Michael Bisping isn't feeling the love

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Michael Bisping isn't feeling the love
ThaAxeMurderer7
7/4/09 6:16:26PM
Michael Bisping is fighting mad. Fortunately for him, UFC 100 is only a week away.

He's mad at his opponent, Dan Henderson. He's peeved at what he senses is a lack of respect within the fighting community. And he knows that a win over Henderson, the only man ever to simultaneously hold two major weight class titles, would force his skeptics to eat their words.

"I think Dan Henderson is an [expletive], and I'm going to knock him out," said Bisping.

Link
EvenFlow
7/4/09 6:25:22PM
I'm not sure if Dan's going to be the one to do it, but I still cant wait for Bisbing to be knocked unconscious, his day of reckoning is coming
Wallass
7/4/09 6:52:46PM
Tough to respect someone whos beaten 1 credible opponent in his last 3 fights and thinks hes legit. Hendo will destroy Bisping and expose him for what he is, a one trick pony. WAR HENDO!!!
Twenty20Dollars
7/4/09 7:11:20PM
Bisping shouldnt be feeling any love. The guy is annoying and cocky. On TUF he acted like a douche.
Rush
7/4/09 7:18:27PM
He' s got what I refer to as the Shamrock conplex. It's the "I can act any way I want, but I deserve respect so people better give it to me."

Sorry dude, but you gotta earn respect and you are far from earning mine.
D0wnUnd6e6r
7/4/09 7:28:02PM

Posted by Rush

He' s got what I refer to as the Shamrock conplex. It's the "I can act any way I want, but I deserve respect so people better give it to me."

Sorry dude, but you gotta earn respect and you are far from earning mine.

yours and mine both
nickcuc547
7/4/09 8:18:48PM
what henderson said was true though i don't blame bisping for being pissed about it, especially if dan didn't say anything too his face. and people aren't sold on bisping yet because he doesn't have that signature win on his record, he has had a lot of impressive wins and i think he is top 10 talent, and if he beats hendo he belongs there, but right now there is no signature win, no win over a top 10 fighter.
Kpro
7/4/09 8:31:19PM
Give respect, get respect.

It's really not that hard to understand but it apparently goes over many fighters' heads.
MMAcca
7/4/09 9:14:33PM
When Bisping beats Henderson, everybody will just say Hendo is past it anyway.

No-win situation.
xdanish020
7/4/09 11:01:45PM
I hope Hendo punches a hole through Bisping's head.
mentalcase
7/5/09 12:00:26AM
this is for all you guys who like to **** on bisping

link

bisping held his own against rashad and out stuck him and we seen what rashad did to forest and chuck since then
prozacnation1978
7/5/09 12:51:45AM
he is getting love...just from the brits
the brits look at him like some sort of god and savior
MMAcca
7/5/09 12:53:26AM

Posted by prozacnation1978

he is getting love...just from the brits
the brits look at him like some sort of god and savior

I definately don't.
Shadymlm
7/5/09 5:38:21AM
Boo hoo the fans boo me, I'm not even in the top 10 rankings so what! Brock Lesnar is the Heavyweight Champion and he get's bashed more then Bisping does just because he made a smart move when he got out of college.

I agree with Hendo's statement of Bisping being a Douche bag. And I'm so glad he's finally gonna have a fight here in the states where he doesn't have such a homefield advantage. IMO he's being a cry baby. Crying because the American fans are booing him. Well that's exactly what his opponents go through when they fight in the UK, so man up and deal with it WAR HENDO!!!
nickcuc547
7/5/09 1:24:15PM

Posted by mentalcase

this is for all you guys who like to **** on bisping

link

bisping held his own against rashad and out stuck him and we seen what rashad did to forest and chuck since then

true but he still lost the fight, he doesn't have a signature win to put him in the top 10, i'm a big fan of bispings fighting abilities but until he beats a guy ranked in the top 10 i can't put him up there.
whardin19
7/6/09 7:20:15AM
I'm not a big Bisping hater like most people on this site. But, he's coming off a little too whiny for this fight. The reason no one is giving him respect is because he hasn't beat a top level fighter yet. If he beats Henderson he will get the some respect and that's a big IF. Until then we'll just have to hear his whining. Although only for a few more days.
Drudinh
7/9/09 6:27:44AM
And here I thought I was the only one