
7/6/12 1:28:43PM

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by postman

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by postman

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by postman

Isnt all the just to push peoples buttons though? You honestly think he wants to smack his wife on the ass while she cooks him a steak? Come on.

Sure and you managed to brush off the weakest of my claims to why he is a dick. Defend the racist remarks, and the laundering of money...... How about if he moves up to 205 and starts talking about Black amaerica and how hes going to smash Jon Jones. How quick will everyone be to defend him then? Its amazing to me what people turn a blind eye to.
Budgellism
7/6/12 1:31:57PM

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by postman

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by postman

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by postman

This.

You think he walks around in his personal life saying all the shit he does? Of course not. He's doing it to push himself further in this business. Listen to him when he's real like the Rogan's podcast or behind the scenes video blogs. The guy is nothing like the character he plays. That doesn't matter though, I was talking about Bisping. You brought up Sonnen, not me. Bisping doesn't try to play a character. To claim I or anyone else doesn't like the guy because he's British is ridiculous imo. I don't like his attitude or most of the things he chooses to do. I also don't like how he feels he's the top contender despite never beating anyone in the top 10 or even the top 15.

It's all a matter of opinion either way. I find Sonnen funny most of the time and I don't find Bisping funny. You feel differently, I'm sure.
MALICE
7/6/12 2:02:09PM

Posted by postman
Sure and you managed to brush off the weakest of my claims to why he is a dick. Defend the racist remarks, and the laundering of money...... How about if he moves up to 205 and starts talking about Black amaerica and how hes going to smash Jon Jones. How quick will everyone be to defend him then? Its amazing to me what people turn a blind eye to.

Sonnen has a replica of a UFC championship belt and claims it is the true championship belt. He claims he saw the Nogueira brothers treat a bus as though it was a horse.

It is an act. It is to hype and sell fights. People are not turning a blind eye to his flaws. They are simply accepting the fact that nobody is perfect. Regarding his antics and comments, they are taking it for what it is...An ACT.
frizzzlecake
7/6/12 2:12:00PM
A BISPING HATE THREAD WITHOUT GIFS WTFFFFFFFFFFFF?!?!?!?!

Thank god I can make this thread worthwhile.
Shawn91111
7/6/12 2:23:50PM

Posted by postman

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by postman

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by postman

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by postman

And now you're putting words into his mouth. You have no idea what he is going to say so you're just blindly trying to say anything he might do.

I really dont know the intricacies of the real estate issue he had to discuss it more.
Chael_Sonnen
7/6/12 3:17:44PM
I'm keeping score, just in case you weren't.

Chael - 100 pts
Shawn 91111 - 0 pts
postman - 0 pts

A thread about Bisping and you can't get the taste of Medium Rare out of your mouths.....

Thank you, please by all means, keep it up
frizzzlecake
7/6/12 4:39:47PM
Chael makes a valid point we are hear to bash Bisping, not talk about a man who smashed Bisping. Come on people, get it right.....
Pages: [1] 2