Michael Bisping: ''Fedor to Fight Tim Sylvia Injured''

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Michael Bisping: ''Fedor to Fight Tim Sylvia Injured''
MMAcca
7/8/08 1:25:16AM
Russian legend Emelianenko, 31, squares up against former UFC heavyweight champion Tim Sylvia in a fight for new MMA promotion Affliction on 19 July.

But speaking exclusively to SunSport, British star Bisping, 29, claims The Last Emperor will go into the bout with 32-year-old American Sylvia at less than full fitness.

Bisping said: "It’s going to be good to see if Fedor is still the man but I’ve heard on the grapevine from inside sources that he could be injured."

"But this is time for Fedor to step up. Everyone knows what Tim Sylvia is all about but Fedor’s had an aura about him for a long time."

But Bisping admitted: "I think the fight will play out similar to when Randy Couture fought Tim Sylvia, but I’m picking Fedor to beat Tim."

LINK
stock
7/8/08 8:42:16AM

Posted by MMAcca

Russian legend Emelianenko, 31, squares up against former UFC heavyweight champion Tim Sylvia in a fight for new MMA promotion Affliction on 19 July.

But speaking exclusively to SunSport, British star Bisping, 29, claims The Last Emperor will go into the bout with 32-year-old American Sylvia at less than full fitness.

Bisping said: "It’s going to be good to see if Fedor is still the man but I’ve heard on the grapevine from inside sources that he could be injured."

"But this is time for Fedor to step up. Everyone knows what Tim Sylvia is all about but Fedor’s had an aura about him for a long time."

But Bisping admitted: "I think the fight will play out similar to when Randy Couture fought Tim Sylvia, but I’m picking Fedor to beat Tim."

LINK

Great, we already have excuses lined up in the event Fedor loses.
BTW, hasn't Big Tim fought his last half a dozen fights with an injured back?
The-Don
7/8/08 9:01:14AM
with carears as long as some of these guys.. seriously name a fighter who steps into the ring 100%?
cmill21
7/8/08 9:27:59AM
When isn't Fedor injured?
ufcboss
7/8/08 11:15:26AM
When isn't any fighter injured!
Thats why all the being 100% talk bugs me, all fighters would fight hurt in one way or another. They just dont cry about it. Like some of their fans
D0wnUnd6e6r
7/8/08 11:22:34AM
MIND GAMES!!!!!
JimiMak
7/8/08 12:47:52PM
I don't take Bisping as a credible source. I have a source closer to it that says he's fine. I don't really believe either one.

Like a bunch of ppl are saying.... If you're a pro fighter you've always got something or another that's wrong w/ you.
Mackavelli
7/8/08 1:10:15PM

Posted by stock

Great, we already have excuses lined up in the event Fedor loses.
BTW, hasn't Big Tim fought his last half a dozen fights with an injured back?

Well he did fight randy injured and we all know how that turned out.